Las Vegas family claims to see aliens after several report something falling from sky

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Project Stargate, I gave a wiki link.

The remote viewing stuff I posted was context for ppl who never heard of it, but the book is definitely worth your perusal.

See, there are several possibilities here and I'm sure I'm missing a few.

1. All these different varieties of aliens really exist AND the CIA has been in contact since Roswell AND they're about to come clean to the public.

2. All these different varieties of aliens really exist AND the CIA has been in contact since Roswell AND they're about to use them against the public for (mental/ emotional/ whatever) planetary control.

3. NONE of these different varieties of aliens exist AND the CIA is using this as a psyop for (mental/ emotional/ whatever) planetary control.

The book/ pdf I post was published in 2001. A lot has happened since then, I wish they would update it.

*extensive googling* So, I was gonna talk about Tom Delonge- formerly of Blink 182, 2017 'UFO Researcher of the Year' :comeon:- and the funny moves he and his 'To The Stars' academy is making, and their funny associations, but the og articles I read are all gone. :ohhh:

All I could find was mirrors and a post on reddit, here we go.

Tom Delonge UFO Interview Reveals His Dedication To The Study Of Extraterrestrial Beings; Did His Phone Really Get Tapped By The Government?​

"I've been involved in this for a long time. I have sources from the government. I've had my phone tapped. I've done a lot of weird stuff in this industry -- people wouldn't believe me if I told them. But this is what happens when you start getting on an email chains with hundreds of scientists from the Jet Propulsion Laboratory and different universities around the country, and you start outing seniors scientists from Lockheed Martin talking about the reality of this stuff."

"I'm reading books on physics, I'm reading books on the secret space program, I'm talking to people that work underground for six months at a time, that are confiding in me about the national security initiatives," he further added.

Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) is a federally funded research and development center in the City of La Cañada Flintridge, California, United States.[1] Founded in 1936 by Caltech researchers, the laboratory is now owned and sponsored by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration and administrated and managed by the California Institute of Technology.[2][3]

The laboratory's primary function is the construction and operation of planetary robotic spacecraft, though it also conducts Earth-orbit and astronomy missions. It is also responsible for operating the NASA Deep Space Network.

History​

JPL traces its beginnings to 1936 in the Guggenheim Aeronautical Laboratory at the California Institute of Technology (GALCIT) when the first set of rocket experiments were carried out in the Arroyo Seco.[4] Caltech graduate students Frank Malina, Qian Xuesen, Weld Arnold[5] and Apollo M. O. Smith, along with Jack Parsons and Edward S. Forman, tested a small, alcohol-fueled motor to gather data for Malina's graduate thesis.

Yeah Tom Delonge been doing this kinda stuff. I think he funded a lot of studies as well. Didn’t dive too deep in him yet, mainly because I honestly don’t care about the actual people not in these programs but just talk about them. The non-sources of information.. not that much anyway

But definitely gonna check this out to see what he’s saying

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They tried to say it was a meteorite
Even if it was, the boom was there

Maybe the meteorite fukked up their comms or system or something, but neighbors heard it.

Then they tried to say it was a firework.. where was the flash? Where is the debri? Everyone should know fireworks leaves a big ass mess everywhere.

Drunk Alibrehs on some TheColi shyt and hit a parked car or something.

There’s rumors that the kid said one of the creatures broke his leg or something so maybe there were more there.

Does anybody speak spanish? I’m kinda curious what the dad was saying. The video claimed the dad said it had big ass eyes and a big mouth. Why would an old immigrant lie about shyt like that. Also funny that the cops bodycam magically “cuts off” when they head towards the back yard, but due to “private property”… how many times have we seen bodycam footage all in peoples houses and yards :comeon:

Then James Fox was supposedly getting hit up by officers saying that the police were scrubbing bodycam footage. Release the bodycam footage if they went into the backyard and nothing was there

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Yeah Tom Delonge been doing this kinda stuff. I think he funded a lot of studies as well. Didn’t dive too deep in him yet, mainly because I honestly don’t care about the actual people not in these programs but just talk about them. The non-sources of information.. not that much anyway

But definitely gonna check this out to see what he’s saying

The Kean woman who's the subject of the article is the whistleblower worked with Dr Greer (who has already been posted itt), which led to all this.

Apparently, Tom Delonge released some UFO footage that the gov't for the first time EVAH!!! confirmed as 'UAP' or something. :comeon:Idk the details, but thats how we got here to where they 'really' talking about it. Feels like an op to me. I was raised up on Behold the Pale Horse and 9/11 conspiracies (not 'conspiracy theories', actual powerful ppl conspiring), so I feel like my nose is good for these things.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Et voila. Don't trust these fakkits.
Babe I been struggling the last few months. :wow: :russ:Imma make a thread about it but I can’t be the only one frustrated by the shyt that keeps getting revealed that hints at shyt we don’t know.

I was reading some released CIA files about the shyt our government paid money to study while others will sit there and call you a kook or crazy for entertaining. shyt is wild.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Babe I been struggling the last few months. :wow: :russ:Imma make a thread about it but I can’t be the only one frustrated by the shyt that keeps getting revealed that hints at shyt we don’t know.

I was reading some released CIA files about the shyt our government paid money to study while others will sit there and call you a kook or crazy for entertaining. shyt is wild.
I don't believe none of it, I'm the ultimate skeptic. Wp are inveterate liars, I have no reason to trust them with shyt. They cant even be honest about Egypt. :mjlol:

Yes, they absolutely did, and you'd be shocked how far they got.

Its long, watch it in parts, but its soooooo good. :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
All of them are light-years away. The closest is Proxima b @ 4 ly.​

I wish there was a way to traverse a wormhole.

Special Relativity (open space, no gravity) limits us to light speed.

Then we have to find the tunnel mouths.

And then...the black hole's singularity would crush you before tunneling you to the white hole.

Accelerating past light speed would break classical law/quantum mechanics...and we would pretty much be on some extra dimensional demon time.

If there are lifeforms that are millions of years advanced to be able to do that... it would explain everything.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I wish there was a way to traverse a wormhole.
There might be. Very serious ppl are working on this.

Microscopic black holes

Another way of revealing extra dimensions would be through the production of “microscopic black holes”. What exactly we would detect would depend on the number of extra dimensions, the mass of the black hole, the size of the dimensions and the energy at which the black hole occurs.

Micro black holes, also called mini black holes or quantum mechanical black holes, are hypothetical tiny (<1 M☉) black holes, for which quantum mechanical effects play an important role.[1] The concept that black holes may exist that are smaller than stellar mass was introduced in 1971 by Stephen Hawking.[2]

It is possible that such black holes were created in the high-density environment of the early Universe (or Big Bang), or possibly through subsequent phase transitions (referred to as primordial black holes). They might be observed by astrophysicists through the particles they are expected to emit by Hawking radiation.[3]

Some hypotheses involving additional space dimensions predict that micro black holes could be formed at energies as low as the TeV range, which are available in particle accelerators such as the Large Hadron Collider. Popular concerns have then been raised over end-of-the-world scenarios (see Safety of particle collisions at the Large Hadron Collider). However, such quantum black holes would instantly evaporate, either totally or leaving only a very weakly interacting residue

Again, don't trust these fakkits! They have no idea wtf they doing! They're children playing with the building blocks of reality. :mjlol: