Last Rites - AMC's Preacher thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
4 episodes in and Preacher remains quite the peculiar show. I will say the show is shot really well and some of the music used is really good.

The scenes of a young Jesse and his dad, helped to inform some of the choices he is making now. Not sure exactly how compelling the bad businessman to serve God will turn out :patrice:

Tulip pushing the wrong guy out the window :mjlol:, lucky for her it turned out to be Cassidy. While is she hanging around a whore house which she clearly doesn't like to be in though :dwillhuh:.

Ol girl has no intention of being w/the mayor, but tosses him some sympathy sex now and again :ehh:

Somebodies on the phone because those 2 angels are bad at their job :lupe:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Nah man this show isn't must see TV. I'd tell people to watch "Utopia" 10x before I'd tell them to watch this, and I actually like this show.

This show is a prime example of why not every writer can be a show runner. Sam Caitlin was good under Vince Gilligan, he doesn't seem ready to run his own show though. He's not quite there yet.

Fred.
What the hell Utopia about cause u love that show

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
What the hell Utopia about cause u love that show

It generally starts off... and I kid you not, as a group of folks who know each other on the internet meeting IRl because they're fans of an obscure comic book.

By episode 3 you're gonna be shook to even do anything but sit there and watch it. You aren't even wanna go outside. The sight of the sky will scare the shyt out of you.

It's not about any supernatural magical alien shyt.

If anything, it's a little TOO real.

To say anything else descriptive about it would ruin it.

But yes. Utopia is 5/5