Las Vegas family claims to see aliens after several report something falling from sky

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I don't think people really understand how complex intergalactic travel would be. People talking about 'error' lol. billions of years of evolution, and traveling beyond their own star system?

time stamped

There are many in the ufo community who believe these ufos are traveling thru dimensional portals. There are supposed dimensional portals that can open and close. That could explain how they could travel such impossible distances

That would also explain why they would never be picked up by NASA or govt surveillance.

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
never said there was no errors in the universe, but what i did say was.....

I agree that the whole "Crash" thing, with multiple "UFOs" is "Fishy".

I'm not even sure if I believe "Aliens", or "UFOs" even exist.

My only push-back(s), are on these ideas:
- "Common Sense" is "Universal", so "Aliens" and Humans would reach the same consensus on certain ideas.
- Super "Advanced" means "Error Proof", when everything Physical operating in this Universe, is subject to the same laws of physics.

Last edited:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I always said that the only way racism will ever go away is when the entire planet realizes that its humans vs something else out there.

Except it's not. It's Heaven vs the Underworld and the Earth is the battleground. All people are doing is picking sides. But we already have the book on Who wins. So, yeah. There's no excuse.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I agree that the whole "Crash" thing, with multiple "UFOs" is "Fishy".

I'm not even sure if I believe "Aliens", or "UFOs" even exist.

My only push-back(s), are on these ideas:
- "Common Sense" is "Universal", so "Aliens" and Humans would reach the same consensus on certain ideas.
- Super "Advanced" means "Error Proof", when everything Physical operating in this Universe, is subject to the same laws of physics.
I agree with pretty much every thing except the last 2 lines.

Not too sure about the error part after studying what quantum computers can do....

Last edited:

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
I agree with pretty much every thing except the last 2 lines.

Not too sure about the error part after studying what quantum computers can do....
Breh,

I'm not talking about Errors due to "Calculations".
But more so, errors due to Physical "Wear and Tear".

If "UFOs" are in any matter "Physical", they would "Break Down" and require maintenance like anything else.
And even become Obsolete and or Inoperable.

If they exist outside our "Physical Reality", but can materialize into our "Physical Reality", they would then be subject to our Laws of Physics.

Regarding the "Common Sense" part, that one ISN'T up for "debate":

I KNOW "Common Sense" isn't "Universal"...
BUT YOU assert that it IS.

Both of us are Human,
from the same planet.

But have different outlooks on what is "Common Sense" and its widespread "application(s)"/adherence.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
100%. I think all kinds of shyt has been normalized watching through a phone screen (violence, mass shootings, aliens, etc.) nikkas think shyt is sweet until it actually happens in real life. Your body isn’t reacting while you’re watching some shyt go down from your phone but let that shyt happen right at your doorstep, hella nikkas prolly shyt n piss on themselves wayyyy before grabbing their phone to record :dead:
This

People talking about “They record people dying, this and that” it’s because it’s not happening to you :mjlol:

Some dude hops my gate and starts going crazy, I’m not thinking about my phone I’m thinking about getting him tf out of there

I would say common sense is pretty universal. If it were one error, perhaps, but we've recorded how many crashes? and how come no crash sites on other planets like lets say mars or the moon? places we can view from space with less infrastructure. they are this clumsy, right?

with that kind of tech, sure an error can be made, 1 out of a million. so that means one every million years, not every earth year. what kind of drunk aliens are these? :martin: they should just hand over the tech if they're going to be THIS sloppy. got cacs in vegas spotting you, thats beyond sloppy. who travels light years for that?
There’s literally crash debris on mars :dahell:

I think you’re under the impression that since beings are advanced they’re error proof. Errors are literally how you learn or figure shyt out

Thats what tests are for

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Breh,

I'm not talking about Errors due to "Calculations".
But more so, errors due to Physical "Wear and Tear".

If "UFOs" are in any matter "Physical", they would "Break Down" and require maintenance like anything else.
And even become Obsolete and or Inoperable.

If they exist outside our "Physical Reality", but can materialize into our "Physical Reality", they would then be subject to our Laws of Physics.

Regarding the "Common Sense" part, that one ISN'T up for debate:

I KNOW "Common Sense" isn't "Universal"...
BUT YOU assert that it IS.

Both of use are Human,
from the same planet,

But have different outlooks on what is "Common Sense" and its widespread "application(s)".
we don't know what kind of tech they have, it could be self repairing nanotech for all we know. common sense just means common sense. what is common sense? Common sense refers to the basic level of practical knowledge and judgment that we all need to help us live in a reasonable and SAFE way.

thus why i used drones/ai/robots/ rovers/ maintenance, ahead of just blinding crashing. you better be fukking immortal or made out of some undiscovered metal to just go flying across the galaxy crashing on some uh oh shyt.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I mean unless your an IG thot, pulling out your phone for everything isn't your first thought.

I'm gonna be honest, if I saw something crazy the idea of pulling out my phone would be #20 on my list of reactions

The cops only went out and did more search for it cause he also saw something falling down from the sky. It's interesting, but could be explained without "aliens" I'm sure

Not gonna front, I could be sight seeing and forget to pull out my phone… in fact, just got through going on a tour and a concert with family and didn’t pull out my phone once:hubie:
This is cap

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Except it's not. It's Heaven vs the Underworld and the Earth is the battleground. All people are doing is picking sides. But we already have the book on Who wins. So, yeah. There's no excuse.
Religion is about what happened here on earth, not other planets. Who knows who created other beings if they exist, what happened on wherever they from, or what they believe in.

Something created them too, they could believe in the same higher power we do or know more than we know. We only have a book that possibly could be incomplete

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This is cap
It definitely wasn’t

I went to Jazzfest about a month ago and didn’t take a single picture

Botanical gardens and only thought about it because my sister brought it up.

Not everyone is a camera phone ass nikka. I haven’t updated any pics on my own profiles in like a decade

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Religion is about what happened here on earth, not other planets. Who knows who created other beings if they exist, what happened on wherever they from, or what they believe in.

Something created them too, they could believe in the same higher power we do or know more than we know. We only have a book that possibly could be incomplete

The Bible is about what's happening in the Heavenly Realm, Earthly Realm, and the results of disobeying GOD which is the Underworld.

"In The Beginning, GOD created the heavens and the earth."

"The earth was formless and void or a waste and emptiness, and darkness was upon the face of the deep"

That 2nd verse is when the underworld came to be. Because of rebellion in Heaven.

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
we don't know what kind of tech they have, it could be self repairing nanotech for all we know. common sense just means common sense. what is common sense? Common sense refers to the basic level of practical knowledge and judgment that we all need to help us live in a reasonable and SAFE way.

thus why i used drones/ai/robots/ rovers/ maintenance, ahead of just blinding crashing. you better be fukking immortal or made out of some undiscovered metal to just go flying across the galaxy crashing on some uh oh shyt.

Breh,

"Common Sense" to a Bee is to sting and sacrifice its life to protect its Hive.
The average person, would NOT attack someone, if they were CERTAIN Death would follow.

This is just a simple example:
- Same Planet
- Same Primordial Biological Origin
- Shared Genetic Material (DNA)
- Same Carbon Based Biology
- Different selection pressures
- Different Anatomical Structures
- Different "COMMON SENSE"

Like I said, this is NOT up for "Debate"!

Also "Nano Tech":

Is still subject to the same "Wear and Tear".

And is at an EVEN greater risk of "Mistakes" due to it being an "Atom by Atom" build process.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Did I say alien, because you didn’t

And if there were, do you think they would tell you?
You interjected into a conversation where we were talking about aliens, and you didnt know we were talking about aliens? :wtf:

What was the debris then, if it weren't human? The whole world would be asking where it came from. As far as I know, there are no unidentified debris that we didn't know where it came from. :what: