Latina Wants a Blk Man. Yall gon deliver?

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
I’m going to play devils advocate.

It’s interesting how a woman can say she is interested in black men and this forum gets 11 pages of people basically saying “Why would she want a black man? This woman MUST be trying to take advantage of a situation.”

“She only wants a black man because black men let woman run them”
“She only wants a black man because black men are thirsty for latinas/whites”

So there’s no other reason to date a black man huh?

Then people are mad that she listed out the characteristics that she wanted in a man but everybody does that. Even men will say “I want a woman with (body type) and I want a chick with (personality type).

These comments are very interesting to me.
:ohhh:

low self esteem ass nikkas. no different from racist cacs who assume a white girl only wants a black guy to make her parents mad or BBC fetish.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
low self esteem ass nikkas. no different from racist cacs who assume a white girl only wants a black guy to make her parents mad or BBC fetish.
Nah, I don’t think these are black men in this thread.

I have never seen a man of ANY race get offended by the idea of a woman wanting him ONLY FOR SEX. That’s the type of thing that would offend a woman that wouldn’t offend a man. Lmao, that’s every mans dream.

I think these comments are from jealous men of other races or black women trying to shame black men for dating out.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Nah, I don’t think these are black men in this thread.

I have never seen a man of ANY race get offended by the idea of a woman wanting him ONLY FOR SEX. That’s the type of thing that would offend a woman that wouldn’t offend a man. Lmao, that’s every mans dream.

I think these comments are from jealous men of other races or black women trying to shame black men for dating out.

1000%

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
I'm saying. I skimmed the thread before watching the clip, brehs is on ten over that? The way cats was talking I thought she'd have a whiteboard explaining all her criteria for black men. This some silly tik tok shyt you watch and forget about as soon as you close the tab.
Alot of this shyt sounds like the shea butter feminist shyt i see on twitter. All of the buzzwords and the same (bm have low standards/"fetish") talking points have been used in this thread.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
No. I think she’s just telling passport brehs what they want to hear for simpathy and followers.

Semi related, but I’m interested with Latinas because the ones in my age range that I live by are shaped like my fridge and Everytime I go online I’m bombarded with ones looking like

It’s double frustrating because I border North Carolina and Georgia and I’m close to Florida where you’re quick to find a certified dime. I could easily just take a road trip and get my palg on, but I’d probably end up getting rejected because I don’t know what I’m doing or how to act.

I've live in a apartment building that is 90% Latin immigrants...not one bad bytch seen

All of the fine women were black women who would move in for a few months and the one that's live here the longest lives with her BF that I'm cool with

Ya'll are not lying

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Alot of white (and white adjacent women) who seek black men, do so because they like how having the racial dynamics in their favor gives them control of the relationship
Oh really :mjpls:

So a non black woman is automatically in the driver’s seat every time she’s with a breh. As if she’s naturally superior to him.

Interesting :mjpls:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Oh really :mjpls:

So a non black woman is automatically in the driver’s seat every time she’s with a breh. As if she’s naturally superior to him.

Interesting :mjpls:
Lol, If you both know she can call the police and have you assassinated anytime you piss her off, then yeah I'd say the dynamics are tilted in her favor.

I dont know about this superiority stuff you're bringing up; that sounds like a just you thing

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
IDK about in the states but in most cultures that still is the norm. Not saying its good or bad. Ie, like you said in the latin culture, in the muslim culture, even some african culture thats how they run it.

Oh yea, I'm not saying it's a bad thing per se but most middle of the road Black American men are seen as more willing to be a partner household duties, I've heard Latina women and Arab women at least in NJ specifically say that in terms of Black men that they appreciate what they do in the house more.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Lol, If you both know she can call the police and have you assassinated anytime you piss her off, then yeah I'd say the dynamics are tilted in her favor.

Black women can do this too. And it’s America, all women regardless of race can do this to all men regardless of race. You think a bytch wouldn’t call the cops on her white boyfriend, Latino boyfriend or Asian boyfriend anytime she pissed off?

Better yet never date a woman like this.