Las Vegas family claims to see aliens after several report something falling from sky

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Recent video about the situation.

A lot to say about this…

First, Grusch called into Knapp during their lil podcast and they said he’s kind of getting frustrated with NewsNation himself. I forgot the reason why, but a lot of it seems to be about the way they’re treating his own story.. like they’re trying to debunk him sometimes.

So now, they put this debunker and ex-cop buddy on tv to weigh in on this. The video I posted above showed the kid just a couple days ago being interviewed by a journalist.

He told the the police came back and set up some camera overlooking the backyard. AFTER the journalist leaked the vid, even the journalist said the object was gone the next day.

The cop says that the police went into the backyard.. the kid in the new video a couple days ago immediately said that the first responders NEVER went into the backyard.. not in the original call. In fact, the bodycam shows that they stood out in the front of the house and one guy went to the streets asking people if the heard or saw anything then they got shook and told the family if they see anything again not to call them.. thats on camera.

If they went into the backyard to investigate that night, where is the bodycam footage? So either they came back or never went to investigate at all.

The kid says that a woman detective with the police department came and asked questions.. there’s proof in dudes video that says a woman with the department acted on her own or something to set up TASS cameras or something. Now the police are saying they never went out there again at all… that’s definitely bullshyt.

Then the ex-cop admits on tv that he has a black SUV and has been parked outside the families house for hours… isn’t that what the family said :dead:

The kid told the journalist he didn’t want to be recorded but would tell dude everything off camera. Basically, it looks like they’re in hiding imo. If this is a hoax, I would assume that they would’ve expected to have some media and government attention. It seems like they really didn’t plan for this if it was possible to be planned.

Only thing I agreed with is if this is a hoax, they would’ve had to wait and plan for a comet, set off a loud bang that the ex-cop confirmed all the neighbors heard as well, and have all this set up perfectly timed with the entire family in on it.

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
A lot to say about this…

First, Grusch called into Knapp during their lil podcast and they said he’s kind of getting frustrated with NewsNation himself. I forgot the reason why, but a lot of it seems to be about the way they’re treating his own story.. like they’re trying to debunk him sometimes.

So now, they put this debunker and ex-cop buddy on tv to weigh in on this. The video I posted above showed the kid just a couple days ago being interviewed by a journalist.

He told the the police came back and set up some camera overlooking the backyard. AFTER the journalist leaked the vid, even the journalist said the object was gone the next day.

The cop says that the police went into the backyard.. the kid in the new video a couple days ago immediately said that the first responders NEVER went into the backyard.. not in the original call. In fact, the bodycam shows that they stood out in the front of the house and one guy went to the streets asking people if the heard or saw anything then they got shook and told the family if they see anything again not to call them.. thats on camera.

If they went into the backyard to investigate that night, where is the bodycam footage? So either they came back or never went to investigate at all.

The kid says that a woman detective with the police department came and asked questions.. there’s proof in dudes video that says a woman with the department acted on her own or something to set up TASS cameras or something. Now the police are saying they never went out there again at all… that’s definitely bullshyt.

Then the ex-cop admits on tv that he has a black SUV and has been parked outside the families house for hours… isn’t that what the family said :dead:

The kid told the journalist he didn’t want to be recorded but would tell dude everything off camera. Basically, it looks like they’re in hiding imo. If this is a hoax, I would assume that they would’ve expected to have some media and government attention. It seems like they really didn’t plan for this if it was possible to be planned.

Only thing I agreed with is if this is a hoax, they would’ve had to wait and plan for a comet, set off a loud bang that the ex-cop confirmed all the neighbors heard as well, and have all this set up perfectly timed with the entire family in on it.

Yeah I think something went down, not sure what.
But the family was scared of something.

I'm skeptical about a lot of things, it could all be a hoax or some strange shyt.
But "something" most likely happened.

Time will tell

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah I think something went down, not sure what.
But the family was scared of something.

I'm skeptical about a lot of things, it could all be a hoax or some strange shyt.
But "something" most likely happened.

Time will tell
Actually, I had a couple things wrong in the thread

The vid I posted today showed the first journalist on the scene about a week after the incident. This was before the news said or did anything.

The kid calls a woman during the interview and she was on speaker telling the kid to get the journalists license plates. You can hear her say it. The journalist asked who was on the phone and the kid said “It was a LVMPD police detective”.

So that right there proves the ex-cop is lying in the media interview you just posted. The police did go back and she was on the phone with him while he was being interviewed.

Kid is being told not to say shyt to the media, thats why he went dark and the police are in on it. Kid is in the video telling the journalist they told him not to say anything.

( )-___-)

Only Thriving
Daps
Reppin
Self
Okay can we have the discussion of what collective or individual we think will happen if there is 4K proof one day. What do you think would be impacted the most ?

Are we going to just give it a Instagram and reality show and look for the next thing?
Or
The fabric of society as we know will be ripped to seams?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Okay can we have the discussion of what collective or individual we think will happen if there is 4K proof one day. What do you think would be impacted the most ?

Are we going to just give it a Instagram and reality show and look for the next thing?
Or
If we just find out they exist?

I don’t think much will fundamentally change. A lot of people will be talking and it will be big, but I don’t think society will collapse.

Now when the details of what they know, do, and say happens, or lets say they hop on television and tell us through some mass broadcast, or lets say we see definitive video they exist, then yeah I think the world will flip upside down but maybe thats not a bad thing.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

Or

at this point, the only things we would get was "we was right and y'all was wrong :umad:"

youd get small cults nshyt, but unless the aliens start blowing shyt up, nothing would change, Society would sit back with their mental cell phone cameras and wait to see what happens. Major news outlets would focus on the extreme responses from the few to try to whip society into a frenzy.

edit: if some mothership comes down and some being comes out like "I'm responsible for this religion" and ignores all terrestrial shows of force, then EVERYTHING will change.

( )-___-)

Only Thriving
Daps
Reppin
Self
at this point, the only things we would get was "we was right and y'all was wrong :umad:"

youd get small cults nshyt, but unless the aliens start blowing shyt up, nothing would change, Society would sit back with their mental cell phone cameras and wait to see what happens. Major news outlets would focus on the extreme responses from the few to try to whip society into a frenzy.

edit: if some mothership comes down and some being comes out like "I'm responsible for this religion" and ignores all terrestrial shows of force, then EVERYTHING will change.

@O.T.I.S.

I feel like a lot of people would just stop doing a lot of things their forcing themselves to do and have a massive existential crisis which in turn would make people quit jobs or neglect parts of society we didn’t realize was holding us together. Then the rest of the dominos will fall until we have a new structure to “believe in”. It would be atleast a decade of more doubts and fears

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
@O.T.I.S.

I feel like a lot of people would just stop doing a lot of things their forcing themselves to do and have a massive existential crisis which in turn would make people quit jobs or neglect parts of society we didn’t realize was holding us together. Then the rest of the dominos will fall until we have a new structure to “believe in”. It would be atleast a decade of more doubts and fears
Thats the doom and gloom version of it.

Or lets just say they’re introduced, tell us some positive shyt, tell us what they’ve been doing, tell us there are multiple races, and tell us basically the opposite of what you wrote.

Maybe there will be an awakening. Clean energy comes into play, people put aside differences, technology advances, and we finally advance as a society.

Thats wishful thinking though.

Honestly, all that stuff would’ve changed already if the government and the powers that be never tried to stop people who have invented clean renewable and free energy.

Most of the shyt we’re doing, this rat race, is mainly do to the military industrial complex and the major oil and media companies that run the planet.. or at least run America.

But there’s all these old, racist, power hungry dudes that want control over everything still in play.

( )-___-)

Only Thriving
Daps
Reppin
Self
Thats the doom and gloom version of it.

Or lets just say they’re introduced, tell us some positive shyt, tell us what they’ve been doing, tell us there are multiple races, and tell us basically the opposite of what you wrote.

Maybe there will be an awakening. Clean energy comes into play, people put aside differences, technology advances, and we finally advance as a society.

Thats wishful thinking though.

Honestly, all that stuff would’ve changed already if the government and the powers that be never tried to stop people who have invented clean renewable and free energy.

Most of the shyt we’re doing, this rat race, is mainly do to the military industrial complex and the major oil and media companies that run the planet.. or at least run America.

But there’s all these old, racist, power hungry dudes that want control over everything still in play.

I see that side as well, as long as the ET are not terrifying to look at and come bearing information. So you think whyt America would accept them majorly? even those who hold racism for us?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I see that side as well, as long as the ET are not terrifying to look at and come bearing information. So you think whyt America would accept them majorly? even those who hold racism for us?
I think white people are gonna go stupid in general

Idk if they would accept them or not, with all the naturally born hatred some of them already have. And I absolutely think some of them will be terrifying to look at at first. Maybe some of the “Nordic” ones would need to pop out first to make them feel better.

Thats ultimately what the Nazis were looking for allegedly. They believed they were descendants of some master Alien race or some shyt. Thats the rumor anyway

But apparently US has been working with the creepy ones already so:yeshrug:

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That’s what I’m saying
I honestly don’t know how the world is going to take it. Most of the encounters I’ve heard about have been semi-positive. (Except the allegations of them kidnapping people for DNA and baby fetuses.. which weren’t all bad either but would be fukked up if thats what the US deal was allowing them to do).

But I’m sure just like there are good humans and bad humans, there’s similar with them