Latina Wants a Blk Man. Yall gon deliver?

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
:scusthov: why do they feel so comfortable saying that :picard:
Because it's true. Bedbucks have no standards and fat white women know it. They're just happy to be laying with any white woman. Even the white version of Lizzo. :scust:

In fact that's probably why Adele is with a breh now. When she was as big as a house they were the only ones giving her the time of day. So now she's hooked.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
First off that Latina was just meh looking to me.

Second. A lot of Latinas see Black men as more appreciative of them then their own men. Black men have generations of matriarchial training, Black boys are raised by their mothers and are at least competent in cooking, cleaning etc. I think Black men are more willing to share in some of those duties. Latin men don't do that. They work and expect their woman to do every thing in the home.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Bruh, I thought the same thing. It gets old, even if she's sexy. Part of the reason it lasted so long w/ a Latina ex was because she was :wow:, but after the 100th time fukking, you'll feel like :why: "Yo just shut the fukk up" when you get attitude over something stupid.
Just tell her that. What she gone do? If she supposedly loves you she can't do nothing but realize you ain't feeling the bullshyt at the moment. Clap back in a calm and collect tone, or ignore the bytchin completely. If she flaming you up for something you doing wrong, take the L and do better.

That's why I said "if she keeps tradition." Latin women love hard but sometimes too hard and you gotta be that dude enough to let em know when they getting outta hand, or give them blatant signs. By nature they want to be put in their place, so most outbursts are really requests to be piped down (sexually or non sexually) unless you fukking up. If you fukking up and tryna argue back, she not gone back down.

Man i love latin broads :wow: bytches got that moisture and they'll keep a nikka on his toes

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Such kind words. We thank you for your interest. And who knows what the future holds. But at this time black men are too busy building. And fully devoted to the black woman. So unfortunately ,we will have to remain indifferent and righteously unnaffected:respect:#PutAPinInIt

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Clearly a feminist type.

You know why feminists love to jump to black men when they run out with their own? Because they think black men are softer on women, and won't stand up for what's right.
Man shut ya cracka ass the fukk up :mjlol:
Yall bytch ass mafukkas know ya hate nikkas

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just tell her that. What she gone do? If she supposedly loves you she can't do nothing but realize you ain't feeling the bullshyt at the moment. Clap back in a calm and collect tone, or ignore the bytchin completely. If she flaming you up for something you doing wrong, take the L and do better.

That's why I said "if she keeps tradition." Latin women love hard but sometimes too hard and you gotta be that dude enough to let em know when they getting outta hand, or give them blatant signs. By nature they want to be put in their place, so most outbursts are really requests to be piped down (sexually or non sexually) unless you fukking up. If you fukking up and tryna argue back, she not gone back down.

Man i love latin broads :wow: bytches got that moisture and they'll keep a nikka on his toes

Oh nah I get all this. Everything you're saying is true. I just got done going through the same cycles repeatedly. I'm a prideful dude so even a chick I'm feelin only gets so many strikes talking to me a certain way. I don't like a girl acting too comfortable on me.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Honestly, it’s a two way street.

Edit: do you think something is wrong with that? Genuine question. Is a lustful fetish the wrong foundation for a relationship?
It's a one way street for me lol

There's nothing wrong with lustful fetish, but it can't sustain a serious monogamous relationship. fukk buddies at best

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
First off that Latina was just meh looking to me.

Second. A lot of Latinas see Black men as more appreciative of them then their own men. Black men have generations of matriarchial training, Black boys are raised by their mothers and are at least competent in cooking, cleaning etc. I think Black men are more willing to share in some of those duties. Latin men don't do that. They work and expect their woman to do every thing in the home.

IDK about in the states but in most cultures that still is the norm. Not saying its good or bad. Ie, like you said in the latin culture, in the muslim culture, even some african culture thats how they run it.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m going to play devils advocate.

It’s interesting how a woman can say she is interested in black men and this forum gets 11 pages of people basically saying “Why would she want a black man? This woman MUST be trying to take advantage of a situation.”

“She only wants a black man because black men let woman run them”
“She only wants a black man because black men are thirsty for latinas/whites”

So there’s no other reason to date a black man huh?

Then people are mad that she listed out the characteristics that she wanted in a man but everybody does that. Even men will say “I want a woman with (body type) and I want a chick with (personality type).

These comments are very interesting to me.
:ohhh:

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Oh nah I get all this. Everything you're saying is true. I just got done going through the same cycles repeatedly. I'm a prideful dude so even a chick I'm feelin only gets so many strikes talking to me a certain way. I don't like a girl acting too comfortable on me.
I feel that. Me personally I like to thrive in the chaos