Las Vegas brehs.... How is it living in Vegas?

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Worst place to live
Its fun for the first 3 months then it starts to feel like the movie 28 days later

Theres no "normal" places to hang out

Majority of the people that live there look like zombies. The city sucks the life out of people

If you are a cool looking black man, you are automatically assumed to be a pimp. That completely fukks up your chances of hollering at bytches in public.

If u already have a girl then it could be cool because the strip has hella shyt to do everyday. Cheap hotels during the week, shows, events etc. staycations are great

If u dont have a girl then kill urself

Also if u have a girl make sure shes not weak because the city will deliver her to the game

In essence, Vegas is bloodcurdling unless u wanna go there to be a pimp, hustler, drug dealer, promoter or drug/gambling addict :dead:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Nah you won't need a winter jacket.

There's some, although I won't vouch for their food quality :pachaha: Vegas is a 24 hour town so you can get almost anything at any time of day somewhere.

I don't know PHX's street layout but Vegas is really easy. Wide streets that all run parallel to each other in a grid so it's easy to figure out directions.

Ok that sounds like it's similar to Phoenix. I love easy layout grids

How's the water situation there. Is the water really decreasing rapidly, or is that a myth?

Do you need a water softener for the hard water, or is that a myth also?

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Ok that sounds like it's similar to Phoenix. I love easy layout grids

How's the water situation there. Is the water really decreasing rapidly, or is that a myth?

Do you need a water softener for the hard water, or is that a myth also?

The water supply is decreasing, but that won't really affect you unless you have a lawn or otherwise need water for industrial purposes.

I've never had a water softener but I know people who do. So "need", probably not :yeshrug:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I wouldn’t move to Vegas right now unless you are able to sustain yourself without depending on the local economy. MGM is already talking about laying off 2000 people, it’s gonna be terrible when the next recession hits.

egsteel

All Star
Daps
Worst place to live
Its fun for the first 3 months then it starts to feel like the movie 28 days later

Theres no "normal" places to hang out

Majority of the people that live there look like zombies. The city sucks the life out of people

If you are a cool looking black man, you are automatically assumed to be a pimp. That completely fukks up your chances of hollering at bytches in public.

If u already have a girl then it could be cool because the strip has hella shyt to do everyday. Cheap hotels during the week, shows, events etc. staycations are great

If u dont have a girl then kill urself

Also if u have a girl make sure shes not weak because the city will deliver her to the game

In essence, Vegas is bloodcurdling unless u wanna go there to be a pimp, hustler, drug dealer, promoter or drug/gambling addict :dead:
For some reason this speaks to me