Las Vegas family claims to see aliens after several report something falling from sky

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yo the front gate at the main road to the facility is like 30-40 miles
Man….

So anyway, I lost someone in my family recently and had to fly home (I work overseas), but the week before that, my company laid me off on some “Last one in, first one out” because I had just started at that place and it messed with my plans and definitely messed with my savings.

So It took like a month and a half to do all the family obligations and plus, I hadn’t been home in about 5 years. While at home, I put my resume out there and was getting pinged on jobs and doing interviews. Well one of them came up close to Nevada at some shyt I never heard of and I was like :jbhmm:. Something else happened and caught my interest in Black Projects for the military and I went down this whole rabbit hole of stuff which led me back to the show Project Blue Book. I watched it a long time ago but wasn’t really interested like that but started rewatching it.

Next thing you know, this guy Grusch comes out about rogue military projects and the UFO thread on him popped up. And I’m like :jbhmm:

So yeah, i got sent an offer to work at a site close to Nevada but declined and forgot the reason why. I think it was a timing thing because I still had a lease overseas and they weren’t paying me more than I make now. The base is huge though, bigger than I remembered i guess because they keep buying up land over there. You literally have to drive hours to get around it it looks like.

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man….

So anyway, I lost someone in my family recently and had to fly home (I work overseas), but the week before that, my company laid me off on some “Last one in, first one out” because I had just started at that place and it messed with my plans and definitely messed with my savings.

So It took like a month and a half to do all the family obligations and plus, I hadn’t been home in about 5 years. While at home, I put my resume out there and was getting pinged on jobs and doing interviews. Well one of them came up close to Nevada at some shyt I never heard of and I was like :jbhmm:. Something else happened and caught my interest in Black Projects for the military and I went down this whole rabbit hole of stuff which led me back to the show Project Blue Book. I watched it a long time ago but wasn’t really interested like that but started rewatching it.

Next thing you know, this guy Grusch comes out about rogue military projects and the UFO thread on him popped up. And I’m like :jbhmm:

So yeah, i got sent an offer to work at a site close to Nevada but declined and forgot the reason why. I think it was a timing thing because I still had a lease overseas and they weren’t paying me more than I make now. The base is huge though, bigger than I remembered i guess because they keep buying up land over there. You literally have to drive hours to get around it it looks like.

Yo that’s what happened to me. It was job positions for untitled location but in the Nevada area. It was a contract job for cleared personnel. I was like well how am I supposed to interview for the position. It was just a logistics job but we all know that can involve a lot of crap. But it was not DOD or any of the other agencies mind you I work for one. I didn’t know they had jobs like this I’m more so concerned about who takes these kind of jobs.

Like literally everything other than basics was redacted and they wanted to conduct interviews within that week but it was in person. Just about every other interior I had was always via zoom or teams.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yo that’s what happened to me. It was job positions for untitled location but in the Nevada area. It was a contract job for cleared personnel. I was like well how am I supposed to interview for the position. It was just a logistics job but we all know that can involve a lot of crap. But it was not DOD or any of the other agencies mind you I work for one. I didn’t know they had jobs like this I’m more so concerned about who takes these kind of jobs.

Like literally everything other than basics was redacted and they wanted to conduct interviews within that week but it was in person. Just about every other interior I had was always via zoom or teams.
Yeah bruh it was weird. I talked to my dad about it too. Never heard of the place in my life and it was Navy installation.. not near any water though. I had to google the city it was by and it was some podunk town but rent was more than I pay for now :what:

Thats ultimately what made me lose interest

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
What if the aliens gave the American govt power and tech for favors and things and the American govt hasn't kept up their end of the bargain, and now the alibrehs are about to collect. :wow:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
What if the aliens gave the American govt power and tech for favors and things and the American govt hasn't kept up their end of the bargain, and now the alibrehs are about to collect. :wow:
I think there’s collaboration

Whatever tech they gave us they’re definitely not implementing it to us around the world. We’re still on shyt thats over a century old due to greed.

I think there’s a deal that allowed them to study us but not everyone is in on that deal.. I also think there are multiple ET’s observing. I feel that we’re different than most races and they’re trying to find out why but overall could give af less about us as a whole. Like devoid of emotion

Paradoxical Tiger

Head Youngin of CatSet
Daps
I always have strong doubts whenever I see some bombshell alien news.

To preface this let’s first establish how big our solar system is

If earth was the size of a basketball, then the distance between Earth and the Sun would be 1.7 miles, the distance between Earth and Jupiter would be 7.3 miles, and the distance between Earth and Neptune would be 50 miles!

We also know that in order to go at the speed of light, you’d need an infinite amount of energy, and going through wormholes (the thing that sucks in literal light) is a way around that.

Space is big as hell and it requires some literal Godlike tech in order to traverse it

With that in mind, remember that we currently have the tech to land ships (Through SpaceX) without them crashing, but aliens with godtier tech can’t? Right……

We also have the tech to communicate with telescopes righttttt outside our solar system, but aliens have to be physically present in our solar system? Right…..

We also currently have the tech to get a reasonable estimate on what’s on the surface of these planets without physically being there, but you mean to tell me a species that can bend space and time has to crash ships every damn year to figure it out? Predominately in western countries on top of that? Right…..

In short brehs, if fukking aliens knew of our existence, they wouldn’t even have to be in our own damn solar system to figure out everything about us. Hell, a coli breh can hack your damn phone and spy on you without you knowing, but you mean to tell me that fukking SPACE AND TIME BENDING ALIENS can’t??

It’s wayyyy more probable that somebody just pranked these people, as opposed to, you know, space and time bending aliens physically being in our solar system

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I always have strong doubts whenever I see some bombshell alien news.

To preface this let’s first establish how big our solar system is

If earth was the size of a basketball, then the distance between Earth and the Sun would be 1.7 miles, the distance between Earth and Jupiter would be 7.3 miles, and the distance between Earth and Neptune would be 50 miles!

We also know that in order to go at the speed of light, you’d need an infinite amount of energy, and going through wormholes (the thing that sucks in literal light) is a way around that.

Space is big as hell and it requires some literal Godlike tech in order to traverse it

With that in mind, remember that we currently have the tech to land ships (Through SpaceX) without them crashing, but aliens with godtier tech can’t? Right……

We also have the tech to communicate with telescopes righttttt outside our solar system, but aliens have to be physically present in our solar system? Right…..

We also currently have the tech to get a reasonable estimate on what’s on the surface of these planets without physically being there, but you mean to tell me a species that can bend space and time has to crash ships every damn year to figure it out? Predominately in western countries on top of that? Right…..

In short brehs, if fukking aliens knew of our existence, they wouldn’t even have to be in our own damn solar system to figure out everything about us. Hell, a coli breh can hack your damn phone and spy on you without you knowing, but you mean to tell me that fukking SPACE AND TIME BENDING ALIENS can’t??

It’s wayyyy more probable that somebody just pranked these people, as opposed to, you know, space and time bending aliens physically being in our solar system

You make some good points. But nothing in the universe is perfect, so maybe an alien ship does break and crash from time to time.

And maybe all of them don't have the same quality of ships. Gotta remember, our space ships aren't defying gravity, time and space.

Regarding the distances, most ppl including the whistle blower guy are saying these being are probably not extra terrestrial, but probably interdimensional....which I still don't have a grasp on understanding.

What if they're gifted in some ways, but really dumb in other ways?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You make some good points. But nothing in the universe is perfect, so maybe an alien ship does break and crash from time to time.

And maybe all of them don't have the same quality of ships. Gotta remember, our space ships aren't defying gravity, time and space.

Regarding the distances, most ppl including the whistle blower guy are saying these being are probably not extra terrestrial, but probably interdimensional....which I still don't have a grasp on understanding.

I’m almost certain that even with all that “advanced tech” there is a smaller window of error for using it. If they fukk up the slightest detail it might go apeshyt

Like you said, nothing is perfect and what if they’re also developing new shyt that needs testing? Or don’t have whatever materials needed to fix/fly something

And like you also said, different ships. What about training for those ships? Pilots have hundreds of thousands of hours of flight time and it doesn’t mean something won’t go wrong. I never understood this argument

And probably some beings are inter dimensional but not all I think if they exist

Paradoxical Tiger

Head Youngin of CatSet
Daps

I firmly believe aliens exist, Im just thinking about this from a probabilistic standpoint.

It’s way more probable that it’s some dumbass prank, as opposed to aliens coming here, who are smart enough to make space ships, but dumb enough to the point where they can’t hack our phones, internet, etc.

Mind you, the steps to make and successfully fly space ships require crazy math, most of that math gave birth to computers, our phones, the internet, etc.

Last edited:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
In questioning everything, the fact that the whistle blower can't discuss certain things, doesn't that mean that there IS something?

I mean, I get it you can't discuss the nuclear weapon codes and other national secrets. But.... if UFOs and NHI are foolish talk, then why classify it if it's not real?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The audio was proven fake :russ:

Lol at believing this bullshyt. If something crashed in their yard from out of space, That house would be gone :mjlol:

And all them camera angles and no clear footage....

Did the aliens just use Instant Transmission to get out of the backyard and get back home? :dead:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The audio was proven fake :russ:

Lol at believing this bullshyt. If something crashed in their yard from out of space, That house would be gone :mjlol:

And all them camera angles and no clear footage....

Did the aliens just use Instant Transmission to get out of the backyard and get back home? :dead:
Proven fake how?