Reppin
Baltimore Prison
call me nicca anytime baby :ohlawd:

tumblr_mf012vhicj1rgjcwbo4_250.gif

tumblr_mf012vhicj1rgjcwbo5_250.gif

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
She does not see herself as black racially or culturally she does not identify as black she see's herself as a white hispanic so we will treat her as such.

This woman has NOT ever claimed us so we can NOT claim her.

If that's what she sees when she looks in the mirror than she is blind and needs to get her eyes checked. Simple as that. :leostare:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Yup...it's just like women..they call themselves bytches all day long..but let some random dude walk up to them and call them a bytch all hell gonna break loose...cause not ONLY is he an outsider..men have a lush history of using that word negatively against women...white people have literally 100s of years of negative use of the word ****** against blacks...so fukk em...and how they feel about it..

:ohlawd: Exactly, That's the perfect analogy you used

Like Dapper Dan said it's such a simple concept of basic human behavior but yet people can't understand it, instead they wanna turn it against black people:mindblown:

Further proof that the majority of people in this world are idiots :snoop:

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Yup...it's just like women..they call themselves bytches all day long..but let some random dude walk up to them and call them a bytch all hell gonna break loose...cause not ONLY is he an outsider..men have a lush history of using that word negatively against women...white people have literally 100s of years of negative use of the word ****** against blacks...so fukk em...and how they feel about it..

Exactly
tumblr_mkk18sGa3X1r4atx9o1_250.gif

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
It's an ugly word and non-blacks shouldn't say it. The fact that there are black folk who refuse to say it is reason enough to stay way from it.

I cant front I do say it during everyday conversation with my peoples out of force of habit but I would never "defend my right" to say it just because I grew up around the word like some people do. That shyt is wild corny. I chalk it up as a personal flaw and that I need to eventually purge it from my vocabulary.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
We have the right to tell the world what they can call us. How dare a non black person say well you guys say it why can't we. That is like someone coming into your house going into the fridge with out asking. Then saying well you do it.

I smell y'all.

I put it like this: it's like saying "Why can't we yell 'fire' in a movie theater? We can say it anywhere else...I just want to be able to SAY it."

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I agree with her.:leostare: Ever since I started lurking in the Higher Learning forum I have found out that we all originated from Africa so I began to consider myself black and using the word on a regular basis.:smugbiden: Just today, I encountered a portly and overly loud gentleman who was standing in line in front of me at Dunkin' Donuts. I whispered: "Ugh, leave already you fat ass nikka" underneath my breath and proceeded to suck my teeth. I think he heard me because he turned around and looked at me like so: :birdman: However, I looked at him in the following manner::upsetfavre: and asked him if he realized that I was of African descent as well. He sighed, turned back around, and continued ordering.
Yet in the old times you wouldn't even go near the colored section. :heh:

Wanna use the n word but don't wanna get treated like one. Man you and those other fight to use the n word lames are full of shyt. :ahh:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I'd eat haagen dazs out the crack of her ass.
she's a spic so no flag on the play for saying nikka.
paula dean......fukk that cracka.
a0yqua.jpg