Lame nikka encounter

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
The real bombshell here is that dead7 works at Chevron. Cocksuckers been lying about owning a bar or it failed. Either way he's even more of a fraud, what kinda libertarian can't handle money?

Vert1

Rookie
Daps
Disappointing story. Black men and women need all types of mentoring. Wouldve been a good opportunity to network and put a breh on. I do it all the time. I've personally hooked 4 Black people up with 40k plus jobs and one as recently as 5 months ago at my own employer. He didn't even have to interview based on the strength of my recommendation and my reputation. Anytime I meet a Black person making less than me I try to learn about them and then the pistons start firing in my head on who I know that can get them to make more money. I just don't look across at another Black person and see an opportunity to flex. That's just me tho. Hope you felt very fulfilled at the end of the night op O.o.

"The man who knows how to lead one of his brothers towards what he has known may one day be saved by that very brother."

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
The real bombshell here is that dead7 works at Chevron. Cocksuckers been lying about owning a bar or it failed. Either way he's even more of a fraud, what kinda libertarian can't handle money?
Literally all of them