Las Vegas brehs.... How is it living in Vegas?

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Fremont Street :mjgrin:

That shyt be super ghetto but it can be fun. I like the slotzilla zip line a lot but don’t go much cuz a lot of vegas’ dustiest nikkas be over there. If you got a nice outfit on for like fine dining on the strip and then head to Fremont you will stand out which is what I don’t like.

Bruh, I miss kickin it with my boy who was 7 stars status a couple years back. Those perks was GOAT!

:mjcry:

Yeah the perks are bomb…but in the end you’re paying for all of it. :russ:

I saw a comment on thecoli a few years back saying “brothers don’t get much love from girls in Vegas because most are afraid you are tryna pimp them out.”

how true was this? :yeshrug:

nikka what kinda girls you trying to talk to and what do you look like. If you come through looking like the nikka with fish tanks in his shoes and rolling up on some working girls then of course you will be rebuked. But I feel like if you can’t get play in Vegas, you need to make some life adjustments.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Summer League is a low key way to get close to a bunch of stars and upcoming stars. It’s a really cool event

Only thing is it’s in the middle of summer and that heat is :picard:
was there 2019 when zion was playing
not just current nba players but saw vince, Dominque, tmac
chopped it with austin river..dude is actually chill
demar,

the tickets at the games are super cheap if you get them early..4 gyms of basketball the whole day... you can watch like 6 basketball games up close for like 30 dollars lol
scouts ,hall of famers,coaches, even groupies all in one building

then the parties. Whole week is lit :whew:

i love the heat im canadian.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Are there brehs that are living in vegas right now?

I heard there is a water shortage??
Are they telling you to conserve?

Bossyyyyy

All Star
Daps
Remember being on Fremont i swear that shyt is the dustiest of the dusty. Just plain disgusting. I was only there for a few hours I thought I was in hell!

saw a nikka roll himself into a ball (then he rolled towards me)

a dude walked out the bino, approached a group who gave him some coke and he did a bunch of it to the point it was coming off his suit. like someone threw baby powder on him

the hotel staff was booted up

the homeless ppl was tryna work together to hit licks

finally made it out the strip then walked past a nikka who was covered in chains, looked like a cross between voldemort and pinhead

All things considered, it was fun, but it was A LOT of shyt going on

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Fremont Street :mjgrin:
On Fremont st i copped the WORST rap cd I have ever heard. A young breh walked up on me and said he was a up and coming artist and could I support him.

I said why not. He may be able to spit :ehh:

It was literal trash in audio form :picard:

I threw that shyt away in the hotel room. Wish I would have kept it just to share it with the brehs

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Remember being on Fremont i swear that shyt is the dustiest of the dusty. Just plain disgusting. I was only there for a few hours I thought I was in hell!

saw a nikka roll himself into a ball (then he rolled towards me)

a dude walked out the bino, approached a group who gave him some coke and he did a bunch of it to the point it was coming off his suit. like someone threw baby powder on him

the hotel staff was booted up

the homeless ppl was tryna work together to hit licks

finally made it out the strip then walked past a nikka who was covered in chains, looked like a cross between voldemort and pinhead

All things considered, it was fun, but it was A LOT of shyt going on

:ufdup: Be downtown with all the off-brands brehs ..

:snoop:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I appreciate that yall dispensaries act like legit businesses and keep up to date websites with inventory because some of the spots I was trying to hit up in Cali operated like a step above a Trap House. Also I tried some of the "Premium" bud you can get from stores in Cali like Backpack Boyz, Cookies, Alien Labs, Connected Cannibus, but I'll put all the stuff I got in Vegas from Nature's Chemistry above all of it :mjpls:

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Live in summerlin, but the first year I lived in paradise, and coming from a small town, I have to say it was a fish out of water experience. Pros: it's a 24 hour city, so something is always open. Never boring, no state tax. Cons: You can really see the wealth disparity, especially the further east you head (ex. the homeless tunnels and the fact that the strip is surrounded by shytty apartments/homeless people). Fremont is cool, but that area is a homeless nightmare. weed, while legal, is fukking expensive here. The ways people/governement find to milk money out of you is ridiculous.

Overall I don't regret moving here, but I kind of can't wait to move to either colorado or washington state soon.