Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
It’s hard to tell who the lame nikka is in this story. :trillbk2:
tenor.gif

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do black men enjoy sonning each other so much? I don’t see any other race of men quick to bytch each other like that. Breh, you shoulda just let the lame have his lane lol
???
Op did nothing wrong. As a man you back up what you say.

But op were clearly hanging out with people younger then him.

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
It's just an act that insecure bytch nikkas do to feel better bout themselves bruh. If they constantly trying to one up you then they just a hater disguising as your homie. All jealousy, maybe you taller than them, maybe you a pretty boy or just better looking than them period. Or you got more money than em, got more clout or shyt it could be that you more funny and charismatic than them.

Black people's biggest weakness in society is that we envy each other so bad and that's why we ain't dominating the world like we should. :manny:

You right breh. It’s just disappointing. If the dude was really such a lame maybe befriend him and try to teach how to be a bit “cooler” instead of upstaging him and making him look weak in front of the Becky he likes lol. I have nothing against OP, it’s just a trait blacks, especially black males exhibit that I find distasteful.

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
???
Op did nothing wrong. As a man you back up what you say.

But op were clearly hanging out with people younger then him.

So we should find swagless young black men to antagonize and humiliate in public? That could have been a chance to teach a young breh, how to be his best self. I see a lot of black men with loser qualities and the people laughing at them the hardest are other black men. At least black women stick together cuz of sisterhood and feminism and shyt like that. But black men can’t wait to see another fall. Maybe I’m just looking into it too much.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we should find swagless young black men to antagonize and humiliate in public? That could have been a chance to teach a young breh, how to be his best self. I see a lot of black men with loser qualities and the people laughing at them the hardest are other black men. At least black women stick together cuz of sisterhood and feminism and shyt like that. But black men can’t wait to see another fall. Maybe I’m just looking into it too much.
We do it in front of others to teach them lesson to always be your best and carry yourself with pride. Now that dude would either do better or fail. That is life. But op seems like he was hanging with people he would not chill with. Paid for there shyt and then took them whale watching. Smh

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
We do it in front of others to teach them lesson to always be your best and carry yourself with pride. Now that dude would either do better or fail. That is life. But op seems like he was hanging with people he would not chill with. Paid for there shyt and then took them whale watching. Smh

Alright, I hear you breh. A lesson by experience. But he probably will fail. The guy seemed like a fragile person. He wasn’t built for all that. And OP, imo was just trying to stunt on him lol and impress the woman he obviously liked

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright, I hear you breh. A lesson by experience. But he probably will fail. The guy seemed like a fragile person. He wasn’t built for all that. And OP, imo was just trying to stunt on him lol and impress the woman he obviously liked
Yeah but you are only getting one side of the story. That man could had other reasons not to go whale watching.

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
Disappointing story. Black men and women need all types of mentoring. Wouldve been a good opportunity to network and put a breh on. I do it all the time. I've personally hooked 4 Black people up with 40k plus jobs and one as recently as 5 months ago at my own employer. He didn't even have to interview based on the strength of my recommendation and my reputation. Anytime I meet a Black person making less than me I try to learn about them and then the pistons start firing in my head on who I know that can get them to make more money. I just don't look across at another Black person and see an opportunity to flex. That's just me tho. Hope you felt very fulfilled at the end of the night op O.o.

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
Yeah but you are only getting one side of the story. That man could had other reasons not to go whale watching.

True. We’re getting one mans story of comeuppance and we don’t know what’s real.

Disappointing story. Black men and women need all types of mentoring. Wouldve been a good opportunity to network and put a breh on. I do it all the time. I've personally hooked 4 Black people up with 40k plus jobs and one as recently as 5 months ago at my own employer. He didn't even have to interview based on the strength of my recommendation and my reputation. Anytime I meet a Black person making less than me I try to learn about them and then the pistons start firing in my head on who I know that can get them to make more money. I just don't look across at another Black person and see an opportunity to flex. That's just me tho. Hope you felt very fulfilled at the end of the night op O.o.

Exactly. This is the way to go about dealing with black people who aren’t mature or living to their fullest potential. Help them, mentor them and show them opportunities to be better

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
This is a terrible way of 'teaching a lesson.'
:mjlol: