LATINA ACTRESS Dania Ramirez DEFENDS using "the n" word

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
for real...black people know they an insecure bunch so i dont know why they just try to lump everybody with african blood together...black people be shamed to be black whenever they see a nigguh on the news doing some dumb shyt so i dont know why they would add to that misery by claiming every brown person they see...

:russ:

you fukking idiot

back to st0rmfr0nt (if you're a cac) or ingliesaia (if youre a c00n dominican)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
“If it’s really uncomfortable, let’s not use it at all.”
this sums up the whole thing perfectly. there is no inside nikka club if you got a problem with the word you got a problem with the word. it doesn't change context depending on who says it.

its like as blacks we wanna run around using that word keeping it fresh, alive, and relevant but at the same time we don't want anybody else to use it.

the word is bad regardless of who uses it and we all clearly know the intention behind anyone who happens to say it. people just wanna play dumb and suddenly grow a sense of honor.

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Don't understand people that complain about not being able to use the word. I grew up in a crip neighborhood but you don't see me going around using the word "cuz".

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
:russ:

you fukking idiot

back to st0rmfr0nt (if you're a cac) or ingliesaia (if youre a c00n dominican)

im black dude...dont front like black people dont be relieved when they find out the serial killer is white...thats what i meant by insecure...a lot of black are shamed to be black..,some of those people post here...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Don't understand people that complain about not being able to use the word. I grew up in a crip neighborhood but you don't see me going around using the word "cuz".
nikka / ****** is the same thing. you don't take a disrespectful word they beat your ancestors to death with and then try to turn it into some empowerment we can do it but they can't shyt.

the other races have more sense than that as a collective blacks are probably the only race that would wrap themselves up in something disrespectful to them and act like its ok to basically disrespect our own race.

the word should be retired period.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
im black dude...dont front like black people dont be relieved when they find out the serial killer is white...thats what i meant by insecure...a lot of black are shamed to be black..,some of those people post here...

Oh sorry bruh, too many cacs posing as blacks and dominican c00ns on this site (and c00ns in general)

I have to be wary. :shaq2:

Breh, I never get ashamed when I see blacks on the news for commiting crime ? I'm sure I ain't the only one.

I've never experienced that shame b4 tbh.......

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Exactly why Roselyn Sanchez>>>>

iUVTZ5NB7Gikv.gif

:takedat:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
nikka / ****** is the same thing. you don't take a disrespectful word they beat your ancestors to death with and then try to turn it into some empowerment we can do it but they can't shyt.

the other races have more sense than that as a collective blacks are probably the only race that would wrap themselves up in something disrespectful to them and act like its ok to basically disrespect our own race.

the word should be retired period.

:rudy: nigg-er is a term of hate that represents racism, nikka is a term of endearment or could be used as a noun

not only are they spelled differently but they both pronounced differently

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
:rudy: nigg-er is a term of hate that represents racism, nikka is a term of endearment or could be used as a noun

not only are they spelled differently but they both pronounced differently

True but some very old 80-90 year olds have used the -gga ending just because of their drawl. They meant to say -gger but it always came out -gga. Guys like that hated blacks all the same, regardless of the ending they used. Using the -gga ending isn't some brand new invention that previously never existed - it just wasn't as common as using -gger.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
True but some very old 80-90 year olds have used the -gga ending just because of their drawl. They meant to say -gger but it always came out -gga. Guys like that hated blacks all the same, regardless of the ending they used. Using the -gga ending isn't some brand new invention that previously never existed - it just wasn't as common as using -gger.

the way those 80-90 year old cacs speak have nothing to do with us tho..we say nigg-a strictly as a form of endearment because thats how we grew up talking

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
its not like we grew up and at 14 decided to start saying nikka..

we been around that word since we was kids and never used it as a racist term, it was always used to describe a friend/person

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Honestly whether people want to admit it or not, especially in more recent years, Hip-Hop is at the forefront of pop culture. So many people listen to the prevalent use of 'nikka' because it's in the music. It doesn't excuse the ignorance but artists like Kanye have literally popularized it to the point of it being seen as slang anyone can use.

It hasn't been a sole Black cultural thing for a long, long time.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
It's that inferiority complex breh, their mindset in so low and have such low sense of sellf esteem among them they try to cling on to cac's while trying to cling on to us at the same time.

Deep down it all goes back to how low they think of themselves as a people and they project that on us and try to gain a little sense of confidence by talking down about us.

It must suck to know that back in their home town people spit on them for their skin color so they come to the states and try and act brand new.

The same dark Dominicans talking breezy on here are the same one's being treated as a lower caste amount their own people.

I'd hate to be them :whew:

Black EXCELLENCE :mj:

you are an idiot :krs:

:umad: