LATINA ACTRESS Dania Ramirez DEFENDS using "the n" word

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
All of Ricky Martin's ancestors are from Spain.

Cameron Diaz's father was born in Cuba, but his parents were from Spain.

They are just white.

im not up on my ricky martin history, but if he is just from spain, then he is a white latino :manny:

i dont get ur confusion. then they are both white latinos.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
White latino. Latins are white though....... Seems a bit redundant.

:dwillhuh::wtf::what:

we are not just white. latinos are mixed like a motherfukker. my girl is dominican with a turkish grandmother. im dominican with a great grandma from spain. but we both also have dark skinned dominicans in the fam. her grandfather and mine are black.

latins are white? wtf?

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
most well-to-do black people have better things to worry about.

I'm not going to approach someone about using the n-word or calling me the n-word anymore, maybe when I was younger. I got money to make, can't worry about a select few of idiots...ot the point it would be great if black people would stop using it themselves and then when some idiot like Dania talks this ignorant shyt she can be put on blast for the dummy she is.

I hate even uttering this because I'm so against this mindset, but I can't help to wonder who the hell this chic thinks she is that she can tell people who were most affected by the N-word that we shouldn't use it. Her skin color leads me to believe she was probably never called the n-word in a racial manner.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:dwillhuh::wtf::what:

we are not just white. latinos are mixed like a motherfukker. my girl is dominican with a turkish grandmother. im dominican with a great grandma from spain. but we both also have dark skinned dominicans in the fam. her grandfather and mine are black.

latins are white? wtf?

Latins were part of the roman empire so yea, they were white. They were people that ultimately came to this continent to make babies with whatever you call the people that were here when they got here. Those people arent called latins but thats what they called themselves after the Latins smashed the women and decimated the people.

I think this makes me realize that after a group of people become extremely mixed they just identify by nationality. I dont know what im going to tell me son. :russ:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
im not up on my ricky martin history, but if he is just from spain, then he is a white latino :manny:

i dont get ur confusion. then they are both white latinos.
You were making a distinction between a Caucasian person and a white Latino.

You were saying white Latinos aren't 100% racially white, that's why they aren't called Caucasian. So that's why I was asking you what is a Latino that is just straight Caucasian.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
774263968.jpg

African bros 4 lyfe. 'Member that.

:sitdown:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
see but that shows how stupid it is to begin with. we dominicans ALLLLL have african in our blood. there is no denying that. ALLL of us. when ya get at a dark skinned dominican for not saying he is black but let a white one slide, ya being stupid.

n like i keep saying, when dark skinned dominicans deny their blackness, they arent denying their african ancestry. shyt our fukking music is african its so drum heavy. they are denying being the same as african americans cause the world wide image of african americans is nikkas like 50 cent, menace 2 society, worldstarhiphop, or black athletes. they dont see images of black college proffessors or doctors or engineers or lawyers. In DR, the black americans u see on TV are mostly basketball players covered in tats(not that tats are necessarily a bad thing but u gotta understand how they think in latin american countries), translated gangster movies, popular rappers, etc etc. so can you really blame them, knowing how racist this country is against blacks, for coming here and being quick to disassociate themselves from that image that they know from tv? being quick to say "hell no im not black im dominican!"

is it ignorance? YES! but can u blame them?

breh, its dumb to say your not black and then want to used the n word. no matter how you slice it. it really just comes off as yall lookin like idiots tbh.

and any person who is white...no matter what country they are born in, is still white and thus shouldnt identify as black.

period

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Latins were part of the roman empire so yea, they were white. They were people that ultimately came to this continent to make babies with whatever you call the people that were here when they got here. Those people arent called latins but thats what they called themselves after the Latins smashed the women and decimated the people.

I think this makes me realize that after a group of people become extremely mixed they just identify by nationality. I dont know what im going to tell me son. :russ:

yea, the original latins were white but we arent talking about a people from the 15th century, we are talking about latin-americans. we are mixed. if we are classified, its by our appearance but we are mixed up like a mothafukka. n yea u bring up a good point, once we are as mixed up as we are, we identify by our nationality. thats why we so proud of wherever we from. thats who we are, not a specific race.

King Poetic

W.A.R.(We Are Relentless)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
serious people? let it go.

if somebody don't want to claim there blackness ( especially once they in white america ) because of jobs, housing, etc, etc, because black is bad let them be.

i know latinos who clearly check white on applications because they can pass as white to get a job. they even be up at work talking down on there people just to make the white people laugh.. i just get up and walk away and when we leaving the parking lot i blast

Last edited by a moderator:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She just fukked up her career, for the long run. Once whites close the book for her, which they will because she will want better acting gigs, but she has a black/latin look to her so she won't get too many roles in white Hollywood, a lot of blacks will remember what she said. Unless she show her t*ts, and become the new latin/exotic whore for hollywood. She made it seem like she is not part of the black community, when we know she grew up with us, especially if she is from the north east.

All she had to do was say "I grew up in an environment where black, and latins, both said it so it's natural for me to say it". Instead, she made her self sound like she is different from that community, and if blacks can say it others can as well. She was making it sound like she is part of the white community. I guess she is running from the hood or that type of culture now that she has "made it". She also threw Nas under the bus, and changed up the whole meaning of why he walked the carpet the word ******, and naming his album that. She didn't even explain why he did that. She said it like he just named his album "******", just to do it.

Damn, when people get a little shine, they change bad. I knew it was gonna happen with her, but not like this. Watch her backlash, and she change up everything real soon.