LATINA ACTRESS Dania Ramirez DEFENDS using "the n" word

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its like "nikka" is the one word that's off limits the way muthafukas be talkin....we owe u an explanation as to why we don't want u to use it?u can't even get the difference between it being prounounced with a "a" at the end and the "er" at the end.....u can't even grasp that's not the same thing:laff:...don't nobody owe u an explanation for shyt,if u wanna say it so bad say it then:mjpls:...oh u worried about the consequences:whoa:well shut the fuk up then its simple mathmatics.....nikkas can't call they women "c*nt" shyt don't even sound right,certaiin shyt don't sound right comin from certain people rather it be race,gender or whatever.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Here she is with her husband :

58vAEEb.jpg

Says everything that needs to be said about her.

Just another Zoe Saldana-like Dominic00n.

The "I have African American friends" isn't the typical "I know black people" thing either...it's actually that, but also making a clear distinction between herself and other black people. "Oh, I'm Latin, but negros have let me used the word in the past"...matter of fact, I'm not even gonna ask her how...:pachaha:

Blacks need to start having a bit of pride and stop letting these types of people "on". Why are we so cot damn welcoming to spics, chinks, mulattoes, etc? We'll put them up in out videos. Our celebs will marry them. We let em appropriate our culture...why? What do we get in return? I fukks with Spike, but I'm actually kinda glad that she low-key put him on blast. Give her role to an African American next time dude.

How hard is it to just NOT say it?

But Then When Someone Uses The Word "Fairy" or "No Homo" Its A Huge Outcry :what:

This is what concerns me.

I'm actually not all that mad about "the n word" in and of itself. Black people face so much racism in the United States (And, world at large)...one word is barely the tip of the iceberg. Every time you see a magazine cover with no black people but with every other race...that's you being called a ******. Every time a sports anchor uses a word like "thug" or "behavior problems" when describing a black athlete...that's you being called a ******. Just watched Scott Pilgrim the other day...cool movie, but guess what, you're not involved...******.

Other races (But, mostly whites, what else is new :dry:), seem to think that they are going to create some world where, for *some* reason...black culture, history, and people can continue to be attacked and disrespected...but everything else will be "off limits". You'll notice that accusations of "political correctness" usually tend to be thrown about involving situations with blacks. fakkits have made it so that you can't even call something gay anymore....but let some blacks point out instances of obvious racial discrimination and it's "OMG, this PC world you can't say anything anymore".

EVERYTHING should be permitted. Spic, chink, kike, fakkits, c*nt, whatever. I don't even fukk with rap too much these days...but I'm glad that Rick Ross talked about date rape. He lost endorsements over it...how many endorsements did John Mayer lose a few years ago when he was talking racist shyt? I'm glad that these white hipsters have finally realized that Kanye's music is just as "misogynistic" as any other rapper out (Don't get me started on this Kardashian shyt though....:whoa:)

"How come only black people can use the n word but we can't"...you can, just don't expect a higher level of tact from us.

DragonZord

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't read what none of ya'll wrote in this thread. :heh:

But bytch is so fukking fine she can call me whatever she fukkin wants :lupe:

bright black

All Star
Daps
two extremes keep getting repeated and both are ridiculous...1) everybody should be allowed to say the word and 2) nobody should be allowed say it...people should just accept that it is okay for black people to use the word however they wish and people who aint black can only use the word with limitations and restrictions...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here she is with her husband :

58vAEEb.jpg

Says everything that needs to be said about her.

Just another Zoe Saldana-like Dominic00n.

The "I have African American friends" isn't the typical "I know black people" thing either...it's actually that, but also making a clear distinction between herself and other black people. "Oh, I'm Latin, but negros have let me used the word in the past"...matter of fact, I'm not even gonna ask her how...:pachaha:

Blacks need to start having a bit of pride and stop letting these types of people "on". Why are we so cot damn welcoming to spics, chinks, mulattoes, etc? We'll put them up in out videos. Our celebs will marry them. We let em appropriate our culture...why? What do we get in return? I fukks with Spike, but I'm actually kinda glad that she low-key put him on blast. Give her role to an African American next time dude.

This is what concerns me.

I'm actually not all that mad about "the n word" in and of itself. Black people face so much racism in the United States (And, world at large)...one word is barely the tip of the iceberg. Every time you see a magazine cover with no black people but with every other race...that's you being called a ******. Every time a sports anchor uses a word like "thug" or "behavior problems" when describing a black athlete...that's you being called a ******. Just watched Scott Pilgrim the other day...cool movie, but guess what, you're not involved...******.

Other races (But, mostly whites, what else is new :dry:), seem to think that they are going to create some world where, for *some* reason...black culture, history, and people can continue to be attacked and disrespected...but everything else will be "off limits". You'll notice that accusations of "political correctness" usually tend to be thrown about involving situations with blacks. fakkits have made it so that you can't even call something gay anymore....but let some blacks point out instances of obvious racial discrimination and it's "OMG, this PC world you can't say anything anymore".

EVERYTHING should be permitted. Spic, chink, kike, fakkits, c*nt, whatever. I don't even fukk with rap too much these days...but I'm glad that Rick Ross talked about date rape. He lost endorsements over it...how many endorsements did John Mayer lose a few years ago when he was talking racist shyt? I'm glad that these white hipsters have finally realized that Kanye's music is just as "misogynistic" as any other rapper out (Don't get me started on this Kardashian shyt though....:whoa:)

"How come only black people can use the n word but we can't"...you can, just don't expect a higher level of tact from us.

so much truth. Black people, even those here, can't grasp that they do not like you. You are second class status in this world. Your white friends think you are inferior. Those liberals who watch Rachel Maddow don't like you. They don't want to live near you. Eat near you. Shop near you. But you're OK to listen toon their iPhones and watch during the nba finals. Anything else? Nah.

I hate delusional blacks that think theyre accepted. Black people are worse off now than we were in the 60s. :snoop:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
...they are denying being the same as african americans cause the world wide image of african americans is nikkas like 50 cent, menace 2 society, worldstarhiphop, or black athletes. they dont see images of black college proffessors or doctors or engineers or lawyers. In DR, the black americans u see on TV are mostly basketball players covered in tats(not that tats are necessarily a bad thing but u gotta understand how they think in latin american countries),

Naw, they gotta understand that there is much more to the world than what they see on muthafuccin' TV! What are they, kids? And even so, i'm sure they've seen on TV that black folk are not too cool with non-black folk callin' them that word. If they don't know that and they plan on living here, that's some chit they need to put in the pamphlets they give out at customs.

That's as ass-backwards as white folks from here moving to DR and calling all the people who don't look like them "minorities".