LATINA ACTRESS Dania Ramirez DEFENDS using "the n" word

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
im not putting the blame on the foreigners for the negative reputation blacks have. the blame for that negative reputation lies solely on rap music and people praising men for their level of thuggery as if thats a measure of manhood. im putting the blame on worldstarhiphop being such a popular fukking website when its nothing but ignorance rinsed and repeated. you think a dark skinned person from DR, PR, Colombia, even Nigeria who comes here to work hard and send money to their fam back home wants to be associated with Darnell down the block robbing mexicans for money to get thug life tatted on his stomach and goon tatted on his neck?

:damnlol:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I agree with her.:leostare: Ever since I started lurking in the Higher Learning forum I have found out that we all originated from Africa so I began to consider myself black and using the word on a regular basis.:smugbiden: Just today, I encountered a portly and overly loud gentleman who was standing in line in front of me at Dunkin' Donuts. I whispered: "Ugh, leave already you fat ass nikka" underneath my breath and proceeded to suck my teeth. I think he heard me because he turned around and looked at me like so: :birdman: However, I looked at him in the following manner::upsetfavre: and asked him if he realized that I was of African descent as well. He sighed, turned back around, and continued ordering.
Does this mean you're going to start considering yourself african american? :damnlol:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise

Blacks need to start having a bit of pride and stop letting these types of people "on". Why are we so cot damn welcoming to spics, chinks, mulattoes, etc? We'll put them up in out videos. Our celebs will marry them. We let em appropriate our culture...why? What do we get in return? I fukks with Spike, but I'm actually kinda glad that she low-key put him on blast. Give her role to an African American next time dude.

BOTTOMLINE!

steve-austin_2.jpg

Why so many latinos find their way to Black dominated hip hop forums in the first place I don't know.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Naw, they gotta understand that there is much more to the world than what they see on muthafuccin' TV! What are they, kids? And even so, i'm sure they've seen on TV that black folk are not too cool with non-black folk callin' them that word. If they don't know that and they plan on living here, that's some chit they need to put in the pamphlets they give out at customs.

That's as ass-backwards as white folks from here moving to DR and calling all the people who don't look like them "minorities".

Son dude is an NY Dominican..with the SAME kinda mentality I was criticizing in this thread..I'm born n raised in NY and I spot em from a mile away...try to lump themselves in wit us for convenience and talk like us but racist and delusional as fukk and don't even know it...he literally proved every point I was making wit his dumb ass posts which I why I chose not to respond to him anymore...it's funny...cause if u even go and ask a Puerto Rican or a non racist/delusional Dominican about which hispanics are the most racist towards black people...they will say DOMINICANS in a hot second...no hesitation...

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
see but that shows how stupid it is to begin with. we dominicans ALLLLL have african in our blood. there is no denying that. ALLL of us. when ya get at a dark skinned dominican for not saying he is black but let a white one slide, ya being stupid.

n like i keep saying, when dark skinned dominicans deny their blackness, they arent denying their african ancestry. shyt our fukking music is african its so drum heavy. they are denying being the same as african americans cause the world wide image of african americans is nikkas like 50 cent, menace 2 society, worldstarhiphop, or black athletes. they dont see images of black college proffessors or doctors or engineers or lawyers. In DR, the black americans u see on TV are mostly basketball players covered in tats(not that tats are necessarily a bad thing but u gotta understand how they think in latin american countries), translated gangster movies, popular rappers, etc etc. so can you really blame them, knowing how racist this country is against blacks, for coming here and being quick to disassociate themselves from that image that they know from tv? being quick to say "hell no im not black im dominican!"

is it ignorance? YES! but can u blame them?

WHAT! The Dominican Republic is a floating whorehouse. It the 5th biggest destination for prostitution on Earth, who want's to associate with that??? All after all the oppression we have experienced we are collectively 100x as successful as Dominicans. Take that nonsense to DR1.com!

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
link? cause I saw in an interview for Heroes she called herself black, but I can't seem to find one where she claims white domincan. :skip:

Sammy Sosa doesn't claim black either.
sammy-white.jpg

:jada:

I gave up on Dominicans and their self hatred a long time ago...

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
:russ: @ the dude saying that dominicans don't call themselves black because of the ghetto/hood blacks.

Majority of the dominicans that i know imitate the whole goon/hood culture. I see dominicans sagging their pants down and saying niqqa all of the time.

Maybe that only applies to the ones who live on the on the island but the ones born here in the states are just as hood as blacks.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
People get more caught with the usage of the word than the actions surrounding the person who uses the word...thats the bigger problem to me.

One thing i dont quite get with dominicans not claiming they are black, answer me this. If you get pulled over in Willacoochie, alabama...what do you think you are. If you are vacationing in berlin germany, what do you think you are, if your on business in hong kong what do you think you are...race is a social construct based on loosely held visual attributes...instead of bytching that you are not black, why not unify with those society perceives you to be associated with and fight the bigger fukking battle.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
:dead: I can picture her saying

"Hey nikka, try my enchiladas"

:pachaha:

but if i run around calling her a spic or a wetback shed get her enchiladas in a bunch, stupid bytch

:why:

why the fukk are you dumb asses associating enchiladas with dominicans? thats a mexican food you ignorant fukks.

theres a lot i can say on this subject but its just not winnable with a lot of you pro-black militants. most of ya nikkas is racist as fukk then want to get sensitive for every little thing. all ya see is fukking color, nothing more.

its crazy how a lot of you dudes in here showed your true colors, we can all be talking about diffrent subjects on this site about women/sports/movies/entertaintment etc and have the same general opinion and everything would be cool...but as soon as the subject turns to race/color, the true racism just comes out and a lot of ya really showing a LOT of hatred

i say nikka all the time,not because "i want to get associated with blacks/be black" like some of idiots have already said. but because i grew up in harlem in a predominately hip hop culture. im dominican and i dont speak spanish for shyt, i can understand it but my words dont flow out as right. never in my life have i ever gotten checked for saying "my nikka", because it comes out natural to me and its just the way i talk.

is it wrong? maybe, but when i say "my nikka" or anything of the sort, theres nothing racist about it at all. not a ounce. am i denying my african ancestry? no. do i look black? no, i got the big nose from my grandfather whos a black dominican but i got a jcole complexion (only comparison i can come up with this moment)

anyway fukk most of ya in here, i come to this site cause its a hip hop centered site and like i said a lot of us got the same views UNTIL it turns to race. so fukk ya for saying "why dont latinos go to latino sites" and all the other dumb shyt that was said in this thread.

suck my dikk you racist fukks