Las Vegas family claims to see aliens after several report something falling from sky

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s literally a thread of a woman who recorded a shark attacking and then eating a man who was swimming in the ocean :pachaha:

Do you think she “expected” to see that when she woke up that day?:pachaha:

A shark is not odd creature that is unheard of, most people are flming the ocean anyway

Think about context genius

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
That's def a fukking lie in this era and has been for 10 years!
Idk maybe it's the people you're around. I literally don't think about pulling my phone out at concerts, or walks, or on the beach, or at night.

I remember I saw some funny ass police chit with a slow speed chase on foot on a major street in front of me. Was hilarious, called my girl and she asked "did you take a video?"... Didn't even cross my mind until she asked

Daps
Reppin
Westside Atl Perry Homes
If you motherfukkers saw some shyt that you didn't think existed, you wouldn't pull your phone out. Your mind would be going bonkers at the sight. Cmon ppl. As much as I want to believe they exist, if i rounded a corner and ran into an alien, I'd most likely be shocked. Phone probably wouldn't even come to mind. My bad tho, I forgot I'm on a site full of the realist and hardest nikkaz.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
If you motherfukkers saw some shyt that you didn't think existed, you wouldn't pull your phone out. Your mind would be going bonkers at the sight. Cmon ppl. As much as I want to believe they exist, if i rounded a corner and ran into an alien, I'd most likely be shocked. Phone probably wouldn't even come to mind. My bad tho, I forgot I'm on a site full of the realist and hardest nikkaz.
With as much as ppl clout chase now?

Of course they would

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
My problem is that creatures so advanced that they traveled from as far as they did to get here look like Hollywood’s description.
Tall, big eyes etc..
From a completely different planet in a different solar system, yet they’re just us with a few modifications?

The universe no matter where is made up of the same chemicals.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
What if they didn’t travel across light year but have been here with us this whole time and aren’t really much more advanced than us they just have different technologies they had access to. We transform the surface area something else for the ocean and something for subterranean earth. And we all have to come together to protect the world from an actual alien invader.

If anything this shyt definitely activates my imagination.
I think a decent amount of us have heard about this to be honest.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
The universe no matter where is made up of the same chemicals.
and what other animals, out of all the species on the planet, look like us? don't say primates, they don't walk upright fulltime. with that being said, it's clear, that there's a billion if not a trillion different looks living organisms can have.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
My problem is that creatures so advanced that they traveled from as far as they did to get here look like Hollywood’s description.
Tall, big eyes etc..
From a completely different planet in a different solar system, yet they’re just us with a few modifications?
I’m pretty sure Hollyweird got the description from them :mjlol:

And it varies but not even all Hollywood aliens look like that either