Las Vegas family claims to see aliens after several report something falling from sky

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
92% :wow:

Trump:

"What a beautiful report! Not fake news! The aliens, love America! They love me! I welcome any of you alien ppl, not the illegal aliens, the real aliens...there's a place for you in my administration!"

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
One of them dudes was holding a lightsaber and a gun. Mans was war ready. :wow:
Damn I didn’t even notice this:dead:

I’m definitely leaning more towards believing them. Dudes were strapped, barely speaking english, they seemed scared, whole family was out there, etc.

Ill stay neutral for the simple fact we haven’t seen anything yet but I’m wavering back and forth

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They had dash cams of a falling object, but nobody thought to film the actual alien as they were staring at it, GTFOH

is that what you do when you feel your life is in danger pull out your phone and start recording or do you get something to help protect you? what is recording it going to do? if my cameras aint pick it up fukk it. I ain't a damn cameraman.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
is that what you do when you feel your life is in danger pull out your phone and start recording or do you get something to help protect you? what is recording it going to do? if my cameras aint pick it up fukk it. I ain't a damn cameraman.
Another thing I just noticed about the vid, probably a minor detail

The boy said that him and his brother were working on a truck. If you notice the back of their clothes, you see dirt on the back of their clothes, specifically on the backside

So it looks like they were laying on the ground at some point which means to me, at that time they were working on the truck outside.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another thing I just noticed about the vid, probably a minor detail

The boy said that him and his brother were working on a truck. If you notice the back of their clothes, you see dirt on the back of their clothes, specifically on the backside

So it looks like they were laying on the ground at some point which means to me, at that time they were working on the truck outside.

Exactly and I know for a fact when I’m surprised I don’t think about grabbing my phone I’m either fight/flight.

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
Whether or not this is real or a hoax, people are fooling themselves. If I saw an Alien face to face like that, the last thing I'm thinking about is trying to take a picture of it.

Personally, I believe them. It is too outrageous to think I can get my Grandparents or Elders to join in on a hoax of this scale.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Exactly and I know for a fact when I’m surprised I don’t think about grabbing my phone I’m either fight/flight.
I said that too

They got guns so it look like they were ready to blast but were still shook.

Mom’s wasn’t really doing shyt so ofcourse she had a phone, but the men weren’t thinking about that shyt, they literally had weapons

Daps
Reppin
St louis
That full video is interesting. They were terrified. Doesn’t mean it was an alien, but they were legit shook of something.

Family was strapped up to.
UKVu0t8.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Whether or not this is real or a hoax, people are fooling themselves. If I saw an Alien face to face like that, the last thing I'm thinking about is trying to take a picture of it.

Personally, I believe them. It is too outrageous to think I can get my Grandparents or Elders to join in on a hoax of this scale.
This too

My grandparents/parents would’ve cussed me out to have them join in on some kinda hoax or a prank

They got real shyt to worry about, like going to work and paying bills :mjlol:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes