Las Vegas family claims to see aliens after several report something falling from sky

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Actually, I had a couple things wrong in the thread

The vid I posted today showed the first journalist on the scene about a week after the incident. This was before the news said or did anything.

The kid calls a woman during the interview and she was on speaker telling the kid to get the journalists license plates. You can hear her say it. The journalist asked who was on the phone and the kid said “It was a LVMPD police detective”.

So that right there proves the ex-cop is lying in the media interview you just posted. The police did go back and she was on the phone with him while he was being interviewed.

Kid is being told not to say shyt to the media, thats why he went dark and the police are in on it. Kid is in the video telling the journalist they told him not to say anything.
Were those clear images of the backyard thing posted yet? Reddit has some....interesting images

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Balloon Boy vibes. Paco don't want no smoke.

Tried to tell people that Mexicans
aint calling the police unless it's
life or death.

UKVu0t8.gif

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Breh... I understand where you're coming from. I used to feel the same way. But last month when I saw that plane frozen in the sky not moving, I was in shock. The last thing you think about doing is pulling your phone out when you see something defying the very reality that you've believed your entire life. Its like you're frozen and you can't move or take your eyes off of it.

With that being said, these people could very well be making it up. I didn't even watch the video yet.

But I'm saying that I no longer use the "why didn't they record it" argument as a reason to not believe folks after my experience.

You’ve never seen a plane idling bruh?

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
A lot of people will overlook this. But there’s a reason you get put in paralysis when in their presence. It’s so you don’t do what humans do. Ask questions. Take pictures. Attempt to stop them. And they really could give a sh1t if you know about their existence. And here’s the kicker. They don’t have to appear in physical form. They can be invisible.

There are levels of intelligence in our galaxies. If you’re impressed by humans, you’ll find be blown to smithereens when you encounter the future man. The creature that began as a man hundreds of thousands of years ago. But now has involved into an organism that transcends the physical realm.

When the scientists examine the rocks of the earth. They estimate it is several million years old. There has been many worlds that have come and gone. If god willing, you may get to see a vision of that ancient past through a vision. If that does happen, you will look upon this day as the day a mysterious man from a world you never knew blessed you with knowledge.
I think the paralysis is actually a defense mechanism to incapacitate. Human beings are also spiritually more powerful than these entities and can do more harm, but aren't evolved enough to grasp/harness that power. We are a special creation by God.

Can you explain the Future man comment? What you said is intriguing and I've never heard of the concept before.