Las Vegas family claims to see aliens after several report something falling from sky

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Breh,

"Common Sense" to a Bee is to sting and sacrifice its life to protect its Hive.
The average person, would not attack someone, if they were CERTAIN Death would follow.
Agree to disagree as I would sacrifice myself to protect my child.

I think everything in nature, is programmed to survive, or to protect it's copy.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The Bible is about what's happening in the Heavenly Realm, Earthly Realm, and the results of disobeying GOD which is the Underworld.

"In The Beginning, GOD created the heavens and the earth."

"The earth was formless and void or a waste and emptiness, and darkness was upon the face of the deep"

That 2nd verse is when the underworld came to be. Because of rebellion in Heaven.
Yes, I’m familiar with those same scriptures

But you’re saying aliens couldn’t possibly exist because of the bible and I don’t think thats true.

Where is the “Heavenly Realm?” What if there are more than just 3 realms?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You interjected into a conversation where we were talking about aliens, and you didnt know we were talking about aliens? :wtf:

What was the debris then, if it weren't human? The whole world would be asking where it came from. As far as I know, there are no unidentified debris that we didn't know where it came from. :what:
It’s the same conversation your ass been hurt about since you entered the thread

You were the one saying we don’t crash spaceships :mjlol:

Now you’re saying that an advanced intelligence wouldn’t have errors

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
Agree to disagree as I would sacrifice myself to protect my child.

I think everything in nature, is programmed to survive, or to protect it's copy.

A lot of people would sacrifice themselves to "save their child".

That is NOT what I was talking about.

A BEE's Primary form of "Self Defense" is "Suicide".

If the simple act of "Self Defense" for Humans, was almost Guaranteed Suicide.
Most people WOULD NOT try and defend themselves, but instead run/flee.

Once again:

"Common Sense" isn't "Universal".

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
It’s the same conversation your ass been hurt about since you entered the thread

You were the one saying we don’t crash spaceships :mjlol:

Now you’re saying that an advanced intelligence wouldn’t have errors
I said we have not crashed any on the way to the moon. pay attention man :what:

do you know why we havent? because we put A LOT of precision, brains, funds, into sending multiple men's lives that far from earth. and so far, we are undefeated. that is much different than the monthly low orbit missiles we send on a monthly basis.

with that being said, intergalactic travel is by FAR more serious than sending a few men to the moon. that level of harvested energy is astonishing.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Yes, I’m familiar with those same scriptures

But you’re saying aliens couldn’t possibly exist because of the bible and I don’t think thats true.

Where is the “Heavenly Realm?” What if there are more than just 3 realms?

I didn't say they didn't exist. I believe they are some type of hybrid being. A mix between fallen angel and mankind, or something similar. They can cross realms. They are not coming from outer space, they are coming from the underworld (the abyss). That's why there's video of them flying into the ocean.

This is what the Hebrew bible translated correctly says about those verses.

Genesis 1:1

in the beginning Elohim created the heavens and the earth and the earth became chaos and vacancy, and darkness was over the surface of the abyss and the spirit of Elohim was vibrating over the surface of the waters.

This is before GOD renewed the earth and brought land and animals and mankind to it. There has been war in the spiritual realm. And there still is war in the spiritual realm. If we were able to see what was happening around us, most of us would die of a heart attack.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
A lot of people would sacrifice themselves to "save their child".

That is NOT what I was talking about.

A BEE's Primary form of "Self Defense" is "Suicide".

If the simple act of "Self Defense" for Humans, was almost Guaranteed Suicide.
Most people WOULD NOT try and defend themselves, but instead run/flee.

Once again:

"Common Sense" isn't "Universal".
survival is a universal principle. All life forms, from the simplest single-celled organisms to the most complex multicellular ones, have evolved mechanisms to survive and reproduce in their specific environments. This includes behaviors and physiological adaptations that allow them to find food, avoid or defend against predators, cope with environmental challenges, and reproduce.
However, how each organism achieves survival can greatly differ. As you pointed out earlier with the example of bees, some organisms may exhibit behaviors that lead to their individual deaths, but this can promote the survival of the group or the passing on of their genes, which is the fundamental driver of evolution.
In summary, while the specific behaviors, adaptations, and "common sense" can differ vastly among organisms, the underlying drive for survival is a universal trait among all known life forms. It's worth noting that this is based on our current understanding of life, which is primarily based on life on Earth. If we were to discover truly alien life forms with fundamentally different biological structures or life processes, they might challenge these assumptions.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I didn't say they didn't exist. I believe they are some type of hybrid being. A mix between fallen angel and mankind, or something similar. They can cross realms. They are not coming from outer space, they are coming from the underworld (the abyss). That's why there's video of them flying into the ocean.

This is what the Hebrew bible translated correctly says about those verses.

Genesis 1:1

This is before GOD renewed the earth and brought land and animals and mankind to it. There has been war in the spiritual realm. And there still is war in the spiritual realm. If we were able to see what was happening around us, most of us would die of a heart attack.
I actually had a thought that if they did exist, they could’ve been fallen angels since they were mentioned in the bible

I also think since we know little about the ocean that’s where they’re posting up at

I don’t rule it out because we don’t really know shyt

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
survival is a universal principle. All life forms, from the simplest single-celled organisms to the most complex multicellular ones, have evolved mechanisms to survive and reproduce in their specific environments. This includes behaviors and physiological adaptations that allow them to find food, avoid or defend against predators, cope with environmental challenges, and reproduce.
However, how each organism achieves survival can greatly differ. As you pointed out earlier with the example of bees, some organisms may exhibit behaviors that lead to their individual deaths, but this can promote the survival of the group or the passing on of their genes, which is the fundamental driver of evolution.
In summary, while the specific behaviors, adaptations, and "common sense" can differ vastly among organisms, the underlying drive for survival is a universal trait among all known life forms. It's worth noting that this is based on our current understanding of life, which is primarily based on life on Earth. If we were to discover truly alien life forms with fundamentally different biological structures or life processes, they might challenge these assumptions.

Great we BOTH AGREE...

"Common Sense", ISN'T UNIVERSAL

- Thanks!

:ufdup:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I actually had a thought that if they did exist, they could’ve been fallen angels since they were mentioned in the bible

I also think since we know little about the ocean that’s where they’re posting up at

I don’t rule it out because we don’t really know shyt

The ocean is just representative of what the abyss is like. It's uncontrollable for mankind. The ocean is not really the abyss, but it probably contains portals to the abyss.

Just like land is representative of what Heaven is like. It's the dwelling place of mankind and where he can thrive and survive.

You have to remember there was no mention of oceans before Adam sinned. The only thing that was mentioned was The Garden of Eden and the 4 rivers that were boundaries around the Garden. We learned after GOD denied access to Eden that there were oceans/seas on the surface of the Earth. Because at that point Adam gave away authority of the Earth to Satan, and mankind became involved in the War in the heavenlies.

This is why at the end of the Book of Revelation GOD says there won't be anymore oceans/seas. He's getting rid of the chaos that started when Satan and the angels rebelled.

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Great we BOTH AGREE...

"Common Sense", ISN'T UNIVERSAL

- Thanks!

:ufdup:
guess not. but I do know that if you're flying across the galaxy you better know how to repair yourself to get back home. I don't know how a species that can harness this sort of power can make that type of error. Even us stupid humans would come up with a plan b to z. and we've been flawless going to the moon. sure errors can be made, but its quite rare (actually we haven't yet, but it can happen), and I would assume even more rare for them, as in 1 out of a million years, not annually lol.

we make errors, but we typically send tech first before we send life. why? survival. something COMMON among every living being we know of.

No one

They died going to space and most manned missions there stopped period

You still under the impression shyt can’t go wrong :mjlol:
I said we have not crashed any on the way to the moon. pay attention man :what:

do you know why we havent? because we put A LOT of precision, brains, funds, into sending multiple men's lives that far from earth. and so far, we are undefeated. that is much different than the monthly low orbit missiles we send on a monthly basis.

with that being said, intergalactic travel is by FAR more serious than sending a few men to the moon. that level of harvested energy is astonishing.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Breh... I understand where you're coming from. I used to feel the same way. But last month when I saw that plane frozen in the sky not moving, I was in shock. The last thing you think about doing is pulling your phone out when you see something defying the very reality that you've believed your entire life. Its like you're frozen and you can't move or take your eyes off of it.

With that being said, these people could very well be making it up. I didn't even watch the video yet.

But I'm saying that I no longer use the "why didn't they record it" argument as a reason to not believe folks after my experience.
CYkT9pKUEAAKXjz.jpg

Throw a punch in the middle of the road, tell what the bystanders are going to do. Its 2023. There are thousands profitable upload sites demand on mankind's obsession with recording crazy shyt.

Aliens don't count