Las Vegas family claims to see aliens after several report something falling from sky

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Can you link me the ring footage of the "crash"? I've seen all the other footage but not that part.
It doesn't show the actual crash, just a bright light, loud bang. It's on the kids youtube video in the OP at 1:45

According to that story I linked above, they said that whoever owns that property with the equipment in the back had a camera and video back there and stated to the news outlet that it suddenly stopped working right when the "crash" happened then came back on couple minutes later just showing the circle indent

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Not gonna lie I can't unsee the "alien" when I watch the enhanced video now lol. I see eyes and turning of a head... but I don't trust people who have altered a video like that already. Probably added chit in there

I still don't believe it, but they did a good ass job trying their best cause I wasn't seeing CHIT for the longest

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Not gonna lie I can't unsee the "alien" when I watch the enhanced video now lol. I see eyes and turning of a head... but I don't trust people who have altered a video like that already. Probably added chit in there

I still don't believe it, but they did a good ass job trying their best cause I wasn't seeing CHIT for the longest
shyt I didn’t see anything

you got that link or cliffs?
Nah, I saw it in the reddit comments

Here’s his post tho

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
Oh shyt.. I see it now. Even in the vid @jaydawg08 posted :lupe:

Hoax or not, this kid probably about to be famous

Yeah, I don't know what I believe in this scenario.

But for sure, the kid is gonna make big bank off all this.

Could be a hoax, or something else.

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I saw a crazy light high in the sky while I was outside watering the year last night. Thought it a satellite, but then it turned 90 degrees (smoothly). Pretty sure satellites don't do that. :patrice:

I lost it when my dumbass looked in the opposite direction. :francis: