Las Vegas family claims to see aliens after several report something falling from sky

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What’s project blue beam? Is that the staged “alien invasion”?

Yes. Well it’s a conspiracy theory that may have bite. Not saying it’s real or isn’t but the guy did mention it. I’m about to look him up real quick he was either FBI or CIA one of them.

This is the guy John Desouza. I don’t do the skeptic thing. I just take information and analyze it and come up with my own theories. Sometimes I agree sometimes I don’t. But this may have some legs also.

Last edited:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'm behind the past day or so. What is this blue beam?

Would anyone be foolish enough to fall for a fake invasion? How would they even pull that off?

Ppl don't even believe the moon landing

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

Serge Monast (1945 – December 5, 1996) was a Canadian investigative journalist, poet, essayist and conspiracy theorist. He is known to English-speaking readers mainly for the originating the conspiracy theory Project Blue Beam, which concerns an alleged plot to facilitate a totalitarian world government by destroying traditional religions and replacing them with a new-age belief system using NASA technology.[1]

Biography[edit]​

In the 1970s and 1980s, Monast was a journalist, poet and essayist. He was an active member of the Social Credit Party of Canada.

In the early 1990s, he started writing on the theme of the New World Order and conspiracies hatched by secret societies, being particularly inspired by the works of William Guy Carr.

He founded the International Free Press Agency (AIPL, l' Agence Internationale de Presse libre), where he published most of his work on these themes, achieving some prominence with an interview on esotericist and ufologist Richard Glenn's TV show Ésotérisme Expérimental, in which he repeatedly warned his audience about the dangers of a World Government.[2] He was interviewed by Glenn a number of times up to 1996.

In 1994, he published Project Blue Beam (NASA), in which he detailed his claim that NASA, with the help of the United Nations, was attempting to implement a New Age religion with the Antichrist at its head and start a New World Order, via a technologically simulated Second Coming of Christ. He also gave talks on this topic.[3] Other conspiracy theorists have noted[4] the similarity of Project Blue Beam to the plots of Gene Roddenberry's unreleased 1975 Star Trek movie treatment The God Thing and the 1991 Star Trek: The Next Generation episode Devil's Due.

By 1995 and 1996, Monast said he was being hunted by the police and authorities for involvement in "networks of prohibited information." He had homeschooled his two children, who were then taken away and made wards of the state in September 1996 so that they would receive a public education. He died of a heart attack in his home in December 1996, at age 51, the day after being arrested and spending a night in jail.[5] His followers claim his death was suspicious, suggesting he was assassinated by "psychotronic weapons"[2] to keep from continuing his investigations,[6] and that Jerry Fletcher, the Mel Gibson character in the 1997 film Conspiracy Theory, was modelled on him.[2]

William James Guy Carr (R.D.[1] Commander R.C.N. (R)) (2 June 1895 – 2 October 1959) was an English-born Canadian naval officer, author, and conspiracy theorist.

Intelligence[edit]​

Carr also worked for the Canadian Intelligence Service during World War II, and in 1944 he published Checkmate in the North, a book about an invasion by the Axis forces to take place in the area of the CFB Goose Bay.[9]

Positive Poster

All Star
Daps
I always ask this but why is it that nobody finds it weird that virtually every alien encounter describes a humanoid figure. Why would a living creature from lightyears away, on a different planet with different atmospheres than earth, produce virtually the same type of advanced being: a head, two arms, two legs, respiratory system (he says he say it breathing) in the chest area, etc? What sense does that make logically? In fact the only logic seems to be that we are creating imaginary figures that look like us, because why wouldn't they look like their creator.

And how come everyone on that scene had a camera yet nobody got a picture or video.
Maybe we can only perceive the humanoid ones because they’re the Ailrehs from earth-like planets that breathe etc and use machines:mjgrin:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Serge Monast (1945 – December 5, 1996) was a Canadian investigative journalist, poet, essayist and conspiracy theorist. He is known to English-speaking readers mainly for the originating the conspiracy theory Project Blue Beam, which concerns an alleged plot to facilitate a totalitarian world government by destroying traditional religions and replacing them with a new-age belief system using NASA technology.[1]

Biography[edit]​

In the 1970s and 1980s, Monast was a journalist, poet and essayist. He was an active member of the Social Credit Party of Canada.

In the early 1990s, he started writing on the theme of the New World Order and conspiracies hatched by secret societies, being particularly inspired by the works of William Guy Carr.

He founded the International Free Press Agency (AIPL, l' Agence Internationale de Presse libre), where he published most of his work on these themes, achieving some prominence with an interview on esotericist and ufologist Richard Glenn's TV show Ésotérisme Expérimental, in which he repeatedly warned his audience about the dangers of a World Government.[2] He was interviewed by Glenn a number of times up to 1996.

In 1994, he published Project Blue Beam (NASA), in which he detailed his claim that NASA, with the help of the United Nations, was attempting to implement a New Age religion with the Antichrist at its head and start a New World Order, via a technologically simulated Second Coming of Christ. He also gave talks on this topic.[3] Other conspiracy theorists have noted[4] the similarity of Project Blue Beam to the plots of Gene Roddenberry's unreleased 1975 Star Trek movie treatment The God Thing and the 1991 Star Trek: The Next Generation episode Devil's Due.

By 1995 and 1996, Monast said he was being hunted by the police and authorities for involvement in "networks of prohibited information." He had homeschooled his two children, who were then taken away and made wards of the state in September 1996 so that they would receive a public education. He died of a heart attack in his home in December 1996, at age 51, the day after being arrested and spending a night in jail.[5] His followers claim his death was suspicious, suggesting he was assassinated by "psychotronic weapons"[2] to keep from continuing his investigations,[6] and that Jerry Fletcher, the Mel Gibson character in the 1997 film Conspiracy Theory, was modelled on him.[2]

William James Guy Carr (R.D.[1] Commander R.C.N. (R)) (2 June 1895 – 2 October 1959) was an English-born Canadian naval officer, author, and conspiracy theorist.

Intelligence[edit]​

Carr also worked for the Canadian Intelligence Service during World War II, and in 1944 he published Checkmate in the North, a book about an invasion by the Axis forces to take place in the area of the CFB Goose Bay.[9]

I gotta check out that movie Conspiracy Theory. I shoulda bought it when I saw it at Big Lots years ago. :francis:

Daps
Yeah Tom Delonge been doing this kinda stuff. I think he funded a lot of studies as well. Didn’t dive too deep in him yet, mainly because I honestly don’t care about the actual people not in these programs but just talk about them. The non-sources of information.. not that much anyway

But definitely gonna check this out to see what he’s saying
Tom Delonge is certifiably mentally deranged.

Positive Poster

All Star
Daps
shyt is wild, you can see the aliens from this processed video. shyt gettin spooky

👀

Their reaction and the video seems authentic :ohhh:

If you’re ever in open plains of Asia or Africa, the view of space/ the stars is ridiculous. Just look up for 30 minutes and you’ll definitely see some shyt that defies what we know, human created or not. (Phone cameras don’t capture it well)

A lot must be human - If people saw Elon musks’s space train 10 years ago with no explanation they’d say alien UFO

With the vastness of creation and life, to me it’s even crazier to think earthlings are alone or arrogantly that we are the most intelligent. There is not ‘us and then space’ separately . We all part of one system

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Here’s the video clip of the first journalist who was on the scene when it originally happened in May.

He’s calling the police out and vouching for the family.

He says the 911 call we’re seeing wasn’t complete, the dad got on the phone with the police and said he saw same thing

He said the cameras were put up by the LVMPD. They told the family they were going to put them there for their protection but ended up removing them after dude talked about it online

If anything, watch what he says about the father. Father described how tall they were… will put 6+ foot Coli brehs to shame :wow:

Last edited:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
This was posted 3-weeks ago, long before the media reported the story. Dude is covering the story in great detail. I don't know if it's a very interesting listen, kinda boring so far , BUT he has ALOT of detail.

Edit: this is the same dude in the news story in the post above mine.

Also, can't remember if here or Reddit, but the owners of the house said the "no filming of private property" was false, they said the cops were simply scared to go into the yard.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Just saw a comment that the family has now moved out the house. Anyone else heard this? :damn: