Lanisha Cole:""More of our men/artists in the industry should be uplifting us WOC"

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I said this in another thread but here's my problem with this sentiment. Black boys/men are told that we need to uplift black women, but black girls/women are being told to find love no matter the race or gender. So basically the fate of the black community is put in the hands of straight black men, while at the same time were being told that we're toxic and and should be cancelled.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I said this in another thread but here's my problem with this sentiment. Black boys/men are told that we need to uplift black women, but black girls/women are being told to find love no matter the race or gender. So basically the fate of the black community is put in the hands of straight black men, while at the same time were being told that we're toxic and and should be cancelled.
Thank you.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Bw are desperate and, en masse, our men refuse to lead. What you expecting them to do? Wait? Get smutted out my #gmb brehs until they're too old for the market?

I've literally watched in real time as a pro-black family female dates and tries to play the game for years (like, half her child bearing yrs), can't get nowhere, and get brainwashed by these bm- hating wenches. It only works bc there isn't a counter-narrative. Ain't no whole bunch of black men trynna get married out here. So natural biological clock type shyt is being weaponized.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Just what I thought, another self-hating darkskineed black wench looking for black male approval after being ghettogagged and spat out by their cracker kangs. \

bytches say this shyt because there is NOT ENOUGH black men BOLD enough to put them in their place. So sick and tired of these bytches/former wenches always want a black man to kiss their black ass but when we do, they ignore it. But they will gas up a whiteboy that has "some swag" and does a dance on social medial. There should be a hundred black men on social media calling this bytch out but most of these negroes are so pacified or p*ssy whipped they let these hoes that talk shyt out of pocket without any repercussion. QUOTE ME SIMPS :pacspit:
Can we atleast wait for the bedwench pics before jumping the shark?

:skip:

Edit: wench pics released, :wench1:

Carry on good sir.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Bw are desperate and, en masse, our men refuse to lead. What you expecting them to do? Wait? Get smutted out my #gmb brehs until they're too old for the market?

I've literally watched in real time as a pro-black family female dates and tries to play the game for years (like, half her child bearing yrs), can't get nowhere, and get brainwashed by these bm- hating wenches. It only works bc there isn't a counter-narrative. Ain't no whole bunch of black men trynna get married out here. So natural biological clock type shyt is being weaponized.
:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO

Are you fukking serious and faq simps like @Chicadee901 thinks this shyt is gospell? ::mjtf::

Black women has been so desperate for white approval throughout the generations, that they have CHOSE white daddy and white government OVER the leadership of the black man and thus DESTROYED the black family and instilled this grotesque product we call the black community today which is a pathetic and pitiful matriarchy, lets not get it twisted. When that photo of two females, one white, one black holding up there fists came out, black women dove in head-first to the faux ideology of feminism after being bamboozled by that CIA agent who told them that the problem was BLACK MEN and that THEY were the ones who were oppressing them, not white society, specifically white male. Black women going around talking about women of color, girls rule the world, and all that jazz and outsiders see this schism that was created because black women wont listen to black men. They rather listen to feminism and go there own way, why do you think there is like a war on social media with these two always trying to put down one another??

Lets keep it buck, black men see what these women are doing. These arent the type of women that cannot find a black man, they turn their nose up to most black men and give their best to outsiders, but at the same time black men like Chriss Brossard and Umar are saying the loudest that black men should stick to black women and ONLY black women yet famous bw are taking shots at black men saying we aren't doing ENOUGH like funding their projects and nikkas aint shyt, so what do YOU expect us to do?? They hollar up and down about black men but never say shyt about what white males are doing. Not a damn thing. So please, spare me this drivel because when you act like HOES, you get treated like hoes. When you act like a WIFE, you get WIFED up, period.

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:yeshrug: Men do but the black women don’t support them.
This is kind of a fair argument.

For example, the notion that all rap depicts and demean women through sexual deviancy is inherently wrong. There's always been a pleura of conscious rap that empowers, celebrates, elevates and cherishes the beauty of women in a non demeaning way. The problem is this genre of music, just doesn't receive the same level of air play or recognition as the dysfunctional mainstream rap singles.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: Her and her ex- husband.
tumblr_inline_nr13f4d7Fa1qbkhhg_540.jpg

Like clockwork :mjlol:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Are you fukking serious and faq simps like @Chicadee901 thinks this shyt is gospell? ::mjtf::

Black women has been so desperate for white approval throughout the generations, that they have CHOSE white daddy and white government OVER the leadership of the black man and thus DESTROYED the black family and instilled this grotesque product we call the black community today which is a pathetic and pitiful matriarchy, lets not get it twisted. That photo of Two females, one white, one black holding up there fists, and black women dove in head-first to the faux ideology of feminism after being bamboozled from that CIA agent who told them that the problem was BLACK MEN and that THEY were the ones who were oppressing them, not white society, specifically white male. Black women going around talking about women of color, girls rule the world, and all that jazz and outsiders see this schism that was created because black women wont listen to black men. They rather listen to feminism and go there own way, why do you think there is like a war on social media with these two always trying to put down one another??

Lets keep it buck, black men see what these women are doing. These arent the type of women that cannot find a black man, they turn their nose up to most black men and give their best to outsiders, but at the same time black men like Chriss Brossard and Umar are saying the loudest that black men should stick to black women and ONLY black women yet famous bw are taking shots at black men saying we aren't doing ENOUGH like funding their projects and nikkas aint shyt, so what do YOU expect us to do?? They hollar up and down about black men but never say shyt about what white males are doing. Not a damn thing. So please, spare me this drivel because when you act like HOES, you get treated like hoes. When you act like a WIFE, you get WIFED up, period.
tenor.gif

Yall trynna marry bytches out here or not?