LATINA ACTRESS Dania Ramirez DEFENDS using "the n" word

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would say @NvrCMyNut is the racist one.

He constantly says degrading things about black people even though he is part black. :wtf:
:duck:

I've only recently started to after years of reading ignorant sh!t on these boards, & when i do it, it's in response to posters like Lewis Black. If you can't take it don't dish it out. & tbh, unlike the sh!r im responding to i'm pretty light hearted with it. I've rarely said anything that's racist against all blacks, just African Americans.

Look at this thread...i came in late & what did i really say racist? Nothing really. Nothing anywhere near as malicious as multiple comments (about 6 fukking pages of hate) againt my people in this thread. Drop the hollier than thou victim mentality, it only works on CACS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
You won't see uptwon c00nyo call him out doe lol

I would say @NvrCMyNut is the racist one.

He constantly says degrading things about black people even though he is part black. :wtf:

i've read some of his post but i havent seen anything racist. point it out, ill call a bigot out when i see one. aint no special occasions just because we spanish or w.e, i dont care about skin color that type of shyt doesnt even cross my mind

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Even Trayvon Martin out here calling George Zimmerman a nicca and you talking about black peoples ''authority'' on the word :dead: even Kim Lee who does my girls nails is a nicca now. blame yaselves

So imma blame myself for an old southern white lady who lived thru ALL the segregation black people went thru and prolly acted on some of it..wanting to use blacks in a slave themed wedding and reminisces on slavery like its the good ol days n shyt?..who guaranteed been using it since shes been a kid?..and an ignorant ass dominican bytch cosigning the shyt?..yea..ok...

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
:umad: you love it. otherwise you'd keep ya opinions to yaself you fukking loser

Show love to your own culture for once mayne :shake:

tumblr_m8f1f7CRHI1rtc9of.gif

MiGente.com — Where Latinos & Latinas Meet to Chat, Discuss, Engage

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
:duck:

I've only recently started to after years of reading ignorant sh!t on these boards, & when i do it, it's in response to posters like Lewis Black. If you can't take it don't dish it out. & tbh, unlike the sh!r im responding to i'm pretty light hearted with it. I've rarely said anything that's racist against all blacks, just African Americans.

Look at this thread...i came in late & what did i really say racist? Nothing really. Nothing anywhere near as malicious as multiple comments (about 6 fukking pages of hate) againt my people in this thread. Drop the hollier than thou victim mentality, it only works on CACS.

So you acknowledge that you say racist bigoted shyt on here.

At least you acknowledge it. :krs:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
So you acknowledge that you say racist bigoted shyt on here.

At least you acknowledge it. :krs:

He pretending breh, he love black culture deep down. Dude love our style :smugbiden:

So i when i speak the truth about his mexican people...he felt distraught

"How can lewis black talk about us mecussans like this :leon:"

I just spit the truth mayne :beli:

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
He pretending breh, he love black culture deep down. Dude love our style :smugbiden:

So i when i speak the truth about his mexican people...he felt distraught

"How can lewis black talk about us mecussans like this :leon:"

I just spit the truth mayne :beli:

I can tell breh, you can tell the one's who are in the battle on one side they are dying to be associated with the cool factor of black culture but on the other side they are fighting their c00n tendencies and want to hold on to their fake whiteness they think their home country gives them.

Me ? I don't give a fukk.

INFACT I don't want them to claim blackness.

We already have enough problems we don't need a new generations of c00ns and Sammy Sosa's procreating with us and ruining black pride.

The cacs (who don't want the either) can have them :stylin:

Their c00ning meshing with our race will fukk us up in the long run so they can stay out.

We don't want them. :demonic:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I can tell breh, you can tell the one's who are in the battle on one side they are dying to be associated with the cool factor of black culture but on the other side they are fighting their c00n tendencies and want to hold on to their fake whiteness they think their home country gives them.

shyts fukked up. You got @NvrCMyNut tryna shyt on black americans, when he from a third world island called puerto rico what never has and never will achieve anything...its funny to me :patrice: And if you don't like what i said ?
1630780_o.gif

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
shyts fukked up. You got @NvrCMyNut tryna shyt on black americans, when he from a third world island called puerto rico what never has and never will achieve anything...its funny to me :patrice:

It's that inferiority complex breh, their mindset in so low and have such low sense of sellf esteem among them they try to cling on to cac's while trying to cling on to us at the same time.

Deep down it all goes back to how low they think of themselves as a people and they project that on us and try to gain a little sense of confidence by talking down about us.

It must suck to know that back in their home town people spit on them for their skin color so they come to the states and try and act brand new.

The same dark Dominicans talking breezy on here are the same one's being treated as a lower caste amount their own people.

I'd hate to be them :whew:

Black EXCELLENCE :mj:

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps

Me ? I don't give a fukk.

INFACT I don't want them to claim blackness.

We already have enough problems we don't need a new generations of c00ns and Sammy Sosa's procreating with us and ruining black pride.

The cacs (who don't want the either) can have them :stylin:

Their c00ning meshing with our race will fukk us up in the long run so they can stay out.

We don't want them. :demonic:

for real...black people know they an insecure bunch so i dont know why they just try to lump everybody with african blood together...black people be shamed to be black whenever they see a nigguh on the news doing some dumb shyt so i dont know why they would add to that misery by claiming every brown person they see...