Last Rites - AMC's Preacher thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Just watched the second episode, thought it was flat out dope. The first ep I liked but it was more weird-in-an-intriguing-way as opposed to good.

AMC has nothing going on right now, I seriously doubt they'll cancel this. Besides "The Walking Dead", "Fear The Walking Dead", and "Better Call Saul" they have zero hits. Most of their other shows get terrible ratings and are going on their 4th or 5th seasons.

Fred.
that's more hits than HBO has :mjpls:

thought this ep was kinda boring. but the ending was will keep me around for another ep .

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

thought this ep was kinda boring. but the ending was will keep me around for another ep .

I don't know what the fukk HBO is doing man. If they didn't have "Game Of Thrones" their channel would be a graveyard. They need to drop that "Westworld" ASAP, and it needs to be a hit. Like, certified classic shyt. They also need to get that "Utopia" remake off the ground ASAP.

Fred.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
II
@hex @Mr.Negative ok just watching now was that dude in the beginning
Saint of All Killers?? They changed his awakening if it was since it was then two Angles that woke him up originally :ohhh:. The word works on animals in this one:dwillhuh::patrice::gladbron:.
Who are these QMP people :patrice:Are they the
Grail??

Yeah that's the guy in the spoiler tag.

The second question, I assume but they seem to be mixing characters and arcs. Or flat out adding new things.

Fred.

I guess t's not so much a spoiler since they technically already appeared.

The QMP people are from Quincannon's Meats. It was the meat packing place that Jesse visited that dude's wife at in Episode 1. Hence the herds of cattle lingo.

Comicwise, you don't see them til waaaay down the line during the "Salvation" arc, which is also my favorite arc of the series.

The guy in the spoiler tags, theres a miniseries where you see all this play out just like you're seeing it.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
II

The QMP people are from Quincannon's Meats. It was the meat packing place that Jesse visited that dude's wife at in Episode 1. Hence the herds of cattle lingo.

Comicwise, you don't see them til waaaay down the line during the "Salvation" arc, which is also my favorite arc of the series.

The guy in the spoiler tags, theres a miniseries where you see all this play out just like you're seeing it.
Mini series huh :patrice:? Yea as far as the meats thing I'm only on issue 18 :mjlol:I'm taking my time reading but so far I'm
Cassidy lied an said he was Jessie because he thought Tulip was in danger. They found out he didn't have the word and tried to shoot him:wow:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
"
Mini series huh :patrice:? Yea as far as the meats thing I'm only on issue 18 :mjlol:I'm taking my time reading but so far I'm
Cassidy lied an said he was Jessie because he thought Tulip was in danger. They found out he didn't have the word and tried to shoot him:wow:

":wtb: I'm Jesse Custer .....gawd demmit. :patrice: "

:laff:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

Same, felt real dirty south cacish with a slow slow build I ain't close to tapping out but if you ain't a fan of the genre it's not exactly must see tv at least not yet. But I see enough glimmers that impress unlike powers :scust:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yup, one of my favorite shows on TV. Season 2 had one of the best episodes on TV last year, along with one of the best character transformations I've seen. Imagery, dialogue, and acting are all :ohlawd:

I would have repped you if I could. I finished season 2 and catching up on season 3. :wow:

I missed out on some crazy shyt, that premiere :whew: about to start ep. 3. Thanks, breh. If reps come back I got you :salute:

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Watched the first 2 episodes last night and I gotta say im slightly disappointed

Maybe it's because dudes on this site and others were hyping the fukk outta this so i was expecting some top quality piff but this is more of a b level show

shyt kinda reminds me of True Blood

I like the show though and I'll keep watching

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I would have repped you if I could. I finished season 2 and more catching up on season 3. :wow:

I missed out on some crazy shyt, that premiere :whew: about to start ep. 3. Thanks, breh. If reps come back I got you :salute:

What show you guys talking about?

Fred.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
II

If they let Odin say that line
Odin and his meats
I'll loose it.