Las Vegas family claims to see aliens after several report something falling from sky

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
s that what you do when you feel your life is in danger pull out your phone and start recording or do you get something to help protect you?
People record shootings all the time.
It would be a duty as a human to record an alien if I ever saw

Edit: There's video of someone filming themselves being chased by a mountain lion.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
am I tripping? do you see something peek around a little after the :20 sec mark. when the family starts to enter the backyard.

Edit: slightly to the right of red hat’s head.
Yeah I saw it, it was around the :27 mark too. You see 2 lights next to each other appear that look like eye reflections next to red hat

They suddenly appear

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of people will overlook this. But there’s a reason you get put in paralysis when in their presence. It’s so you don’t do what humans do. Ask questions. Take pictures. Attempt to stop them. And they really could give a sh1t if you know about their existence. And here’s the kicker. They don’t have to appear in physical form. They can be invisible.

There are levels of intelligence in our galaxies. If you’re impressed by humans, you’ll find be blown to smithereens when you encounter the future man. The creature that began as a man hundreds of thousands of years ago. But now has involved into an organism that transcends the physical realm.

When the scientists examine the rocks of the earth. They estimate it is several million years old. There has been many worlds that have come and gone. If god willing, you may get to see a vision of that ancient past through a vision. If that does happen, you will look upon this day as the day a mysterious man from a world you never knew blessed you with knowledge.

( )-___-)

Only Thriving
Daps
Reppin
Self
RMManNT.jpg
I know they not talking about this Kaiju palm tree. Am I wrong ?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Update on the kid in Vegas story:

So apparently, Las Vegas police detectives ordered surveillance of the kids home.

“hoax” or not, they seem to be taking it seriously

Also, when the police arrived at their home that night, they never went into the backyard and investigated anything. Kid says they got scared and dipped.

( )-___-)

Only Thriving
Daps
Reppin
Self
I was born in 1995, independence was a good movie how many of y’all watched it more than once :troll:

They fukking got us

We the MIB, Space Jam era

Honestly I think symbiote/ parasite/ bacteria is where the extra terrestrial lie. Mixed in with dark matter and planet/space freq. these things is more what we should be worried about Imo. Their is already weird enough human life here doing weird shyt

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
I was always into "conspiracy theories" right from a young age. Read up on David Icke but thought his theory about reptilians was too far-fetched. I was like "dude ain't right in the head" Little did I know that he was right. The serpent seed.:wow:
Back to this thread, these extra-dimensional demonic entities have been here for thousands of years. Everything you heard bigfoot, the greys, loch ness monster, mermaids, dragons, werewolves, ancient gods of Greece, Egypt and Norse mythology is all based on reality. We are not alone.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I was always into "conspiracy theories" right from a young age. Read up on David Icke but thought his theory about reptilians was too far-fetched. I was like "dude ain't right in the head" Little did I know that he was right. The serpent seed.:wow:
Back to this thread, these extra-dimensional demonic entities have been here for thousands of years. Everything you heard bigfoot, the greys, loch ness monster, mermaids, dragons, werewolves, ancient gods of Greece, Egypt and Norse mythology is all based on reality. We are not alone.
I am honestly more curious on what the vatican knows almost as much as I am curious about what our government knows.

Vatican has an ENTIRE GIANT ANCIENT library on all types of shyt.

I was very surprised when the whistleblower flatout said that the Vatican knows about extraterrestrials without any hesitation. Dude paused and thought about a lot, but not that.

They even got a telescope (I think it’s in Arizona or something) called Lucifer and they’re actively observing space.

So true, a lot of stuff that might be considered fables or superstition might also come more into light if this whistleblower shyt goes anywhere. I’m more concerned with the tech with the government but I wouldn’t mind asking an ET breh some questions

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
yea I believe they are traveling through portals vs. space. NASA and gov't lie about everything not sure I even believe in space like how they explain it. once you see how much they lied to us about everything it's hard to believe anything you see in movies or on tv.