Las Vegas family claims to see aliens after several report something falling from sky

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Nah Breh,

"Light Years" are "Light Years", NOT seconds, to an "Advanced" species or not.

The "Speed of Light" is a UNIVERSAL "Constant".

That is why the concept of "Wormholes" and "Warp Drives" that "Bend Space", are discussed as ways to get past/around the "Speed Of Light".

If there are actual "Practical Interstellar Spacecraft", they would require some method to get around the Light Speed limit.
thats what I mean

Once again, I was talking about the ACTUAL MATERIALS that exist in this UNIVERSE, where they are subjected to potential "Wear and Tear".
I'm NOT talking about "Calculations" or limitations of the technology.

In THIS Universe, things "Die/Degrade".

Once again if "UFOs" are "Physical" and from the SAME Universe as ours, they would be subjected to the same LAWS.

Even if they were from a different "Universe" with different "laws", once they materialized into ours, they are then subjected to the same Universal Laws as ours (Even possibly prone to "Crashes").
and I said they are subject to degradation, and have the means to fix it in real time or have gone through trial and error (send drones first) to minimize it. again, it wouldnt be as common as we report. impossible.

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
and I said they are subject to degradation, and have the means to fix it in real time or have gone through trial and error (send drones first) to minimize it. again, it wouldnt be as common as we report. impossible.

I think the concept of most of them "Crashing" is also unlikely (If they exist at all).

Many of the "sources" are saying that they aren't even primarily retrieved from crashes, but other means:

Seems like he is recanting some of the stuff in the second Video, I haven't watched it yet.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Unless it's on purpose and deliberate to cause confusion.
The marks look more like a landing than a crash, but the loud bang comes off like something crashed. Whatever the case, how come no one saw/heard it shoot back up after alienbrehs fixed it? I would understand stealth to mask the eyes, but how can you cover up sound for a heavy ass spacecraft?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It's all in the Book. People don't have to be ignorant. They don't want to accept it though. Because their eyes can't see it, they don't want to accept it.
Our eyes were denied access to seeing it because of the sin in the Garden. It's up to the individual now to understand what's going on and choose their side.
Bruh, I think people are just tired of interpreting or misinterpreted riddles.

I don’t even think people are unintentionally not choosing a side.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Bruh, I think people are just tired of interpreting or misinterpreted riddles.

I don’t even think people are unintentionally not choosing a side.

It doesn't matter how people feel. You choose a side, and by not choosing a side you automatically choose chaos (the abyss). Because people that don't choose don't want to follow GOD either.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Exactly

What he said near the end is what stood out the most.

People need to know where they’re tax dollars are going at ALL TIMES. Military shouldn’t be hoarding secrets like this even if it’s from elected officials.

It’s more about money it seems to me. People getting rich off reversed engineered tech.

Also completely agree with actual scientists and other academics needing to get hands on some of the tech as well. They’re probably sitting on life altering technology but rather use it for war instead of bettering humanity

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
It doesn't matter how people feel. You choose a side, and by not choosing a side you automatically choose chaos (the abyss). Because people that don't choose don't want to follow GOD either.

Breh,

There are at least 4,000 Different Religions on the planet CURRENTLY (with different "God" concepts).

Who knows how many MORE thousands that existed on this planet, before our current era.

For Christianity there are 45,000 DIFFERENT denominations/versions, CURRENTLY.
- Everyone of them thinks their "denomination" is the "Right One"

There are people on this planet that have NEVER heard of the Bible or Jesus/Yeshua etc...
And there are BILLIONS of people who died BEFORE the birth of Jesus/Yeshua.

Every last one of them thought that their "Version" of Religion was the "Correct" one.

This is where the "Confusion" comes from!

Out of 4,000+ different religions, 45,000 Plus Christian Denominations....
Somebody is bound to be "Wrong".

How does anyone determine, which path is "Correct"?
When everyone ALREADY thinks that their version is "Correct".

All of them praying to different "Gods", all seeming getting their prayers answered (or Not).

How does anyone honestly sort through the chaos?

The reality is that where a person is BORN(society, religions introduced), will be the primary dictator of what "Faith" they chose.

Last edited:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Breh,

There are at least 4,000 Different Religions on the planet CURRENTLY (with different "God" concepts).

Who knows how many MORE thousands that existed on this planet, before our current era.

For Christianity there are 45,000 DIFFERENT denominations/versions, CURRENTLY.
- Everyone of them think their "denomination" is the "Right One"

There are people on this planet that have NEVER heard of the Bible or Jesus/Yeshua etc...
And there are BILLIONS of people who died BEFORE the birth of Jesus/Yeshua.

Every last one of them thought that their "Version" of Religion was the "Correct" one.

This is where the "Confusion" comes from!

Out of 4,000+ different religions, 45,000 Plus Christian Denominations....
Somebody is bound to be "Wrong".

How does anyone determine, which path is "Correct"?
When everyone ALREADY thinks that their version is "Correct".

All of them praying to different "Gods", all seeming getting their prayers answered (or Not).

How does anyone honestly sort through the chaos?

The reality is that where a person is BORN(society, religions introduced) will be the primary dictator of what "Faith" they chose.

Breh, there's only One Truth. The Word.

Accept it or don't. It's not hard.

You not believing doesn't affect me. I don't have to choose for you.

But I'm going to continue to tell the Truth about GOD and Yeshua Hamashiach whether it offends you or not.

Too many people running around lying on GOD. Somebody has to tell the Truth.

Somebody has to Fight.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Back to topic, word on reddit is now they think the kid is lying and a hoax which isn’t surprising

It’s basically the response to everything in regards to this stuff.

If he is I just want to know the process that they came up with, like was the whole family involved, the meteor and timing of the call, the figure in the back that was hard to see, the ring camera, other footage, etc.

They did similar in brazil in 1996 and ruined those folks lives (said it was a midget couple who were deformed :mjlol: ).

I’m waiting for Sunday

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

But I'm going to continue to tell the Truth about GOD and Yeshua Hamashiach whether it offends you or not.

Somebody has to Fight.
So which bible should we be reading because there’s a lot of them

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps

Breh,

It's important to have READING COMPREHENSION.

I'm not "Offended" by what you believe.
I didn't ask you to "Choose For Me".

I asked a "Rhetorical" question, regarding the "Sorting" process of "Faiths".

And how does one ascertain, which is the "Correct" one?

Either you have an answer, OR YOU DON'T.

An actual "Follower Of Christ", would have an answer!