Las Vegas family claims to see aliens after several report something falling from sky

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Only place in the world where aliens are often sighted are the US and UK. Think about that.
Where do yall keep getting this from :mjlol:

Balloon Boy vibes. Paco don't want no smoke.
Believe what you want, but I definitely think police are lying about it. I proved that they had been contacting him after the fact. Sounds like he wasn’t signing up for all this though

The thing about hoaxers is that they know there will be people that don’t believe them. A lot of folks lives get ruined when they believe something but everyone thinks they’re liars. Happened in that Brazil incident.

I personally don’t believe the entire family would be trying to pull a hoax.

But like I said, real or not he has a target on him now

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Where do yall keep getting this from :mjlol:

Believe what you want, but I definitely think police are lying about it. I proved that they had been contacting him after the fact. Sounds like he wasn’t signing up for all this though

The thing about hoaxers is that they know there will be people that don’t believe them. A lot of folks lives get ruined when they believe something but everyone thinks they’re liars. Happened in that Brazil incident.

I personally don’t believe the entire family would be trying to pull a hoax.

But like I said, real or not he has a target on him now

The older dude was legit scared.
I do believe that they didn't know what was going on...

I'm thinking the younger bol knew it was a prank after the fact.

I think the cops are trying to catch them on some criminal mischief shyt.

I saw some closeups of the figured behind the forklifts. There definitely was something moving over there.

All the cops have to do is a forensic search and clear a lot of this up.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yall keep posting this same map :dead:

That doesn’t look like “only” the US and Uk.. do you think russia or china is going to tell us anything?

And that map is almost a decade old:dead:
I said "often". Why would aliens visit the US far more than any other country across the world?

Do you think reporting from around the world has changed in 10 years? Have you seen evidence that sightings have increased?

I seriously doubt it.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I said "often". Why would aliens visit the US far more than any other country across the world?

Do you think reporting from around the world has changed in 10 years? Have you seen evidence that sightings have increased?

I seriously doubt it.
You didn’t, you said only
Only place in the world where aliens are often sighted are the US and UK. Think about that.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know

I seriously doubt it.
Maybe people are just not reporting it in smaller countries and towns. It actually makes sense. People who flat out deny mysterious shyt in the world (universe) or supernatural stuff annoys me. It reeks of arrogance

Last edited: