Lame nikka encounter

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It’s just so weird to me. You see a guy living his life, on his terms and your next thought is to antagonize him lol. I understand the bullying part but why? All my life I’ve seen black men try to out do or humiliate another black man for no reason. It’s made me very :mjpls: at times around certain black men

Yep, thats called insecurity and low self esteem.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
We talked about my job for a bit then I invited them all whale watching the next day.
They all showed up but him.
NjFhmL4.png

With all those fat white girls, you didn't need to leave the bar for that :mjlol:

Last edited:

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
It’s just so weird to me. You see a guy living his life, on his terms and your next thought is to antagonize him lol. I understand the bullying part but why? All my life I’ve seen black men try to out do or humiliate another black man for no reason. It’s made me very :mjpls: at times around certain black men cuz some of them can’t resist starting shyt with me just to get a reaction or to make me look a fool. It’s weird

Its funny, only in the U.S. its common like this. A lot of clout chasing and ego bragging for the sake to impress someone to look cool. Its stupid. Even the old heads say little nikkas wasting their time to be that way. . .

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
Its funny, only in the U.S. its common like this. A lot of clout chasing and ego bragging for the sake to impress someone to look cool. Its stupid. Even the old heads say little nikkas wasting their time to be that way. . .

Naw breh, even Africans are on that shyt. Black women come together but black males will jump in each other’s throats first chance we get. I actually distrust other African men very heavily and that’s upsetting. But you are right. It’s just egotism and a lack of pro-black unity

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
:whoo:You hate capitalism something fierce, every other post your:bustback: @ it.
I disagree with your position, but I respect the passion.
thought experiement

you travel back to 1853 and see your ancestors being sold on the auction blocks for $200 a pop all in the beautiful name of capitalism

It's legal and they're just fairly playing the game by its current rules

how do u react?

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
thought experiement

you travel back to 1853 and see your ancestors being sold on the auction blocks for $200 a pop all in the beautiful name of capitalism

It's legal and they're just fairly playing the game by its current rules

how do u react?
First explain why you attribute slavery(which predates all known forms of govt./economies) to capitalism?
:dwillhuh:

Do you truly believe slavery to be a product of capitalism? And if so how could is it that slavery predates capitalism?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:I’ll likely never see them again, and he’s still there token...
...exposing a pompous frontin ass lame is always enjoyable regardless of their race. I regret nothing.

:yeshrug:
Ah you're one of those guys...

Feel the need to "humble" somebody else when it's you who perhaps needs to be humbled.

You're the one who was pompous in this situation...

And you weren't even man enough to "expose" dude directly. Your type never does.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
First explain why you attribute slavery(which predates all known forms of govt./economies) to capitalism?
:dwillhuh:
Do you truly believe slavery to be a product of capitalism? And if so how could is it that slavery predates capitalism?
In America.....the wealth generated by slavery is pretty much what built this country.

I'm not concerned about what went on 20 thousand years ago somewhere else.

Capitalism was the driving force behind the 400 years of enslavement of Africans in this country

How would your ancestors feel knowing you're a proud supporter of the very same economic system used to devalue their lives for centuries?