Lanisha Cole:""More of our men/artists in the industry should be uplifting us WOC"

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I could give a damn about black men giving black women oppurtunities and "upliftment" in a demonic industry,where men with power will treat black women like brothel workers. Where they will meet hellhound women who will encourage c00nish/whoreish behavior. Black men just need to stop further destroying and degrading the image of the black woman more than we already have. Sadly Natureboy is being held indefinitely as a political prisoner based on trying to uplift black women and men. The question we as righteous black men have to ask among ourselves is how do we uplift black women without being pulled under to drown in todays climate.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Just what I thought, another self-hating darkskineed black wench looking for black male approval after being ghettogagged and spat out by their cracker kangs. \

bytches say this shyt because there is NOT ENOUGH black men BOLD enough to put them in their place. So sick and tired of these bytches/former wenches always want a black man to kiss their black ass but when we do, they ignore it. But they will gas up a whiteboy that has "some swag" and does a dance on social medial. There should be a hundred black men on social media calling this bytch out but most of these negroes are so pacified or p*ssy whipped they let these hoes talk shyt out of pocket without any repercussion. QUOTE ME SIMPS :pacspit:

What proof do we have that she's a wence:jbhmm:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I could give a damn about black men giving black women oppurtunities and "upliftment" in a demonic industry,where men with power will treat black women like brothel workers. Where they will meet hellhound women who will encourage c00nish/whoreish behavior. Black men just need to stop further destroying and degrading the image of the black woman more than we already have. Sadly Natureboy is being held indefinitely as a political prisoner based on trying to uplift black women and men. The question we as righteous black men have to ask among ourselves is how do we uplift black women without being pulled under to drown in todays climate.
You need to stop forcing women to have sex with you, rapist.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
Pretty sure she was wenching at some point :unimpressed:
Just what I thought, another self-hating darkskineed black wench looking for black male approval after being ghettogagged and spat out by their cracker kangs. \

bytches say this shyt because there is NOT ENOUGH black men BOLD enough to put them in their place. So sick and tired of these bytches/former wenches always want a black man to kiss their black ass but when we do, they ignore it. But they will gas up a whiteboy that has "some swag" and does a dance on social medial. There should be a hundred black men on social media calling this bytch out but most of these negroes are so pacified or p*ssy whipped they let these hoes talk shyt out of pocket without any repercussion. QUOTE ME SIMPS :pacspit:

:mjlol: Her and her ex- husband.
tumblr_inline_nr13f4d7Fa1qbkhhg_540.jpg