Las Vegas family claims to see aliens after several report something falling from sky

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
we all came from a common ancestor recently. what common ancestor would we share with some aliens?

why couldn't they look like this instead?

Speaking of, we better hope some woman has psychic abilities and is able to weave through time and get the answers necessary to unite world powers and save the earth. This movie is probably the best outcome we could hope for :francis:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
If you motherfukkers saw some shyt that you didn't think existed, you wouldn't pull your phone out. Your mind would be going bonkers at the sight. Cmon ppl. As much as I want to believe they exist, if i rounded a corner and ran into an alien, I'd most likely be shocked. Phone probably wouldn't even come to mind. My bad tho, I forgot I'm on a site full of the realist and hardest nikkaz.
And real talk, it would probably attack you as soon as you pulled your device out and started recording

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt flying a plane is high risk to me and we still got ones that come up missing

Exactly shyt mistakes happen I’m almost certain no matter how advanced civilizations get errors happen they just have better controls in place. Maybe even they have advanced to the point where they can create a simulated AI/organic robot hybrid type society to live through various simulated events.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Exactly shyt mistakes happen I’m almost certain no matter how advanced civilizations get errors happen they just have better controls in place. Maybe even they have advanced to the point where they can create a simulated AI/organic robot hybrid type society to live through various simulated events.
AI is gonna fukk up too which is why I get agitated at the doom and gloom shyt on here

Nothing is perfect.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
in that case why risk it and not just send drones? we sent rovers to mars before even talking about going there. we are smart enough to know better, im sure they are too.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
They would make a pit stop in Vegas first. :dead:

117086.gif

Had that boy looking like Joaquin Phoenix :russ:

AngelicLongAiredaleterrier-max-1mb.gif

( )-___-)

Only Thriving
Daps
Reppin
Self
A hour after the call ? No video?
Who knows what happen.
Plot twist: This kid and the family are one with the aliens now full galactic intergration is a success !
thank you MIB!:takedat:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
in that case why risk it and not just send drones? we sent rovers to mars before even talking about going there. we are smart enough to know better, im sure they are too.
Probably for the same reason we don’t send drones everywhere :dahell:

In fact, most of the serious drones we do send are for spying and destructive purposes now. I don’t think, if they exist, they gonna be coming here in person.. not at first if they wanted to wreck shyt.

And if they wanted to they could’ve wiped that family smooth off the face of the earth and dipped.

What I think is that they were testing something, since A51 and everything is right there, and the shuttle caught a flat:hubie:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
we literally send rovers and fly bys to every planet. we would never send man to mars before rovers, that wouldn't make any logical sense :wtf:

( )-___-)

Only Thriving
Daps
Reppin
Self

In fact, most of the serious drones we do send are for spying and destructive purposes now. I don’t think, if they exist, they gonna be coming here in person.. not at first if they wanted to wreck shyt.

And if they wanted to they could’ve wiped that family smooth off the face of the earth and dipped.

What I think is that they were testing something, since A51 and everything is right there, and the shuttle caught a flat:hubie:
True could see it being some scienst setting sonething off for first time type shyt
It’s still the government though:lupe: