Las Vegas family claims to see aliens after several report something falling from sky

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Negro didn’t a whole space shuttle blow up.. multiple times:dahell:
that wasn't to the moon.
Humans didn't fukk up one time going to the moon, no one died. I think once you start to bend space and time, you've transcended the fukk up stage. Super computers like a quantum computer, does not fukk up. If they can space travel they are even beyond that level. It's not like earth is a hostile planet, they can probably float through Jupiter like it's nothing.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Lol, they’ve somehow mastered intergalactic travel only to crash in someone’s backyard, jamming phones and getting the cops called on them. They must be the Russians of Alien civilizations.

To be fair mang we have no idea of the technology they use. A boat can travel the ocean across the world yet afew yards of land can down it.

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
My problem is that creatures so advanced that they traveled from as far as they did to get here look like Hollywood’s description.
Tall, big eyes etc..
From a completely different planet in a different solar system, yet they’re just us with a few modifications?

If "Humanoid Aliens" exist at all, them having similarities to humans could be due to Convergent Evolution:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convergent_evolution

Convergent evolution is the independent evolution of similar features in species of different periods or epochs in time. Convergent evolution creates analogous structures that have similar form or function but were not present in the last common ancestor of those groups

Basically another species with completely different biology and biological origin, could develop similar anatomical "Structures", due to evolutionary pressures.

Any Technological "Space Faring" species , would need certain anatomical features to be able to manipulate the elements of their environment to even develop technology.

The "Humanoid" body plan, seems to be a prerequisite(on this planet) for the technologies we've created.
Being "Smart" alone isn't enough.

Being "Smart" and "Dexterous" (hands, fingers, etc...), is required (from what we know) to build complex machines/tech.

Though I'm 50/50 on if Aliens exist, and traveling to Earth, I do understand (from my studies), that a "Humanoid" form is certainly a possibility.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
we all came from a common ancestor recently. what common ancestor would we share with some aliens?

why couldn't they look like this instead?

broski really asked why cant the aliens look like Kang and Kodos

THOH_Kang_and_Kodos.png

Texkmot2446

Rookie
Daps
and what other animals, out of all the species on the planet, look like us? don't say primates, they don't walk upright fulltime. with that being said, it's clear, that there's a billion if not a trillion different looks living organisms can have.

Maybe people only see what they project. A human would see a humanoid and a bird would see a bird like creature and a dog would see a dog etc.

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
I mean unless your an IG thot, pulling out your phone for everything isn't your first thought.

I'm gonna be honest, if I saw something crazy the idea of pulling out my phone would be #20 on my list of reactions

The cops only went out and did more search for it cause he also saw something falling down from the sky. It's interesting, but could be explained without "aliens" I'm sure

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
People are saying that people freeze up and they wouldn’t think to pull out their phone.

except the mom did…and of course you couldn’t see shit like 95% of every ufo/alien video
Mom was the only one not doing shyt though

Lil brehito stood next to his pops and brother ready to die on his shield…

I respect him for that :wow:

Was he supposed to be like “Hold on, let me get my phone:gladbron: