Las Vegas family claims to see aliens after several report something falling from sky

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The ocean is just representative of what the abyss is like. It's uncontrollable for mankind. The ocean is not really the abyss, but it probably contains portals to the abyss.

Just like land is representative of what Heaven is like. It's the dwelling place of mankind and where he can thrive and survive.

You have to remember there was no mention of oceans before Adam sinned. The only thing that was mentioned was The Garden of Eden and the 4 rivers that were boundaries around the Garden. We learned after GOD denied access to Eden that there were oceans/seas on the surface of the Earth. Because at that point Adam gave away authority of the Earth to Satan, and mankind became involved in the War in the heavenlies.
Honestly, we don’t know where they’re really from if they are real.

Thats kinda the point to all this though. I could care less about the government agenda is. Do they exist and how tf are they getting here.

Portals in the ocean is an interesting concept but ultimately, we won’t know anything until things get a better explanation.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Honestly, we don’t know where they’re really from if they are real.

Thats kinda the point to all this though. I could care less about the government agenda is. Do they exist and how tf are they getting here.

Portals in the ocean is an interesting concept but ultimately, we won’t know anything until things get a better explanation.

We know.

People just don't want to accept what GOD said. He told us everything we need to know to figure it out.

Mankind is just rebellious, and has been since the Garden.

Instead of accepting the Truth (Who is Yeshua Hamashiach), trying to make their Heaven on Earth without GOD.

That's why this whole UFO and aliens thing is even happening. They wouldn't have access if not given it by mankind.

And it's not going to stop at a few sightings. The abyss is going to open up and people are going to see how much these beings hate mankind.

This is all in the Word of God.

But people still won't repent. Even when they are dying.

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
guess not. but I do know that if you're flying across the galaxy you better know how to repair yourself to get back home. I don't know how a species that can harness this sort of power can make that type of error. Even us stupid humans would come up with a plan b to z. and we've been flawless going to the moon. sure errors can be made, but its quite rare (actually we haven't yet, but it can happen), and I would assume even more rare for them, as in 1 out of a million years, not annually lol.

we make errors, but we typically send tech first before we send life. why? survival. something COMMON among every living being we know of.

Breh,

You do know that is is a STRAWMAN, right???

As absolutely NOTHING I wrote, indicated that any of what you wrote was my position... AT ALL.

My Positions:
1. Don't even know if I believe in "UFO's" or "Aliens", or "Crashed Crafts".
2. Even "Super Advanced" species and Technologies, are prone to errors. Even if those errors are due to the degradation of the actual materials themselves and not due to the Skill/Accuracy of the technology.
3. "Common Sense" isn't "Universal".

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Religion is about what happened here on earth, not other planets. Who knows who created other beings if they exist, what happened on wherever they from, or what they believe in.

Something created them too, they could believe in the same higher power we do or know more than we know. We only have a book that possibly could be incomplete
I aint even gonna disrespect myself with replying to dude. :pachaha:
I said racism wont end until its us vs another actual race of beings. He started talking about religion
as if that has stopped racism. :dead:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
We know.

People just don't want to accept what GOD said. He told us everything we need to know to figure it out.

Mankind is just rebellious, and has been since the Garden.

Instead of accepting the Truth (Who is Yeshua Hamashiach), trying to make their Heaven on Earth without GOD.

That's why this whole UFO and aliens thing is even happening. They wouldn't have access if not given it by mankind.
It’s not that people don’t want to accept it

It’s because there’s sneaky shyt going on and we’re curious as to why.

Thinking aliens could be from anywhere including earth isn’t a rebellion to God. It’s a lack of understanding. Bible says a lot of things yet hear we are, seeing people change scripture or use it for malicious motives everyday. Doesn’t mean no one doesn’t believe or that the entire planet will start worshiping them if discovered.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Breh,

You do know that is is a STRAWMAN, right???

As absolutely NOTHING I wrote indicated that that any of that was my position, AT ALL.

My Positions:
1. Don't even know if I believe in "UFO's" or "Aliens", or "Crashed Crafts".
2. Even "Super Advanced" species and Technologies, are prone to errors. Even if those errors are due to the degradation of the actual materials themselves and not due to the Skill/Accuracy of the technology.
3. "Common Sense" isn't "Universal".
1. I believe they exist
2. Errors can be had but in the most rarity as in not annually as we report, I would assume with such technology and knowledge and the universal knowledge of life being self preserving, should be in the million years per crash realm. Light years are seconds to them
3. ok.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
It’s not that people don’t want to accept it

It’s because there’s sneaky shyt going on and we’re curious as to why.

Thinking aliens could be from anywhere including earth isn’t a rebellion to God. It’s a lack of understanding. Bible says a lot of things yet hear we are, seeing people change scripture or use it for malicious motives everyday. Doesn’t mean no one doesn’t believe or that the entire planet will start worshiping them if discovered.

It's all in the Book. People don't have to be ignorant. They don't want to accept it though. Because their eyes can't see it, they don't want to accept it.
Our eyes were denied access to seeing it because of the sin in the Garden. It's up to the individual now to understand what's going on and choose their side.

But more and more our eyes are going to see the evil that lurks around. Because by disobeying GOD, man is opening portals to the underworld and giving them access to the Earth.

An evil and [morally] unfaithful generation craves a [miraculous] sign; but no sign will be given to it, except the sign of [the prophet] Jonah.”

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I aint even gonna disrespect myself with replying to dude. :pachaha:
I said racism wont end until its us vs another actual race of beings. He started talking about religion
as if that has stopped racism. :dead:
Can’t lie they’re kinda blowing my high :mjlol:

I just want to crack some jokes about ET and get some legit answers on whether or not this shyt is legit.

shyt was entertaining, now it turned into full blown arguments with religion (which I don’t mind) and nikkas who think space shuttle’s never blew up :francis:

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
1. I believe they exist
2. Errors can be had but in the most rarity as in not annually as we report, I would assume with such technology and knowledge and the universal knowledge of life being self preserving, should be in the million years per crash realm. Light years are seconds to them
3. ok.

Nah Breh,

"Light Years" are "Light Years", NOT seconds, to an "Advanced" species or not.

The "Speed of Light" is a UNIVERSAL "Constant".

That is why the concept of "Wormholes" and "Warp Drives" that "Bend Space", are discussed as ways to get past/around the "Speed Of Light".

If there are actual "Practical Interstellar Spacecraft", they would require some method to get around the Light Speed limit.

"Errors can be had but in the most rarity as in not annually as we report,"

Once again, I was talking about the ACTUAL MATERIALS that exist in this UNIVERSE, where they are subjected to potential "Wear and Tear".
I'm NOT talking about "Calculations" or limitations of the technology.

In THIS Universe, things "Die/Degrade".

Once again if "UFOs" are "Physical" and from the SAME Universe as ours, they would be subjected to the same LAWS.

Even if they were from a different "Universe" with different "laws", once they materialized into ours, they are then subjected to the same Universal Laws as ours (Even possibly prone to "Crashes").

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo if this were true I think that folks would need to
Religion is about what happened here on earth, not other planets. Who knows who created other beings if they exist, what happened on wherever they from, or what they believe in.

Something created them too, they could believe in the same higher power we do or know more than we know. We only have a book that possibly could be incomplete

Exactly