LATINA ACTRESS Dania Ramirez DEFENDS using "the n" word

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
white LATINO breh. not caucasian. white LATINO. I am a white LATINO with ALOT of african blood. but i have no african in my appearance, so back in DR, i would be considered "blanco" or "habao". doesnt mean i dont have african ancestry like i said. but thats how i would be classified.
What about the actual white Latinos. The Ricky Martins and the Cameron Diazes of the world.

What would you call them?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
BuyandSave I know you have gotten comfortable as a white man but slow your role pliegh boy

i don't give a fukk if you're from Africa you are white European Anglo Saxon. White Africans are some of the most racist people I have ever met the fact they are from Africa does not mean they are immune from being racist.

I DO NOT GIVE A fukk IF YOU ARE FROM AFRICA, WENT ON HOLIDAY TO AFRICA OR HAVE A 'BLACK FRIEND' (they often do) OR LIKE 'BLACK STUFF'

YOU ARE NOT BLACK. YOU ARE WHITE.

So do not feel comfortable tossing around racial slurs that you wouldn't say to a black man's face in person.

Slow down pleigh boy

I know this is the internet and you can say whatever you like but slow down....
Dude isn't from Africa.

He is a racist troll.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
What about the actual white Latinos. The Ricky Martins and the Cameron Diazes of the world.

ricky martin is from puerto rico where they have heavy taino ancestry. he is a indio. cameron diaz is also from pr and just has very heavy european ancestry in her blood. she would be considered a white hispanic. maybe somewhere along the line there are taino's in her fam but she is mostly white. Puerto rico doesnt have as much african blood as other latino nations, their history is heavy with taino and european mixes so alot of PRs are very light skinned. Just like in argentina there is virtually no blacks cause its mostly european descendants living there.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
yup..

nikkas got whole threads in the coli crying cause we aint flying our red black and green flags

Ive never seen a black person mad that a white dominican doesnt claim black.

if you talkin about a black dominican then thats a different case. but if your not gonna claim black, then why would you want to use the n word? be proud of who you are and leave that to the black people. I mean you got people who dont even check off "black" on a job application but call themselves a "real n!gga" :FOH:

sh!t is laughable and pathetic a the same time.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

He seems like an racist ignorant c*nt.

I'm gonna neg him every day for the rest of my time on the coli :pachaha:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Lol, I'm not Anglo-Saxon at all. I didn't even live on this continent until I was 11 and I'm not from Africa. I'm African because all people come from Africa, I read it in Higher Learning, hence I now consider myself a black man. :jawalrus::manny:

You racist trolling prick.

:smugdraper:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
ricky martin is from puerto rico where they have heavy taino ancestry. he is a indio. cameron diaz is also from pr and just has very heavy european ancestry in her blood. she would be considered a white hispanic. maybe somewhere along the line there are taino's in her fam but she is mostly white. Puerto rico doesnt have as much african blood as other latino nations, their history is heavy with taino and european mixes so alot of PRs are very light skinned. Just like in argentina there is virtually no blacks cause its mostly european descendants living there.
All of Ricky Martin's ancestors are from Spain.

Cameron Diaz's father was born in Cuba, but his parents were from Spain.

They are just white.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
white LATINO breh. not caucasian. white LATINO. I am a white LATINO with ALOT of african blood. but i have no african in my appearance, so back in DR, i would be considered "blanco" or "habao". doesnt mean i dont have african ancestry like i said. but thats how i would be classified.

White latino. Latins are white though....... Seems a bit redundant.

RC-P90

✊🏾
Bushed
Daps
a lot of nigguhs is cool with this kinda bullshyt 'cause they think it is flattery but they too stupid to realize they being mocked...

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Ive never seen a black person mad that a white dominican doesnt claim black.

if you talkin about a black dominican then thats a different case.
but if your not gonna claim black, then why would you want to use the n word? be proud of who you are and leave that to the black people. I mean you got people who dont even check off "black" on a job application but call themselves a "real n!gga" :FOH:

sh!t is laughable and pathetic a the same time.

see but that shows how stupid it is to begin with. we dominicans ALLLLL have african in our blood. there is no denying that. ALLL of us. when ya get at a dark skinned dominican for not saying he is black but let a white one slide, ya being stupid.

n like i keep saying, when dark skinned dominicans deny their blackness, they arent denying their african ancestry. shyt our fukking music is african its so drum heavy. they are denying being the same as african americans cause the world wide image of african americans is nikkas like 50 cent, menace 2 society, worldstarhiphop, or black athletes. they dont see images of black college proffessors or doctors or engineers or lawyers. In DR, the black americans u see on TV are mostly basketball players covered in tats(not that tats are necessarily a bad thing but u gotta understand how they think in latin american countries), translated gangster movies, popular rappers, etc etc. so can you really blame them, knowing how racist this country is against blacks, for coming here and being quick to disassociate themselves from that image that they know from tv? being quick to say "hell no im not black im dominican!"

is it ignorance? YES! but can u blame them?