Las Vegas family claims to see aliens after several report something falling from sky

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Yeah I saw it, it was around the :27 mark too. You see 2 lights next to each other appear that look like eye reflections next to red hat

They suddenly appear
alien-window.gif

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
shyt is wild, you can see the aliens from this processed video. shyt gettin spooky

👀

Pretty trippy, but I honestly don't believe alienbrehs would just be chilling nonchalantly. I mean, they had to have heard/seen the fam lurking nearby. Why would dudes just stand around like that? :patrice:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yep I mean I’d have to be a grade a sucker to believe that other life forms existed and visits earth. Yeah just forget all of the evidence and footage and all of that.

Bro you telling me this family was the only one who saw a 10 foot alien? All the commotion and stuff but nobody else saw it?

And I believe in alien life. With the sheer amount of planets in the universe, there has to be life somewhere. Hell if someone told me “aliens” planted humans here thousands of years ago, I wouldn’t look at them funny.

These folks here though :camby:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bro you telling me this family was the only one who saw a 10 foot alien? All the commotion and stuff but nobody else saw it?

And I believe in alien life. With the sheer amount of planets in the universe, there has to be life somewhere. Hell if someone told me “aliens” planted humans here thousands of years ago, I wouldn’t look at them funny.

These folks here though :camby:

Hey that’s all up to you believe what you choose to. They clearly were spooked by something.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I always ask this but why is it that nobody finds it weird that virtually every alien encounter describes a humanoid figure. Why would a living creature from lightyears away, on a different planet with different atmospheres than earth, produce virtually the same type of advanced being: a head, two arms, two legs, respiratory system (he says he say it breathing) in the chest area, etc? What sense does that make logically? In fact the only logic seems to be that we are creating imaginary figures that look like us, because why wouldn't they look like their creator.

And how come everyone on that scene had a camera yet nobody got a picture or video.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I looked at the video again and I still see absolutely nothing...I must be blind to this because it doesn't look human enough so my brain just doesn't see it.

I am going to guess - that this family since they've disappeared - were contacted by the US government who went in as soon as possible - and relocated them + made it clear they cannot talk to the media.

This is actually not unheard of and HAS happened before - I can recall hearing about other incidents which the MITB movies were based upon - there are things the US government does not want them discussed or known and there's the possibility probably of some type of exposure.
The rise of social media/attention from the news is much different than it was 20 years ago.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
I always ask this but why is it that nobody finds it weird that virtually every alien encounter describes a humanoid figure. Why would a living creature from lightyears away, on a different planet with different atmospheres than earth, produce virtually the same type of advanced being: a head, two arms, two legs, respiratory system (he says he say it breathing) in the chest area, etc? What sense does that make logically? In fact the only logic seems to be that we are creating imaginary figures that look like us, because why wouldn't they look like their creator.

And how come everyone on that scene had a camera yet nobody got a picture or video.

They don’t necessarily have to be from light years away

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
What’s the closest planet that can have life that isn’t light years away?
Aliens could be living underneath the surface of Mars right now.
Perhaps there's life in the oceans of one the Gas Giants' moons. Can't remember which one.

Neptune and Uranus need more proper exploration before we determine lack of life.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
They don’t necessarily have to be from light years away

How? We haven't detected any life or movement within the galaxy. And while I get there would be a government conspiracy to stifle information, if this galaxy had life in it how would you prevent shyt like advanced telescopes from finding it lol.

Even if it's only 1 light year, that equals 37,000 years in earth time. Which tells me they have advanced technology to the point we would be little more than ants to them. Or they've somehow been hiding in our galaxy without being detected, but their origin would still have to be so far away that it would be a hyper advanced race that looks nothing like us.

The detail about the alien breathing is the most ridiculous thing from my perspective. It just happened to evolve lungs - or whatever type of respiratory system - in the exact place that ours is located?