Las Vegas family claims to see aliens after several report something falling from sky

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

What am I looking at here… nothing in this said it was fake

Edit: oh i see now, that news station bullshytting again. Nevermind

At this point, believe what you want. Now the video is in mid-may and there was “another” fireball… when it was actually caught on another ring camera as well, police releasing a statement about the cameras after they said they never went back to the home and didn’t set up anything, etc. etc.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You responded in 2 minutes to a 5 minute video I posted 2 minutes ago.......lol
See the edit, I skimmed and saw the same clips ive seen over a week. Couldn’t really care less though, all the shyt in that has been proven happened in multiple threads on here already

But carry on

Paradoxical Tiger

Head Youngin of CatSet
Daps

Yeah so, something falling from space would either:
  • Burn up in the atmosphere if it's too small
  • OR leave a crater if it's too big

Also the Whistleblower stated that we are "Reverse Engineering UFOs". Which more than likely means that unidentified high altitude planes, made by some government, were reverse engineered. Not some alien's space ship

Again brehs, y'all need to put the solar system and the universe in perspective. If something can get here from light years away, they do not have to be physically in our solar system to spy on us. We currently are spying on planets light years away, and yet, we don't have the capacity to traverse the cosmos.

But anways good source. This shuts the door on a lot of the stuff that was said in here

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I’m not an alien so idk how that works

In the update video there’s newer ring camera footage showing whatever it was it crashed in a neighborhood

Edit: couldn’t find a shorter clip, but its at :28

🔢

Need an actual video instead of a screen cap of the alien up close. :patrice:

But the fingers and eyes by the fence… :merchant:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
What if the aliens gave the American govt power and tech for favors and things and the American govt hasn't kept up their end of the bargain, and now the alibrehs are about to collect. :wow:
That was the rumor in the 50s and 60s. They gave us Tech and we allowed them to continue experirments on Humans and Cattle.
I think there’s collaboration

Whatever tech they gave us they’re definitely not implementing it to us around the world. We’re still on shyt thats over a century old due to greed.

I think there’s a deal that allowed them to study us but not everyone is in on that deal.. I also think there are multiple ET’s observing. I feel that we’re different than most races and they’re trying to find out why but overall could give af less about us as a whole. Like devoid of emotion
I think they have feelings for us as they harass and monitor nuclear plants for decades. Told us to never come to the moon again and keep weapons out of space.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That was the rumor in the 50s and 60s. They gave us Tech and we allowed them to continue experirments on Humans and Cattle.

I think they have feelings for us as they harass and monitor nuclear plants for decades. Told us to never come to the moon again and keep weapons out of space.
Nah i think that’s more about the planet.

Even if they “attack”, nukes are going off because they’re not going to shut all of them off and this planet is being set a million years back. I’m sure they’re aware of this

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
What’s the closest planet that can have life that isn’t light years away?

The closest solar system Alpha Centauri which 4 light years away is a binary Star system.
Benard star system is 5 light years away
Luhman binary star system 6 light years away
Wolf 359
Lalande 21185
Then you have Siruris which is a trinary Star System that is 8 light years away. There are like 5 others less than 10 light years away.

We in a crowded ass neighborhood and our Sun is one of the youngest

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

- Cops removed 16 minutes of bodycam footage from when they went into the backyard

- Cops never deleted any bodycam footage from Vegas Massacre, they blurred it out. But this footage is redacted until they are out front

- LVMPD put the cameras up on the 19th and removed them a few days later after reports that they had put them up came out. This was weeks before story made the news.

Last edited:

Positive Poster

All Star
Daps
The more I went down a rabbit hole on Reddit and watched interviews of this kid Angel, the more skeptical I’m becoming about his story :patrice: