Las Vegas family claims to see aliens after several report something falling from sky

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave

- Cops removed 16 minutes of bodycam footage from when they went into the backyard

- Cops never deleted any bodycam footage from Vegas Massacre, they blurred it out. But this footage is redacted until they are out front

- LVMPD put the cameras up on the 19th and removed them a few days later after reports that they had put them up came out. This was weeks before story made the news.

MIB paid that PD a visit

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my sources from a top level government agency told me the aliens are actually spirits of dead people from hundreds of years ago. They figured out a way to visit the earth without having to be reborn. Brace yourself folks. Your favorite historical figure might be coming to say hello ;)

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
One of my sources from a top level government agency told me the aliens are actually spirits of dead people from hundreds of years ago. They figured out a way to visit the earth without having to be reborn. Brace yourself folks. Your favorite historical figure might be coming to say hello ;)
If that was real, It better be somebody good like Pac or Marvin Gaye. Tell us what's really going on :pachaha:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So story is falling apart for me after seeing a news report that the circle drawing in the yard has been thete since last year per GeoMaps photos
That knapp guy been saying this since it broke

My thing now is, why did the police cut out the body cam footage when they went into the backyard and lied about it.

The LLC that owns the property also said they never told the police they couldn’t film because it’s private property. If they could “google earth” the backyard, why couldn’t they release the rest of the 16 minutes of footage of the same backyard?

And why would the dad, who hasn’t been on camera yet, and the rest of the family lie?

I think because it’s a teenage kid that has been the focal point, they’re trying to spin it as a hoax. The father also got on the 911 call and said the same thing the son did. But the news cuts that conversation out and always shows the kid talking

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
That knapp guy been saying this since it broke

My thing now is, why did the police cut out the body cam footage when they went into the backyard and lied about it.

The LLC that owns the property also said they never told the police they couldn’t film because it’s private property. If they could “google earth” the backyard, why couldn’t they release the rest of the 16 minutes of footage of the same backyard?

And why would the dad, who hasn’t been on camera yet, and the rest of the family lie?

I think because it’s a teenage kid that has been the focal point, they’re trying to spin it as a hoax. The father also got on the 911 call and said the same thing the son did. But the news cuts that conversation out and always shows the kid talking
Yeah that and why did the police install cameras around the property and stake out the place?

I could call 911 with a ufo call right now and they wouldn't install cameras around my house. They'd probably think I'm a wacko

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah that and why did the police install cameras around the property and stake out the place?

I could call 911 with a ufo call right now and they wouldn't install cameras around my house. They'd probably think I'm a wacko
Thats all I’m saying

LVMPD has been known to lie about shyt. Like 5 years ago they lied about running into someones home and shooting them or something like that, I don’t remember the story.

But here, they’ve consistently lied on the family.

- Lied about why they couldn’t show the full bodycam footage

- Lied about returning to the home. They said they never returned but that got debunked

- Lied about installing the cameras

- Lied about there being no investigation into it. Etc

Why though? Why not just be transparent to the media. Why not release the bodycam footage of the backyard and conversations?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I mean, the way it’s shaped doesn’t have the appearance of a crash.
That part never sat right with me. Usually the crop circles are from a landing, not a crash.

Also, my other thing is, the cops bodycam that saw the "ship" flying thru the sky, when it started descending , was that in the direction of the family's house and and would it have gone beyond that?

You can see an airplane in the sky, and it be further away than you think.