Las Vegas family claims to see aliens after several report something falling from sky

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
There has to
green skinned women with phat azzes:blessed:
458846_14179289.gif

Billie Jean

everything I did wrong...worked.
Daps
Reppin
Neverland
Shyt aint real. We need hard evidence

Also satellites detect damn near everything floating around our orbit. I think they'd detect aliens coming closer. Matter fact,how would an alien spaceship even land without going up in flames in our atmosphere? :dame:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
I've been weirdly thinking lol...is it somewhat safe to assume that anything the human mind can creatively think of, is possibly based on reality? The mind can only operate based on the limitations it has of the reality and universe we live in, so can it only think of that which is native to the Universe?

If someone can think of an alien beings appearance , how can the mind conjure up something outside of the universe?

slight tangent but this is how dreams work. your mind always takes the easiest route, i.e. your brain doesn’t want to work harder, conjure up and make up new faces/people for your dreams.

this is why your elementary school principal, your aunt, your crush, or even random face you passed by in the street 2 weeks ago maybe present in your dreams.

you might wake up and go
:wtf: why was that person in my dreams

your mind is like
:manny: I needed to plug in a face

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they aren't from another planet, they wouldn't be aliens.
They would be alien to us, humans assume they are the center of the universe and peak of intelligence on earth. May not be the case. We could legit be ants to a more intelligent species. We think our intelligence is the end be all but they may not be the case.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been weirdly thinking lol...is it somewhat safe to assume that anything the human mind can creatively think of, is possibly based on reality? The mind can only operate based on the limitations it has of the reality and universe we live in, so can it only think of that which is native to the Universe?

If someone can think of an alien beings appearance , how can the mind conjure up something outside of the universe?
I believe this to be true. Anything the mind can conjure up is a possibility. Society wouldn't exist without thoughts.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Yeah you’re describing remote viewing

The CIA and Germany were training “psychic spies” back in the early days… I forget what the project was called.. Apperently the team for Project Blue Book ran into them as well.

But it’s remote viewing I believe and the FBI and etc. still use them today. There’s even videos that teach people how to try and do it, and not by super famous or popular people either… just guys in the program.

I also have read things about ancient civilizations on Mars at one point as well.

Project Stargate, I gave a wiki link.

The remote viewing stuff I posted was context for ppl who never heard of it, but the book is definitely worth your perusal.

See, there are several possibilities here and I'm sure I'm missing a few.

1. All these different varieties of aliens really exist AND the CIA has been in contact since Roswell AND they're about to come clean to the public.

2. All these different varieties of aliens really exist AND the CIA has been in contact since Roswell AND they're about to use them against the public for (mental/ emotional/ whatever) planetary control.

3. NONE of these different varieties of aliens exist AND the CIA is using this as a psyop for (mental/ emotional/ whatever) planetary control.

The book/ pdf I post was published in 2001. A lot has happened since then, I wish they would update it.

*extensive googling* So, I was gonna talk about Tom Delonge- formerly of Blink 182, 2017 'UFO Researcher of the Year' :comeon:- and the funny moves he and his 'To The Stars' academy is making, and their funny associations, but the og articles I read are all gone. :ohhh:

All I could find was mirrors and a post on reddit, here we go.

Tom Delonge UFO Interview Reveals His Dedication To The Study Of Extraterrestrial Beings; Did His Phone Really Get Tapped By The Government?​

"I've been involved in this for a long time. I have sources from the government. I've had my phone tapped. I've done a lot of weird stuff in this industry -- people wouldn't believe me if I told them. But this is what happens when you start getting on an email chains with hundreds of scientists from the Jet Propulsion Laboratory and different universities around the country, and you start outing seniors scientists from Lockheed Martin talking about the reality of this stuff."

"I'm reading books on physics, I'm reading books on the secret space program, I'm talking to people that work underground for six months at a time, that are confiding in me about the national security initiatives," he further added.

Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) is a federally funded research and development center in the City of La Cañada Flintridge, California, United States.[1] Founded in 1936 by Caltech researchers, the laboratory is now owned and sponsored by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration and administrated and managed by the California Institute of Technology.[2][3]

The laboratory's primary function is the construction and operation of planetary robotic spacecraft, though it also conducts Earth-orbit and astronomy missions. It is also responsible for operating the NASA Deep Space Network.

History​

JPL traces its beginnings to 1936 in the Guggenheim Aeronautical Laboratory at the California Institute of Technology (GALCIT) when the first set of rocket experiments were carried out in the Arroyo Seco.[4] Caltech graduate students Frank Malina, Qian Xuesen, Weld Arnold[5] and Apollo M. O. Smith, along with Jack Parsons and Edward S. Forman, tested a small, alcohol-fueled motor to gather data for Malina's graduate thesis.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Because they don’t give af probably :mjlol:

Cant believe em without proof:hubie:
I find it hard to believe alienbrehs would be like, “well, fukk it, let’s just hang out here in the open until the ships fixed. They already know we exist.:unimpressed:

They’re in a populated area and been low key over the last several decades. Why stop now? Plus they should know how humans get down. Mu fukkas coulda got popped and their body woulda been on the twitter timeline for the next year. :skip:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
His widow Marjorie Duckworth Malina died in 2006. Their sons Roger and Alan Malina live and work in the Dallas, TX area and Portugal, respectively.

In 1986, Malina married British Internet content pioneer and educator Christine Maxwell. They have three children, sons Xavier (born 1988) and Yuri (born 1990) and daughter Giselle (born 1991).[8]

Christine Maxwell was born in Maisons Laffitte, France, on August 16, 1950.[1] ... One of nine children, siblings include her twin sister Isabel Maxwell, brothers Kevin Maxwell and Ian Maxwell, and Ghislaine Maxwell!!!!!!!

John Whiteside Parsons (born Marvel Whiteside Parsons;[nb 1] October 2, 1914 – June 17, 1952) was an American rocket engineer, chemist, and Thelemite occultist. Associated with the California Institute of Technology (Caltech), Parsons was one of the principal founders of both the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) and the Aerojet Engineering Corporation. He invented the first rocket engine to use a castable, composite rocket propellant,[1] and pioneered the advancement of both liquid-fuel and solid-fuel rockets.

Inspired by Crowley's novel Moonchild (1917), Parsons and [L. Ron, of Scientology] Hubbard aimed to magically fertilize a "magical child" through immaculate conception, which when born to a woman somewhere on Earth nine months following the working's completion would become the Thelemic messiah embodying Babalon.[116][117] To quote Metzger, the purpose of the Babalon Working was "a daring attempt to shatter the boundaries of space and time" facilitating, according to Parsons, the emergence of Thelema's Æon of Horus...Their final ritual took place in the Mojave Desert in late February 1946, during which Parsons abruptly decided that his undertaking was complete....

English Thelemite Kenneth Grant suggested that Parsons' Babalon Working marked the start of the appearance of flying saucers in the skies, leading to phenomena such as the Roswell UFO incident and Kenneth Arnold UFO sighting.

:whew: Already, we deep.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
In the story, Kean and Blumenthal wrote that Harry Reid “believed that crashes of vehicles from other worlds had occurred and that retrieved materials had been studied secretly for decades, often by aerospace companies under government contracts.” The day after its publication, the Times had to append a correction: Senator Reid did not believe that crash debris had been allocated to private military contractors for study; he believed that U.F.O.s may have crashed, and that, if so, we should be studying the fallout...

He left no doubt in our conversation as to his personal assessment. “I was told for decades that Lockheed had some of these retrieved materials,” he said. “And I tried to get, as I recall, a classified approval by the Pentagon to have me go look at the stuff. They would not approve that. I don’t know what all the numbers were, what kind of classification it was, but they would not give that to me.” He told me that the Pentagon had not provided a reason.

"Funny friends"

[SPOILER="To the Stars]
To the Stars... Academy of Arts & Sciences (often referred to as To the Stars or TTSA) is a San Diego-based company co-founded by Tom DeLonge, guitarist of Blink-182 and Angels & Airwaves; Harold E. Puthoff; and Jim Semivan.[1] It is composed of aerospace, science, and entertainment divisions.[2]

Vice reported that the company would participate "in the investigation of UFOs and other fringe science projects" and that "many of the technologies or phenomena being researched by the company are based on highly speculative theories that toe the line of pseudoscience".[9] To the Stars has detailed the risks involved with this research to potential investors, including possible failure to produce results in areas such as beamed energy propulsion launch systems and telepathy.[9]

Some sources have opined that To the Stars is responsible for reinvigorating public interest in UFOs, including Jan Harzan of Mutual UFO Network[10] and Dan Zak of The Washington Post.[11] For his work at To the Stars, Tom DeLonge was named UFO Researcher of the Year in 2017 by the UFO hunting organization Open Minds.[12][13]

Despite the company's work being primarily associated with ufology, Luis Elizondo stated: "None of us at TTSA consider ourselves ‘Ufologists’ or part of the ‘Ufology culture,’ in fact, most of us come from a U.S. government background (both Defense and Intelligence)."[14] Vice reported that the company's "partnership with the U.S. Army may mean that it fancies itself as a military contractor", but that the organization "swings between being contenders for military contracts and a UFO research organization".[14] Elizondo left the company in late 2020.[15]

Putoff and Elizondo, this shyt crazy, read this if you read nothing else. This blog is VERY well sourced so definitely float around. This one might interest you as well.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah didn’t watch this one, you can clearly see it blinking…

But only thing is the family is still there, that NewsNation clip is BS. Just a debunker and an ex-cop looking to discredit that family too

But back to it blink, they actually did catch them on film. Not sure if this would be enough though, but kinda cool