Lame nikka encounter

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
First explain why you attribute slavery(which predates all known forms of govt./economies) to capitalism?
:dwillhuh:
Do you truly believe slavery to be a product of capitalism? And if so how could is it that slavery predates capitalism?

How do you figure slavery predates capitalism?

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
In America.....the wealth generated by slavery is pretty much what built this country.

I'm not concerned about what went on 20 thousand years ago somewhere else.

Capitalism was the driving force behind the 400 years of enslavement of Africans in this country

How would your ancestors feel knowing you're a proud supporter of the very same economic system used to devalue their lives for centuries?
I attribute what happened to blacks in America entirely to white supremacy and the evil cac heart... I don’t presume that they would have treated us any better under any other system.

In fact I think being kept outside of a completely centrally planned economy would have been much worse.

Imagine free healthcare/education for everyone except blacks.
:wow:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I attribute what happened to blacks in America entirely to white supremacy and the evil cac heart... I don’t presume that they would have treated us any better under any other system.

In fact I think being kept outside of a completely centrally planned economy would have been much worse.

Imagine free healthcare/education for everyone except blacks.
:wow:
:martin:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
History of slavery - Wikipedia

:yeshrug:I’m open to review any evidence that slavery started with capitalism you have...
I’m no stranger to being wrong.

They were practicing capitalism in antiquity, it just wasn’t called “capitalism.” Slaves were just another commodity. The difference is slaves back then were usually a people conquered in battle/war.

Which is what makes what happened to us so criminal, because we were basically attacked for no reason. An unprovoked attack on an innocent and unsuspecting people. By the time the transatlantic slave trade came into being capitalism was in full swing.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thought experiement

you travel back to 1853 and see your ancestors being sold on the auction blocks for $200 a pop all in the beautiful name of capitalism

It's legal and they're just fairly playing the game by its current rules

how do u react?

Black history doesn't start with slavery you idiot ...

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
And I thought y’all was about black empowerment. Y’all just want to empower yourselves and use blackness as a guise for your true nature. Even when you see a black man weaker than you are, why would you attempt to put him down when he isn’t doing that to you?

What do you mean y'all? OP is a pro-Trump, pro-Republican "libertarian" who has been bushed in HL before for Juelzing neo-nazi rhetoric. Address HIM.

@DEAD7 that was some bytchmade shyt to pick on the lone black person that didn't do anything to you...whilst going as far as complimenting some fat bytch's heels. Apparently that black dude wasn't qualified enough to be hanging with no cacs...he had to be put back in his position huh

Despicable human being:scusthov: