LATINA ACTRESS Dania Ramirez DEFENDS using "the n" word

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
I can't figure out why they ever feel the need to say it. The urge, yeah we sound cool as fukk saying it amongst ourselves. But they just sound fake and forced saying it.

Irony is, everyone I'm cool with saying it around me, doesn't say it. And those that do I look at like :rudy: They just sound so fake. Like they just want to say it to say it.

I have one or two friends I say it freely around. Their black, I don't have the urge to say it with no black folks around. Idk, maybe I'm a cotton picking ******. But thats the point of the word right? To induce feelings of slavery?

It's about respect.

I don't say anything but I guess that's what trips them out. :youngsabo:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: Bodega?? A BODEGA!! Are you for real? You honeestly believe Black America is one dimensional as Harlem don't you?
why not?

Harlem was the mecca of black america until very recently. They even got AA women flocking to dominicans salons in the new mecca, Atlanta. Got random black transplant from the bx claiming to be Dominican just to get their clientele up :russ:

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
Breh brehs not trying to start no mess but I asked a black chick if she was Dominican because she said no mamon carnal ( which is mexican spanish) she was so happy I thought I was about to get a blow job lol

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:childplease:

Why y'all want dem Dominicans to be black so hard? As a Haitian, I say let them claim cac. Their nikka pass was revoked when they killed all dem Haitians. :birdman:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:russ: nikka please

she IS an outsider. just read the responses to this thread from her brothas and sistas :youngsabo: :russ:

:dead:

fucc you quoting me for anyway didn't you already cop pleas in the other dominican/latino hating thread a week or so ago:scusthov: obsessed loser.

Why u so emotional?..what pleas did I cop?..what thread?..:huh:..u confusing me wit someone else..man fukk outta here..dispute anything I said..come with an intelligent response or don't come at all...the only loser is u for gettin so emotional over the Internet...I don't even remember ya screen name...yet u got so mad u "tried" to neg me..:laugh:...what a bytch...

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
.yet try to use our slang..say nikka left n right...etc etc..fukk outta here..

It makes no sense, listen to our music, try to claim our culture :whoo:, dress like us, get haircuts like we did yeaaaars ago. shyt, at least the mexicans on the west coast get they own little thing/style go on, but nyc a whole new level of swag jacking. :hmm:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Then this doesn't apply to you, I was primarily talking about dominicans that deny any African Ancestry in their blood but still who wanna be like nikkas but not get treated like one.:manny:

And Hip-Hop culture is a black culture that was started by black people let's just make that clear.:mjpls:

yea it was started mostly by blacks but you cant deny that spanish people (ricans and dominicans) from nyc were part of the movement aswell when hip hop was born in the bronx..i guess u can say that its part of the reason why a lot of nyc spanish cats talk and live by that culture

you said you had a "big nose" but the complexion of jcole, as if light-skinned people aren't black. i have the complexion of jcole, and i'm as black as they come.

your post reeked of self-hate.

:beli: because of the rest of my features are all spanish looking you fukking dumbass

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
how you gonna say our word but can't admit to being a nikka

that's why I always feel :childplease: about other races using our word

and I especially hate when so and so gets his cornball brothers sense of approval and you got him saying the word every second.

I blame hiphop for this shyt. Other races will never understand the plight.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
messican/dominicans, the fukk is the difference?i mean they all speak the same poyo loco soundin bullshyt anyway

and when they try to be black they fukk it up, them cats look silly as hell running around cornrows and then they name that bullshyt they call music reggaeton, there is nothing reggae about none of that nonsense

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
why not?

Harlem was the mecca of black america until very recently. They even got AA women flocking to dominicans salons in the new mecca, Atlanta. Got random black transplant from the bx claiming to be Dominican just to get their clientele up :russ:

Most black Americans 1) statistically still live in the south 2) Don't live around Dominicans.