LATINA ACTRESS Dania Ramirez DEFENDS using "the n" word

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
nikkas is nikkas and bytches is bytches

white bytches, black bytches, asian bytches, french bytches, etc.

white nikkas, black nikkas, puerto rican nikkas, bindi nikkas, etc.

don't be a bytch nikka

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Had to check a CAC at work the other night.

He called himself a "nikka" and I said don't ever say that around me again. The nerve of that bytch to try to tell me that he is a "nikka" cause of all the bad shyt he done did in his life. :aicmon:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats the problem? Same people b!tching and whining said dominicans was black :mjpls:

make ya mind up fakkits :umad:

:pachaha: the hypocrisy is so blantant. so much rich material :lawd: i might have to go in on you nikkas again :youngsabo:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Just came across this article by a Dominican. @amaury136

its a very interesting article. she was obviously from a fam who denied it. i never denied this goes on n i always said it is very ignorant but most of us dont feel that way. all of our most famous and succesful dominicans are black. but how can we just sit here and say "we black" when we are way more than just that. we got our own culture, heavily based in african culture, but still our own. we have fought wars securing our independence and we have spent alot of effort to have our own identity.we know obviously we have african ancestry. but we also have european and indian ancestry. we dont rep none of that shyt. we simply hispanic. dominicans. thats how we see ourselves. we vote for people of color. We had a president the same pigment as obama just a few years back. It wasnt huge news over there that he got voted in, he was just a dominican.

The girl that wrote that was obviously just very confused. I am not and most people i know or in my fam are not. yea, we have african. we have spanish, we have portuguese. my girl has a turkish grandmother, we have a ton of jews in sosua, many germans in punta cana, just a huge mix of everything. when somebody asks where we from, should we say "im hispanic; part african, part spaniard, part taino, part german, part jewish and part turkish" ? nah so we just say we dominican.

i just think its so unfair and so stupid that everytime a race discussion gets started, dudes on the coli get so racist and ignorant towards dominicans by singling out the small percentage of dominicans who do not know their history. we are from a 3rd world country. education is getting better now in DR but most of my family members didnt go past 3rd grade. reading writing and math is as far as their knowledge goes. so are there dominicans ignorant to their heritage? hell yea. but for the most part, we in this shyt wit ya. we on the same team. even those that deny their blackness still realize that they are minorities. we aint shyt to these racist cacs either. but blacks get so angry at racism that they even swing at us! thats the fukked up part. sammy sosa wasnt the first colored person to try to become white. michael jackson was doing it since the 80s. those mo-town artists were the originals. black americans were the first to bleach their skin and konk their hair. sammy sosa does it and it becomes fukk DOMINICANS!.

instead of fighting against the self hate, ya fighting the victims of it. black dominicans are just as guilty of self hate as african americans. so until 100% of black america is united on its pro-african tip and becomes a force in the western african movement, ya really shouldnt single us out.

Last edited by a moderator:

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
its a very interesting article. she was obviously from a fam who denied it. i never denied this goes on n i always said it is very ignorant but most of us dont feel that way. all of our most famous and succesful dominicans are black. but how can we just sit here and say "we black" when we are way more than just that. we got our own culture, heavily based in african culture, but still our own. we have fought wars securing our independence and we have spent alot of effort to have our own identity.we know obviously we have african ancestry. but we also have european and indian ancestry. we dont rep none of that shyt. we simply hispanic. dominicans. thats how we see ourselves. we vote for people of color. We had a president the same pigment as obama just a few years back. It wasnt huge news over there that he got voted in, he was just a dominican.

The girl that wrote that was obviously just very confused. I am not and most people i know or in my fam are not. yea, we have african. we have spanish, we have portuguese. my girl has a turkish grandmother, we have a ton of jews in sosua, many germans in punta cana, just a huge mix of everything. when somebody asks where we from, should we say "im hispanic; part african, part spaniard, part taino, part german, part jewish and part turkish" ? nah so we just say we dominican.

i just think its so unfair and so stupid that everytime a race discussion gets started, dudes on the coli get so racist and ignorant towards dominicans by singling out the small percentage of dominicans who do not know their history. we are from a 3rd world country. education is getting better now in DR but most of my family members didnt go past 3rd grade. reading writing and math is as far as their knowledge goes. so are there dominicans ignorant to their heritage? hell yea. but for the most part, we in this shyt wit ya. we on the same team. even those that deny their blackness still realize that they are minorities. we aint shyt to these racist cacs either. but blacks get so angry at racism that they even swing at us! thats the fukked up part. sammy sosa wasnt the first colored person to try to become white. michael jackson was doing it since the 80s. those mo-town artists were the originals. black americans were the first to bleach their skin and konk their hair. sammy sosa does it and it becomes fukk DOMINICANS!.

instead of fighting against the self hate, ya fighting the victims of it. black dominicans are just as guilty of self hate as african americans. so until 100% of black america is united on its pro-african tip and becomes a force in the western african movement, ya really shouldnt single us out.

:wow: beautiful post

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Whats the problem? Same people b!tching and whining said dominicans was black :mjpls:

make ya mind up fakkits :umad:

:pachaha: the hypocrisy is so blantant. so much rich material :lawd: i might have to go in on you nikkas again :youngsabo:

The problem is she doesn't identify herself as such...if she did there would be no explanation on the word and it's use by Paula Deen...she identifies herself as an outsider who uses it therefore Paula Deen should have the right as well...basically the bytch is extremely ignorant and played herself and has NO right to speak on what black people should or shouldnt accept...period..if she felt she was black than Paula's comments and actions would have offended her as well...

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

I kind of agree here but after seeing so many Dominicans on that "I'm not black" shyt and the way they treat Haitians I've come to the conclusion that a lot of Dominicans are self hating c00ns. Hell half of my moms side are like this, my pops side has always identified as black and he would tell me all the time that we are pretty much Spanish speaking nikkas. :heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When the fukk did I said I hate my nose? I was pointing out the only African trait in my facial appearance and because I did that I hate it?

I'm guessing this ur way of expressing self hatred, I said big nose n the 1st u thought was hate...good job

you said you had a "big nose" but the complexion of jcole, as if light-skinned people aren't black. i have the complexion of jcole, and i'm as black as they come.

your post reeked of self-hate.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
100x as succesful? yea cause u see black owned business all over the hood. :rudy:

if u mean in sports and entertainment then yea ya got it, but the average joe black in america isnt as succesful as the average joe dominican that comes here opens a bodega by the PJs and gets rich selling ya 50 cent sodas and bags of popcorns and hohos

:clap: very succesful indeed. by the way, where i work the purchasing director, athletic director and kitchen director are all dominican. :smugdraper:

:childplease: The world is bigger than NYC my man. :stopitslime:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I kind of agree here but after seeing so many Dominicans on that "I'm not black" shyt and the way they treat Haitians I've come to the conclusion that a lot of Dominicans are self hating c00ns. Hell half of my moms side are like this, my pops side has always identified as black and he would tell me all the time that we are pretty much Spanish speaking nikkas. :heh:

it is what it is, alot of dominicans really are just self hating spanish speaking negroes. the lack of education in many corners of dr is to blame for that. if they were taught since they were kids that most of our genetic make up is from africa, that shyt wouldnt go on.

that being said tho, is it fair to judge a whole country based on the actions of the uneducated? blacks shouldnt do that cause they dont like it when it gets done to them which is ALL the time. people see shyt like worldstarhiphop and base the whole african american race off those ignorant ass nikkas. we all victims of the same fukked up racist system that breeds self hate, thats all.

so all you pro-black militant ass nikkas should save that animosity for somebody else. :boss:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:childplease: The world is bigger than NYC my man. :stopitslime:

i been all over the northeast and have friends down south up to the carolinas. wherever dominicans land, dominican owned bodegas pop up. if there arent any dominican owned bodegas in ur hood its probably cause we aint there yet.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
:russ: @ the dude saying that dominicans don't call themselves black because of the ghetto/hood blacks.

Majority of the dominicans that i know imitate the whole goon/hood culture. I see dominicans sagging their pants down and saying niqqa all of the time.

Maybe that only applies to the ones who live on the on the island but the ones born here in the states are just as hood as blacks.

Exactly. Why even copy off of "ghetto" Blacks? Why are you even on a hip hop/black themed site in the 1st place? Why not start a sports merengue forum you and yours?

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem is she doesn't identify herself as such...if she did there would be no explanation on the word and it's use by Paula Deen...she identifies herself as an outsider who uses it therefore Paula Deen should have the right as well...basically the bytch is extremely ignorant and played herself and has NO right to speak on what black people should or shouldnt accept...period..if she felt she was black than Paula's comments and actions would have offended her as well...

:russ: nikka please

she IS an outsider. just read the responses to this thread from her brothas and sistas :youngsabo: :russ:

:dead:

fucc you quoting me for anyway didn't you already cop pleas in the other dominican/latino hating thread a week or so ago:scusthov: obsessed loser.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
i been all over the northeast and have friends down south up to the carolinas. wherever dominicans land, dominican owned bodegas pop up. if there arent any dominican owned bodegas in ur hood its probably cause we aint there yet.

:what: Bodega?? A BODEGA!! Are you for real? You honeestly believe Black America is one dimensional as Harlem don't you?