Lamar Jackson is the MVP

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
:whew:That's right. He's surging at the right time. Don't think it's wrapped up, but unless he has a massive catastrophe like Purdy did, it's most likely his.

lamar-jackson-nfl.gif

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Yea they gonna give it to him, I think they should rename the reward honestly. Best qb on best team or some shyt like that.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Its over. Dude the 2x mvp
I have no beef with that, Lamar is the most criminally disrespected and underrated QB in the league. He's always been QB2 and he's closer to Mahomes than QB3 is to him. This isn't a particularly great, MVP-type season from him but in a down year across the league, I don't have a problem with giving it to Lamar assuming he doesn't shyt the bed next week.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I have no beef with that, Lamar is the most criminally disrespected and underrated QB in the league. He's always been QB2 and he's closer to Mahomes than QB3 is to him. This isn't a particularly great, MVP-type season from him but in a down year across the league, I don't have a problem with giving it to Lamar assuming he doesn't shyt the bed next week.
Lamar did his job. He dont need to play at all next week outside the first half.