LATINA ACTRESS Dania Ramirez DEFENDS using "the n" word

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
No, the whole world sees hip hop as a black thing/black culture.

it doesnt matter that the whole world sees it that way, we were part of the movement when hip hop was born in the bronx

just look at movies like breaking and beat street, you'll see the spanish cats being part of that culture. the majority of the bronx is black/rican/dominican

Beat+Street+b-boys.png

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I just think its so unfair and so stupid that everytime a race discussion gets started, dudes on the coli get so racist and ignorant towards dominicans by singling out the small percentage of dominicans who do not know their history. we are from a 3rd world country. education is getting better now in DR but most of my family members didnt go past 3rd grade. reading writing and math is as far as their knowledge goes. so are there dominicans ignorant to their heritage? hell yea. but for the most part, we in this shyt wit ya. we on the same team. even those that deny their blackness still realize that they are minorities. we aint shyt to these racist cacs either. but blacks get so angry at racism that they even swing at us! thats the fukked up part. sammy sosa wasnt the first colored person to try to become white. michael jackson was doing it since the 80s. those mo-town artists were the originals. black americans were the first to bleach their skin and konk their hair. sammy sosa does it and it becomes fukk DOMINICANS!.

instead of fighting against the self hate, ya fighting the victims of it. black dominicans are just as guilty of self hate as african americans. so until 100% of black america is united on its pro-african tip and becomes a force in the western african movement, ya really shouldnt single us out.

I can't speak to all of this because iono how deep that ish go. Frankly, as I always understood it, this is some NYC chit so I don't get that deep off into it.

However, I can see where you coming from here. But the issue is in this thread is...

The problem is she doesn't identify herself as such...she identifies herself as an outsider who uses it therefore Paula Deen should have the right as well...

THIS!!

If you are Dominican and look like Sammy Sosa or Zoe Saldana or "J. Cole with a big nose" as some dude said, and you livin' in America - YOU ARE BLACK!

You aren't an "outsider" - you're dealing with the same BS we are. You still ain't gettin' a cab. You and your Dominican patnas have probably been called that word with the "er" on it before, y'all can say the ish. As mentioned, you all are familiar with the context of "my nicca" as opposed to using it with the stank on it.

If Paula Deen ever said "my niccas", she was probably saying it like "I possess some niccas". Dania Ramirez is playing herself acting like those are the same.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

I can't speak to all of this because iono how deep that ish go. Frankly, as I always understood it, this is some NYC chit so I don't get that deep off into it.

However, I can see where you coming from here. But the issue is in this thread is...

THIS!!

If you are Dominican and look like Sammy Sosa or Zoe Saldana or "J. Cole with a big nose" as some dude said, and you livin' in America - YOU ARE BLACK!

You aren't an "outsider" - you're dealing with the same BS we are. You still ain't gettin' a cab. You and your Dominican patnas have probably been called that word with the "er" on it before, y'all can say the ish. As mentioned, you all are familiar with the context of "my nicca" as opposed to using it with the stank on it.

If Paula Deen ever said "my niccas", she was probably saying it like "I possess some niccas". Dania Ramirez is playing herself acting like those are the same.
Basically..

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
it doesnt matter that the whole world sees it that way, we were part of the movement when hip hop was born in the bronx

just look at movies like breaking and beat street, you'll see the spanish cats being part of that culture. the majority of the bronx is black/rican/dominican

Beat+Street+b-boys.png

Hip hop is bigger than that. Take gangster rap, it started in Philly but really blew up on the west coast. There Wasn't any Puerto Ricans or Domincans in either of the those places. IT Black youth than started it. Now tell me a city hasn't been influenced by gangster rap? Nobody is spinning on there head anymore!

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I'm tire of this nonsense too. Hip Hop is/was a Black thing.

word.

lol so? that don't mean shyt. White people were part of the movement too, but that don't mean anything. Black people started/created/birthed it, latinos were the first non blacks to participate.

And it does matter, how the world sees it, how you gonna claim to be part of the movement when nobody else recognizes you.
Crazy legs legendary rican breakdancer

We use to refer to it as Moreno (black) style or Cocola style

now why would they call it that....because black people were doing it before them :jawalrus:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Hip hop is bigger than that. Take gangster rap, it started in Philly but really blew up on the west coast. There Wasn't any Puerto Ricans or Domincans in either of the those places. IT Black youth than started it. Now tell me a city hasn't been influenced by gangster rap? Nobody is spinning on there head anymore!

:snoop: it doesnt matter that no one is spinning on they heads anymore. breakdancing/graffiti/deejaying/rapping/beatboxing/beats are all the roots and fundamentals of hip hop culture. without all of that, gangster rap wouldve NEVER been born.

im not saying we created it, but we were a big part of the movement and culture in its beginnings in the bronx

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:what: Bodega?? A BODEGA!! Are you for real? You honeestly believe Black America is one dimensional as Harlem don't you?

thats just an example bro. corner stores and delis and bodegas are a good example because its the one business that u can find ANYWHERE in any shyt hole neighborhood accross america

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
even amongst our latin friends, there's a sorting out that needs to be done. come some of these b*stards be racist as fukk against blacks.

i think paul money had a line about wishing they'd start up hanging again so we'd find out who's really down (ie. Hispanic, wiggers)

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
@Lewis Black you a straight up racist through and through, you trying to hide it but its so clear

Last edited by a moderator:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
@lewisblack you a straight up racist through and through, you trying to hide it but its so clear

LOL so @lewisblack is a 'racist' yet the people who do everything they can to distance themselves from being black and try and jump on black culture but not accept being black are not?

@lewisblack is just telling the truth breh

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

THIS!!

like i said im not specifically defending dania ramirez or paula deen. paula deen is obviously a racist and dania is dumb for defending her. im addressing the animosity towards dominicans mostly.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
@Lewis Black you a straight up racist through and through, you trying to hide it but its so clear

lol me? racist? im the chillest motherfukker on here. 20 pages of people on here but i get singled out. I think you got a problem with me...what have i done :heh:

Last edited by a moderator: