LATINA ACTRESS Dania Ramirez DEFENDS using "the n" word

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:mindblown: :why:

Why use it at all? Black can't have one thing to ourselves? As messed up as it sounds, we can't even have the most degrading word kept to ourselves?

No other ethnicities walk around using the word "chink" or "kike" freely. So why nikka?

Where does it end? Why not just use spearchunker, darkie, mooncricket.

:snoop:

I'm sure she wouldnt be thrilled if somone referred to her as a derogatory racial epithet

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:comeon:

you're thinking of puerto rico.

and just cause a dominican considers themselves a white hispanic, does not mean he is neglecting his african ancestry. im white as fukk and i would be classified as a white latino, but my grandfather is a BLACK man. i would never deny my african blood.

They consider themselves white, but white people dont. So what are they really?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
:mindblown: :why:

Why use it at all? Black can't have one thing to ourselves? As messed up as it sounds, we can't even have the most degrading word kept to ourselves?

No other ethnicities walk around using the word "chink" or "kike" freely. So why nikka?

Where does it end? Why not just use spearchunker, darkie, mooncricket.

:snoop:

I'm sure she wouldnt be thrilled if somone referred to her as a derogatory racial epithet
Let's start calling latinos spics and asians chinks and if they get mad be like :whoa: "I don't mean it like that tho" :skip:

"You guys say it so why can't we" :jawalrus:

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
Nas even had white bishes wearing N1GGER

s44zv9.jpg

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
They consider themselves white, but white people dont. So what are they really?

white LATINO breh. not caucasian. white LATINO. I am a white LATINO with ALOT of african blood. but i have no african in my appearance, so back in DR, i would be considered "blanco" or "habao". doesnt mean i dont have african ancestry like i said. but thats how i would be classified.

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
so called progressive or cosmopolitan black people gave select non black people a 'pass' to say the word and now we have confusion on a issue that was mostly resolved--:snoop:...