Lamar Jackson is the MVP

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Who? Definitely not the 3 names by the person i quoted. Purdy did what he was supposed to do after having a trash game. He managed the game well to close. He benefits the most out of any qb when it comes to scheme and weapons. Because if we taking the meaning of most valuable player, Purdy is the least valuable to his team out of the 3.
Purdy has already WON if the argument is "...well he ain't Mahomes, Lamar better"
The kid is in his second season and was the last pick in the draft and the argument is that he's not currently as good as a pair of 2x MVPs :banderas:

Unprecedented expectations :wow:

The kid SHOULD be getting compared to Skylar Thompson and Bailey Zappe, but we're legit asking ourselves where he fits in between 2x MVPs and 1st overall draft picks :whoo:

Purdy is a miracle. All the heat, hate and criticism he getting should be reserved for Tua, Lawrence, Pickett, Fields, go at those dudes before you get to Purdy.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Fair…. But many other QB have or had great Teammates and Coaches around them but yall never dismiss their accomplishments and praise their surrounding pieces

We don’t say “but Mahomes has the best TE since Gronk, a great RB and weapons like Hill along with the mind of Andy”

Our weapons in compare to the games earlier this season where yes they balled out… didn’t play up to par.

CMC was not the best RB on the field yesterday
Mahomes has benefited from great weapon early on in his career, but I think he has shown even with less( although i rate kelce crazy high) he can make it work without them to all time great levels. Purdy good to great, but comparing him to Josh, lamar and dak is a bit disrespectful. Those 3 have to be great for 4 quarters in order to win, purdy just needs to not make major mistakes rn like turnovers. I seen josh play good to great for 4 quarters, and lose cause he was hit on a throw to the endzone. Purdy doesn't have that type of pressure and never will. Cmac can bail him out if needed

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Purdy is a miracle. All the heat, hate and criticism he getting should be reserved for Tua, Lawrence, Pickett, Fields, go at those dudes before you get to Purdy.
He's good, but once again it's circumstances, would he be performing at this level in Washington or Jacksonville? I doubt it. Which would be fine cause he's mister irrelevant

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Mahomes has benefited from great weapon early on in his career, but I think he has shown even with less( although i rate kelce crazy high) he can make it work without them to all time great levels. Purdy good to great, but comparing him to Josh, lamar and dak is a bit disrespectful. Those 3 have to be great for 4 quarters in order to win, purdy just needs to not make major mistakes rn like turnovers. I seen josh play good to great for 4 quarters, and lose cause he was hit on a throw to the endzone. Purdy doesn't have that type of pressure and never will. Cmac can bail him out if needed

I’ll say this…..

You are right, it is at this point disrespectful…. Especially comparing Dak to Purdy.

Cuz at this point in a shorter timespan, he’s accomplished more and he has went up against him what 3 times now and beat him. In the playoffs too.

Purdy had that pressure the last 2 games and done what those other guys can’t and haven’t done when they had the same opportunity.

Our Defense is good but it ain’t 85 Bears good, we not a good enough team where they can say “Purdy just don’t make mistakes and we can win” our D was low key a liability the last 2 games. If it wasn’t for Purdy we lose.

Dude raises to the moment in big games, those other haven’t outside of Mahomes.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
And I get it now…. Keyshawn kinda said it best.

Many of yall hold shyt against Purdy based off his draft position….. which is unfair but is what it is.

Cuz if dude was a 1st draft pick or first rounder…. The narrative would be different.

If this was Bryce Young, Trevor Lawrence, Joe Burrow, Kyler Murray, Baker, Jarod

Or other guys drafted high….

Yall and the media would be crowning them as future hall of famers and been saying they gonna be elite for years to come.

So I kinda get it

Last edited:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Mike Vick didn't exist same time as Iverson? Vick was a cultural icon etc.

Mike Vick was a big deal in college. Lamar was in Deshawn Watson shadow.

These Lamar Warriors rewrite black QB history a little too often....

Vick in my opinion was in his own world. He didn't have a rival. At the time he was a one of kind talent and in all honesty he was not the thrower Lamar was/is and he would admit that.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
ever since the Niners been trouting out a loaded SB squad, their QB looks the part. But then when its time to crunch up in the playoffs, they play at an avg to bad QB play. Purdy will be no different. He looked like dog shyt in his two games and yet they made the SB. He will lose, Niners will ride their SB failures to the next season, and by 2025, Purdy will be traded and the new "next great" QB will continue this cycle.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
ever since the Niners been trouting out a loaded SB squad, their QB looks the part. But then when it’s time to crunch up in the playoffs, they play at an avg to bad QB play. Purdy will be no different. He looked like dog shyt in his two games and yet they made the SB. He will lose, Niners will ride their SB failures to the next season, and by 2025, Purdy will be traded and the new "next great" QB will continue this cycle.

I just have to ask this…. If you think Purdy played like Dog shyt this playoffs….

Who has looked better?

Tell me how every QB that loss has looked better?

I really think you need to sit this one out….. but me and @jwonder and @Heretic gonna allow you to speak on it for comical purposes the. We gonna lock you back up in your cage

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I just have to ask this…. If you think Purdy played like Dog shyt this playoffs….

Who has looked better?

Tell me how every QB that loss has looked better?

I really think you need to sit this one out….. but me and @jwonder and @Heretic gonna allow you to speak on it for comical purposes the. We gonna lock you back up in your cage
because the stats and his play on the field says so. 61% completion, 519 yards, 2 TD's and 1 INT(should be 3+) and a bunch of shytty throws in 2 games. Oh his QBR is 87.7

please stop defending this man. Mahomes looked better. Love looked better. Lamar looked better in one game. Stroud looked better. Goff looked better. Should i continue?

Hes not a franchise QB and wont be. I know the truth hurts but it is what it is. We can revisit this in 2 years

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
because the stats and his play on the field says so. Hes not a franchise QB and wont be. I know the truth hurts but it is what it is. We can revisit this in 2 years

His play on the field is how we won the game yesterday

Dude had played like 27 games and people gripe on like 3-4 of the 5 games this team has lost.

His play on the field was never a problem them other 20+ games

If he’s not a franchise QB, then fair but neither is Love, neither is Dak, neither is a shyt load of other cats that either have lost to Purdy or haven’t played as well as him

premier58

All Star
Daps
because the stats and his play on the field says so. 61% completion, 519 yards, 2 TD's and 1 INT(should be 3+) and a bunch of shytty throws in 2 games. Oh his QBR is 87.7

please stop defending this man. Mahomes looked better. Love looked better. Lamar looked better in one game. Stroud looked better. Goff looked better. Should i continue?

Hes not a franchise QB and wont be. I know the truth hurts but it is what it is. We can revisit this in 2 years
An 87.7 QBR is All time great. Im assuming you mean passer rating??

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
His play on the field is how we won the game yesterday

Dude had played like 27 games and people gripe on like 3-4 of the 5 games this team has lost.

His play on the field was never a problem them other 20+ games

If he’s not a franchise QB, then fair but neither is Love, neither is Dak, neither is a shyt load of other cats that either have lost to Purdy or haven’t played as well as him
Love made the divisional round his first year and had a top 5 QB stats. How u gonna say he aint a franchise QB? Love would win the SB with the talent Purdy has :dead:

Dak aint it either, so u right about one thing.