Las Vegas family claims to see aliens after several report something falling from sky

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
and what other animals, out of all the species on the planet, look like us? don't say primates, they don't walk upright fulltime.

with that being said, it's clear, that there's a billion if not a trillion different looks living organisms can have.

I understand what you are trying to say but this is not far fetch when you think about it. I think it all ties to the evolution. Primates took a different route from us during evolution. You had multiple humanoid species here earth before Homo Sapiens took over. You had Neanderthals/Cro-Magons/Pygmies/Hobbits/ and other humanoids that were a part of the evolution tree here on Earth alone. All different looking and probably had different types of knowledge.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm supposed to believe aliens whom have clearly mastered intergalactic space travel by bending space and time and manipulating gravity, sporadically crashed on earth. oh ok.
They can fukk up too :yeshrug:

Look at Alf

Edit: Honestly, I think they fukk up a lot :mjlol:

Same as animals and humans do. Some of the most intelligent people on the planet be fukking up daily

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I understand what you are trying to say but this is not far fetch when you think about it. I think it all ties to the evolution. Primates took a different route from us during evolution. You had multiple humanoid species here earth before Homo Sapiens took over. You had Neanderthals/Cro-Magons/Pygmies/Hobbits/ and other humanoids that were a part of the evolution tree here on Earth alone. All different looking and probably had different types of knowledge.
we all came from a common ancestor recently. what common ancestor would we share with some aliens?

why couldn't they look like this instead?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
we all came from a common ancestor recently. what common ancestor would we share with some aliens?

why couldn't they look like this instead?

You don't know we may share a common ancestor with local Solar Systems from Alpha Centauri Sirius Boötes etc. They are only a couple of light years away and I am pretty sure Meteorites carried the same chemicals to local planets. People forget we are in a local cluster of neighboring solar systems.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
You don't know we may share a common ancestor with local Solar Systems from Alpha Centauri Sirius Boötes etc. They are only a couple of light years away and I am pretty sure Meteorites carried the same chemicals to local planets. People forget we are in a local cluster of neighboring solar systems.
we all came from a single cell organism that evolved. that single cell organism produced all the animals on the planet, from dinosaurs to homosapien. but I'm supposed to believe, that something in another solar system looks like a modified version of us? I think I get what you're trying to say, why couldn't it have been parallel, but then I simply point to how it wasnt here on this planet.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
They can fukk up too :yeshrug:

Look at Alf

Edit: Honestly, I think they fukk up a lot :mjlol:

Same as animals and humans do. Some of the most intelligent people on the planet be fukking up daily
Humans didn't fukk up one time going to the moon, no one died. I think once you start to bend space and time, you've transcended the fukk up stage. Super computers like a quantum computer, does not fukk up. If they can space travel they are even beyond that level. It's not like earth is a hostile planet, they can probably float through Jupiter like it's nothing.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Humans didn't fukk up one time going to the moon, no one died. I think once you start to bend space and time, you've transcended the fukk up stage. Super computers like a quantum computer, does not fukk up. If they can space travel they are even beyond that level. It's not like earth is a hostile planet, they can probably float through Jupiter like it's nothing.
The challenger mission says otherwise

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Negro didn’t a whole space shuttle blow up.. multiple times:dahell: