Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
whats good with this shyt?
i went to schedule my DVR and its the Pilot episode :stopitslime:

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
shyt pissed me off that they skipping an episode for memorial day. Glad GoT didn't pull that move. Would of been a shytty Sunday night.

I need that 2nd episode of this show though...Come leakers, come through for a nikka :eat:

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
I love preacher one of best comics ever the show was coo but kinda curious to see how there gon adapt all that mature content into the show

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
shyt pissed me off that they skipping an episode for memorial day. Glad GoT didn't pull that move. Would of been a shytty Sunday night.

I need that 2nd episode of this show though...Come leakers, come through for a nikka :eat:

it was a stupid business decision IMO.

i get that its a holiday weekend but you need to build buzz for your new show and this kinda killed it. The premiere didn't have the best ratings.

this show had no business launching until GoT was over anyway. if they waited another month that show and the NBA (and NHL) playoffs would be over

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
2nd episode was intriguing. Not sure what the opening was, but it looked like it could set things up down the road.

Cassidy getting busy with the chainsaw in the church, but it looked like his work was for naught :ohhh:

Every time Tulip comes on screen, it is great. It doesn't seem like it will be long before Jesse stops resisting her, and goes back to his old self.

If he got that girl to wake up though :whoo:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
2nd episode was intriguing. Not sure what the opening was, but it looked like it could set things up down the road.

Cassidy getting busy with the chainsaw in the church, but it looked like his work was for naught :ohhh:

Every time Tulip comes on screen, it is great. It doesn't seem like it will be long before Jesse stops resisting her, and goes back to his old self.

If he got that girl to wake up though :whoo:
They're setting a major character with that scene The Saint of KIllers.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Show seems pretty good. Can they blur out "arse-face" (i think that's what yall said his name was)...sitting here literally :scust::scust::scust:every scene he in.

So did the vampire kill them dudes, or this that a flash back? Or are those two different dudes? Funny that he and Tulip were both on Misfits. I binged like 3 or 4 seasons of that show on hulu like last year.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Show seems pretty good. Can they blur out "arse-face" (i think that's what yall said his name was)...sitting here literally :scust::scust::scust:every scene he in.

So did the vampire kill them dudes, or this that a flash back? Or are those two different dudes? Funny that he and Tulip were both on Misfits. I binged like 3 or 4 seasons of that show on hulu like last year.

Oh shyt!!!! I forgot the Vampire was in Misfits!! That's right he was buddy that could duplicate himself after that Nathan guy left the show. The replacement "fukkery" character!

Conz

Superstar
Daps
... the fukk is this show about? A good network is making a show about a comic everyone tells me is classic from Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg with a bunch of actors I like a lot... and I don't even know wtf I'm watching.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
... the fukk is this show about? A good network is making a show about a comic everyone tells me is classic from Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg with a bunch of actors I like a lot... and I don't even know wtf I'm watching.
apparently homie got some kinda god "simon says" powers
everything else i dont know what the fukk is going on
they gotta explain this vampire guy a lil more and i coulda swore he killed those 2 guys in the church but there they were choppin it up with the sheriff cat

Conz

Superstar
Daps
apparently homie got some kinda god "simon says" powers
everything else i dont know what the fukk is going on
they gotta explain this vampire guy a lil more and i coulda swore he killed those 2 guys in the church but there they were choppin it up with the sheriff cat
2 episodes of set up with the tease at the end of each that he has that power. I have no doubts it'll get good, but i can't imagine many people are excited to keep tuning in off those first 2 episodes.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
2 episodes of set up with the tease at the end of each that he has that power. I have no doubts it'll get good, but i can't imagine many people are excited to keep tuning in off those first 2 episodes.
yeah
i dont know tho. ima keep checkin it out
i aint gonna lose no sleep
thats what that DVR is for :pachaha: