Lanisha Cole:""More of our men/artists in the industry should be uplifting us WOC"

Gravity

Banned
Daps
We all know, our fathers chose to check out for whatever reason, real, illegitimate or not, and moms was left holding the bag. I don't like this re-writing of history, unless yall just young and don't know. The single mother epidemic was not a result of feminist rhetoric. Yall are reading red pill shyt and taking on their view of history. That was true for wp, not bp. What happened to black people was de-industrialization. It led to black men feeling peripheral, unneeded (bc 'pink collar' jobs were still popping). Thus, their feelings led to destabilization of the family structure. When a whole neighborhood of men are unemployed, they start drinking, fighting over petty shyt amongst themselves, beating their wives, etc.

I'm not shytting on men, these are facts, and completely understandable if a person (and a society) puts a man's worth at his earning power. Otoh, why would a woman put up with that? Think about your own mothers. What if your fathers got depressed, or had gone to Vietnam, and came back 'wrong'? Would you be mad at your mother for dipping?

Then, here come the generations who grew up without a daddy. The men don't learn how to lead and the women don't learn to be led. We have to stop going over the problem over and over and start working on a solution. In my own life experience, I (and my black man) had to purposefully go about learning these skills. It's not easy, but it's easier than the other way (endless hostility toward your natural partner). We all have work to do, both individually and in pairs.

Men, imo, should re-assert themselves as leaders of families, not as sniping little bytches on twitter. I don't mean taking care of nobody (unless that's your thing), women are willing to work nowadays. But lead. #GMB is the devil. Lead your families, not through the simple biology of manhood, but through actual effective leadership. I have a whole list of things women need to do too, but I'm talking to men rn. Let's all grow up and get to re-building. You can't build a nation without families and, as always, men control commitment.
We can't talk about solutions as long as you're going to deflect from the problem. You're deflecting. De-industrialization didn't make black women become "skrong independent don't need a black man cause he is my oppressor" feminists.

Black men cant re-assert themselves as leaders of the family as long as black women are going to work in cahoots with the system to sabotage black male leadership. That's the problem and it's been the problem for the last 50 years. You're deflecting.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
tenor.gif

Yall trynna marry bytches out here or not?
Women, who wants to marry a bytch?

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Bw are desperate and, en masse, our men refuse to lead. What you expecting them to do? Wait? Get smutted out my #gmb brehs until they're too old for the market?

I've literally watched in real time as a pro-black family female dates and tries to play the game for years (like, half her child bearing yrs), can't get nowhere, and get brainwashed by these bm- hating wenches. It only works bc there isn't a counter-narrative. Ain't no whole bunch of black men trynna get married out here. So natural biological clock type shyt is being weaponized.
:unimpressed: @Benjamin Sisko @ezrathegreat

I keep trying to tell nikkas

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
We can't talk about solutions as long as you're going to deflect from the problem. You're deflecting. De-industrialization didn't make black women become "skrong independent don't need a black man cause he is my oppressor" feminists.

Black men cant re-assert themselves as leaders of the family as long as black women are going to work in cahoots with the system to sabotage black male leadership. That's the problem and it's been the problem for the last 50 years. You're deflecting.
Why would I talk about what women need to be doing on predominately male board? I don't like wasting time. I speak on what women need to be doing in women's spaces, though, if you seen my posts on the coli, you'd know my opinions. Other women typically don't like them and refer to me as a pick-me.

As I said in the post you quoted, women don't know how to be led and everybody has work to do. Don't try to suck me into gender war bullshyt. This is a simple sociological problem.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Men, imo, should re-assert themselves as leaders of families, not as sniping little bytches on twitter. I don't mean taking care of nobody (unless that's your thing), women are willing to work nowadays. But lead. #GMB is the devil. Lead your families, not through the simple biology of manhood, but through actual effective leadership. I have a whole list of things women need to do too, but I'm talking to men rn. Let's all grow up and get to re-building. You can't build a nation without families and, as always, men control commitment.
Who teaches leadership? Because that is a skill many don't have and anyone who has worked for someone else will tell you that. If father's left and there is no one to teach men how to lead, what happens. Boys don't raise themselves. Effective leadership is learned. So what then? What is the solution? I want to have this convo.