Las Vegas family claims to see aliens after several report something falling from sky

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
If a meteor or a UFO landed in their backyard wouldn't there be evidence of some type of destruction?
I’m not an alien so idk how that works

In the update video there’s newer ring camera footage showing whatever it was it crashed in a neighborhood

Edit: couldn’t find a shorter clip, but its at :28

🔢

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i will just say this much and leave it at that. You do know that it is jamming/spoofing and disruptions capabilities for things within the EMS. If you were able to actually measure a broader range of frequencies you will get more background. If you had a powerful enough antenna array and an energy source you could do a whole lot of cool things. Some of which occurs now.

What I am talking about is multi domain warfare involving the electromagnetic spectrum (cyber electromagnetic activities) electronic warfare.

Is it possible that maybe they just have far better cloaking tech than us? (Not even saying aliens maybe another faction of humans)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
i will just say this much and leave it at that. You do know that it is jamming/spoofing and disruptions capabilities for things within the EMS. If you were able to actually measure a broader range of frequencies you will get more background. If you had a powerful enough antenna array and an energy source you could do a whole lot of cool things. Some of which occurs now.

Expand my good brother :wow:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

What I am talking about is multi domain warfare involving the electromagnetic spectrum (cyber electromagnetic activities) electronic warfare.

Is it possible that maybe they just have far better cloaking tech than us? (Not even saying aliens maybe another faction of humans)
Well that’s already been speculated by multiple eye witnesses over the years

Regardless, these things can already do shyt we can’t.. and watching the Bob Lazar/Joe Rogan thing last night (parts of it, and I’m not about to discuss this dude for multiple posts) he described the energy source as bringing a gravitational barrier around these objects that has the ability to move objects around it.

Honestly, I don’t think we’ll know until more comes out

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I’m not an alien so idk how that works

In the update video there’s newer ring camera footage showing whatever it was it crashed in a neighborhood

Edit: couldn’t find a shorter clip, but its at :28

🔢

D_havJ7X4AI5jvj.jpg