LATINA ACTRESS Dania Ramirez DEFENDS using "the n" word

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why u so emotional?..what pleas did I cop?..what thread?..:huh:..u confusing me wit someone else..man fukk outta here..dispute anything I said..come with an intelligent response or don't come at all...the only loser is u for gettin so emotional over the Internet...I don't even remember ya screen name...yet u got so mad u "tried" to neg me..:laugh:...what a bytch...
My bad. i just used the search button it was somone else, but all you dominican haters are so generic you forgive me forgetting who's who...& i already adressed you're point, she is an outsider & she says nikka...and?
Most black Americans 1) statistically still live in the south 2) Don't live around Dominicans.

:wtf:That's the point. Even where there are hardly any dominicans there is still dominican business, catering to you're people predominantly.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
:snoop: it doesnt matter that no one is spinning on they heads anymore. breakdancing/graffiti/deejaying/rapping/beatboxing/beats are all the roots and fundamentals of hip hop culture. without all of that, gangster rap wouldve NEVER been born.

im not saying we created it, but we were a big part of the movement and culture in its beginnings in the bronx

:comeon:Latinos were peripheral AT BEST!

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
lol me? racist? im the chillest motherfukker on here. 20 pages of people on here but i get singled out. I think you got a problem with me...what have i done :heh:

little BS like "try migente for ya, great site" and im not sure if it was you but telling us to go to a "merengue" forum

its the equivelant of us saying "try the african tribal dance forums, you'll fit right in :myman:" or "go to blackplanet if ya dont like it here"

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
little BS like "try migente for ya, great site" and im not sure if it was you but telling us to go to a "merengue" forum

its the equivelant of us saying "try the african tribal dance forums, you'll fit right in :myman:" or "go to blackplanet if ya dont like it here"

:comeon: This is a predominently Black hip hop(a predominently black artform) based site. Don't be silly.:ld:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
:comeon: This is a predominently Black hip hop(a predominently black artform) based site. Don't be silly.:ld:

doesnt matter, we here because of the hip hop culture. we go to migente and merengue forum, aint nothing there that has anything to do with hip hop. i cant speak spanish i was born and raised in harlem

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
No, the whole world sees hip hop as a black thing/black culture.

its a very interesting article. she was obviously from a fam who denied it. i never denied this goes on n i always said it is very ignorant but most of us dont feel that way. all of our most famous and succesful dominicans are black. but how can we just sit here and say "we black" when we are way more than just that. we got our own culture, heavily based in african culture, but still our own. we have fought wars securing our independence and we have spent alot of effort to have our own identity.we know obviously we have african ancestry. but we also have european and indian ancestry. we dont rep none of that shyt. we simply hispanic. dominicans. thats how we see ourselves. we vote for people of color. We had a president the same pigment as obama just a few years back. It wasnt huge news over there that he got voted in, he was just a dominican.

The girl that wrote that was obviously just very confused. I am not and most people i know or in my fam are not. yea, we have african. we have spanish, we have portuguese. my girl has a turkish grandmother, we have a ton of jews in sosua, many germans in punta cana, just a huge mix of everything. when somebody asks where we from, should we say "im hispanic; part african, part spaniard, part taino, part german, part jewish and part turkish" ? nah so we just say we dominican.

i just think its so unfair and so stupid that everytime a race discussion gets started, dudes on the coli get so racist and ignorant towards dominicans by singling out the small percentage of dominicans who do not know their history. we are from a 3rd world country. education is getting better now in DR but most of my family members didnt go past 3rd grade. reading writing and math is as far as their knowledge goes. so are there dominicans ignorant to their heritage? hell yea. but for the most part, we in this shyt wit ya. we on the same team. even those that deny their blackness still realize that they are minorities. we aint shyt to these racist cacs either. but blacks get so angry at racism that they even swing at us! thats the fukked up part. sammy sosa wasnt the first colored person to try to become white. michael jackson was doing it since the 80s. those mo-town artists were the originals. black americans were the first to bleach their skin and konk their hair. sammy sosa does it and it becomes fukk DOMINICANS!.

instead of fighting against the self hate, ya fighting the victims of it. black dominicans are just as guilty of self hate as african americans. so until 100% of black america is united on its pro-african tip and becomes a force in the western african movement, ya really shouldnt single us out.
I don't have a problem with multi-racial Dominicans not identifying as black. As long as they don't deny their African ancestry. It doesn't bother me. My issue is when you have the Sammy Sosa's of the world saying they aren't black, when they clearly are. I find that most Dominicans don't know the difference between race and nationality.

I think you are down playing the amount Dominicans that are in denial, but still its a good post.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
My bad. i just used the search button it was somone else, but all you dominican haters are so generic you forgive me forgetting who's who...& i already adressed you're point, she is an outsider & she says nikka...and?

:wtf:That's the point. Even where there are hardly any dominicans there is still dominican business, catering to you're people predominantly.

THE ARE NOT DOMINICAN IS MOST BLACK N'HOOD's IN THE US! MOST BLACK HAVE DELT WITH THEM PERIOD! They go to walmart the everyone else in America.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps

Its a black site, catered to black culture....i do what i want. If i was on hispanic then yeah i see your point but im not so :damn:

I prefer ratehispanic :eat:

Another great site. Good choice and good luck breh, lord knows your anus must be in pain dikk riding black culture for so long :smugbiden:.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Son it's not just about her being an outsider and saying it..it's her tryna justify Paula saying the shyt like she has any authority over it...on top of the fact that Paula is a 67 year old white woman who KNOWS better and ISN'T influenced at all by the young black culture..admitted to using it in a negative way..not even saying the same word...and ACTED on her racism to boot by being discriminatory against black people in every possible way...she's said racist shyt outside of the word...the word is damn near the LEAST of the main issue and Dania looks completely ignorant in defending Paula...on any level..it means she doesn't even understand the word herself to use it in the first place and she doesn't even sympathize with our issues...basically she should stfu...and I'm not a Dominican hater...I'm a hater of the racist and delusional Dominicans and I know some non racist and non delusional Dominicans who feel the same way I do...

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Son it's not just about her being an outsider and saying it..it's her tryna justify Paula saying the shyt like she has any authority over it...on top of the fact that Paula is a 67 year old white woman who KNOWS better and ISN'T influenced at all by the young black culture..admitted to using it in a negative way..not even saying the same word...and ACTED on her racism to boot by being discriminatory against black people in every possible way...she's said racist shyt outside of the word...the word is damn near the LEAST of the main issue and Dania looks completely ignorant in defending Paula...on any level..it means she doesn't even understand the word herself to use it in the first place and she doesn't even sympathize with our issues...basically she should stfu...and I'm not a Dominican hater...I'm a hater of the racist and delusional Dominicans and I know some non racist and non delusional Dominicans who feel the same way I do...
Even Trayvon Martin out here calling George Zimmerman a nicca and you talking about black peoples ''authority'' on the word :dead: even Kim Lee who does my girls nails is a nicca now. blame yaselves